www.wmdolls.com

All I want for Christmas... (WM 166 C)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Merida

Re: All I want for Christmas... (WM 166 C)

Post by Merida »

I'm jealous of your.. ahh, mmm... Photographic skills?

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

SMOKIN' HOT body! Like the previous comment that she looks close to BRitney Spears.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Thanks!

I don´t see the Britney resemblance though, must be the hair. Is it a bad thing? I have a small outdoor shoot of this head as well, before the snow arrived, we´ll see if the Britney look stays with her in that.
The Romantic wrote:I'm impressed you could go into "her room" and report back in a matter of minutes.
Accessibility is key, she removed her panties willingly for inspection. She is kinda cool that way. This one is from the "Private Collection" 8)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

All I want for Christmas... (WM 166 C)

Post by Anung Un Rama »

The Romantic wrote:I REALLY like the "girly-bits" design on this doll.

Mandos, I also noticed that your doll has the same "Taint-blemish" that I noticed on mine in the factory photos. Any idea if this IS just a blem or perhaps some reinforcement of the area between the vag and the anus?
NO, this is NOT reinforcement at all, this is a common heat gun hot work practice/process from the technicians in the finishing area of the TPE doll factory, in ALL brands TPE Dolly factories, to normalize seams, and smooth over any blemishes, or casting fissures.

Anung :wink:
Last edited by Nescio50 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Rule 3

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Assterix
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Assterix »

Those are all great pictures of a very beautiful doll. I like this one the best, as it gives us a terrific view of that awesome ass but also the cheeky peeky eye looking back at us looks very cute and naughty.

mandos wrote:

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

mandos wrote:Thanks!

I don´t see the Britney resemblance though, must be the hair. Is it a bad thing? I have a small outdoor shoot of this head as well, before the snow arrived, we´ll see if the Britney look stays with her in that.
I don't think she's a Perfect match in terms of facial structure alone. It just seemed you captured the whole body, hair and face feel of a young Britney.
Attachments
young-britney-spears.jpg
young-britney-spears.jpg (23.11 KiB) Viewed 1507 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

Just when this thread was about to die for no good reason it came back to life :glou:
About the Britney Spears thing, I also can see a resemblance to her and I like that. This is a true masterpiece by WM and mandos!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Thanks DF :)
The Romantic wrote: Mandos, I also noticed that your doll has the same "Taint-blemish" that I noticed on mine in the factory photos. Any idea if this IS just a blem or perhaps some reinforcement of the area between the vag and the anus?
mandos wrote:Not sure, TR. Didn’t really notice it before. Doesn’t look or feel like a blemish (I went to «her room» and had a good look and a feel), could possibly be some reinforcement or something yeah *shrugs shoulders*
Someone mentioned this was part of the production process on all TPE dolls, no matter what brand, could be part of removing the seam lines or similar was also mentioned I think. Maybe someone with more knowledge of the production process could chime in. I still believed these dolls were made by injection moulding up until a few months ago, so that is how enlightened I am :silly:

Edit by TDF Management: see https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1#p1431221

MikeyUK

Post by MikeyUK »

Good god I love this body sculpt. Basically the old 165 D cup (which I own) but a far more realistic sculpt.

Amazing pics!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Any ideas when WM may be offering this 265 head?

Ownerfckdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ownerfckdoll »

Mandos,

WOW.. you keep knocking it out of the park!!! 8O

I have no idea how you are able to take these photos. I mean, I understand the photography/equiptment, etc. I just have no idea how you have the self control to be able to take them. That's why I never photograph my doll. Inside of 30 seconds it would become an XXX shoot not suitable for the DF. :twisted:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Thanks Nescio! :thumbs_up:
Ownerfckdoll wrote:I just have no idea how you have the self control to be able to take them. That's why I never photograph my doll. Inside of 30 seconds it would become an XXX shoot not suitable for the DF. :twisted:
It can be hard at times (no pun intended), as I am just a man, but I try to stay firm (wtf, again...no pun intended) and keep cool. But this is a big plus with any doll and I am sure many do it - start the photoshoot, abort for a sexy romp, breathe, continue photoshoot :D
ColColt wrote:Any ideas when WM may be offering this 265 head?
I would think as long as it has a number it is available? As far as I know this is not a vendor specific head, just a normal one.

Here´s is another look with the same head. You guys have no idea how many photos I have taken of this doll, haha - you would be shocked. This is actually from a "dress rehearsal" (yes we do those, notice the tangle teezer to the right and the weird pose) and a look that just didn´t work so never developed into a shoot.

MikeyUK

Post by MikeyUK »

Urge to trade my old 165 in for a new 166.. rising. At least this hobby is cheaper than skiing.

I only just realised you have an entire gallery of her. Colour me happy. :D

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

MikeyUK wrote:Urge to trade my old 165 in for a new 166.. rising. At least this hobby is cheaper than skiing.

I only just realised you have an entire gallery of her. Colour me happy. :D
Haha, you know you are right - and for me I hardly ever even use the skis. I got like 4 pairs and I bet like $2000+ invested. Dolls can be a nice workout too.

Yup, I found the gallery was the better way to present them as the photos often get buried in talk (which is good of course), especially when it´s a new doll.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Looking back over some of those last pics again with the blonde hair, the two of her on her knees look like the real deal! If her anatomical placements are like that I need to consider getting one myself! Never seen them looking any better. At a bit over 5'-6" she's nearly as tall as me. I could walk up, get a great hug and kiss without stooping. Definitely would't have to put her knees on pillows for a little doggy. :)

INFORMATIONS