www.wmdolls.com

Season's Greetings from Hadleigh and me!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Season's Greetings from Hadleigh and me!

Post by Rock13 »

Well, the season is upon us and it's time for some glitz and glam. Absolutely beautiful EZ Move Eyes from Grim (right here on the TDF forums), glue on human hair eyebrows from Cardani, Wig from Wigsbuy, Champagne cocktail dress from the Barbie Collection at Unique Vintage, Dream Pairs gold gem ankle high flats from Amazon seller, pearl earrings and bracelet from Unique Vintage, pearl necklace from local thrift store, leopard skin purse from Amazon seller.

Special shout out to Mannequin Fan & Grim... Hadleigh's new eyes are fantastic and super easy to use- I especially like being able to quickly change her eye color (magnetic iris pieces) without having to remove the eyeballs! The irises themselves are a quantum leap in depth and detail over the eyes that the doll manufacturers provide. Astoundingly good upgrade that really brings my Hadleigh to life!

Thanks for checking out Hadleigh's party time holidays look!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Season's Greetings from Hadleigh and me!

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Beautiful pics! And happy holidays to the two of you too!
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Beautiful blue color to her eyes, not artificial dead stare but true to life. They are near the exact color of my step-daughters.

Abernathy

Post by Abernathy »

Very nice. Well done!
Kaygo - JY 170, (Sigrid) head

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

ColColt wrote:Beautiful blue color to her eyes, not artificial dead stare but true to life. They are near the exact color of my step-daughters.
I can't heap enough praise on Mannequin Fan/Grim's E-Z Move Eyes to do them justice. So many varieties and the color/texture of the irises are so detailed and delicate that it borders on spooky. I love them. The eyebrows from Cardani are intended for recovering chemotherapy patients, but hey, they market them in the open so I don't feel the slightest tinge of guilt for using them to add realism to Hadleigh's look.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Great looking lady, Rock - She looks ready to go out and have a good time :)

Happy hollidays, and impressive guitar collection btw.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I'd be too chicken to try and pluck Rachael's lovely brown eyes out to install others for fear of the top/bottom eye lashes coming off. Do you leave the same cotton in the sockets that came with the doll or does that come out before replacing with the new eyes?

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

ColColt wrote:I'd be too chicken to try and pluck Rachael's lovely brown eyes out to install others for fear of the top/bottom eye lashes coming off. Do you leave the same cotton in the sockets that came with the doll or does that come out before replacing with the new eyes?
The Mannequin Fan/Grim Reefer EZ-Move Eyes have a concave backing disc that they rotate on and the depth is adjustable. No cotton! I've found that if I spread the eyes open with thumb and forefinger that it's very easy to remove the eyes without damaging the lashes. Everything about the EZ Move Eyes represents and improvement over the factory style eyes. You can even change irises without disturbing the eyeball.

Link to the H2K Ranch

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

She looks lovely :-)
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

Gorgeous, Rock13! Generous of you to source your wardrobe for those of us that might want to steal some of Hadliegh's clothing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thpeEfBS2G8
Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Thanks, SN, I always try to include the information on the clothing and stuff because you can get some great deals out there without sacrificing quality. Funny video!

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS