www.wmdolls.com

Baby It´s Cold Outside (WM166 C)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Baby It´s Cold Outside (WM166 C)

Post by Andrew_Dark »

Why do I drool, sweat and purr like a cat when I watch these photos? rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

It's hard (yes, yes, that one too is) ....to describe her face. What does her mystical Mona Lisa smile mean? In the second photo it looks like she's thinking 'Is that all you've got for me boy?' ,hmm :wink:
I think it's quite a fascinating and beautiful face. Perhaps she's Mr Putins secret agent and/or weapon?

(Now I'll check my new lottery ticket. First I need a new house and then... I've better start learning some Russian too, so I'll be able to surrender in the correct way to that girl)

God Jul Mandos! :noel5: ( = Merry X-mas to the rest of you! :x-mas: )

/Andrew
Elaine Roxanne Xiao Niao 小鸟
- Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

Northwind
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Northwind »

It is a really nice face, such a pretty smile. I quite like the dress, I wonder how it would look on my lady.

The second photo in the second post is my favourite. I like the pose and the way the lighting looks on her mid section, very nice.
Alison Alice YL155 A Custom body WM 15 head

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

That reminds me, I really need to do another photoshoot with this lovely face - she is my favourite girl at the moment but she doesn’t seem to get much love compared to the #273. What do you guys think about taking her outdoors, in the snow?

And to answer your question, Manny:

Not really. Unless you really like dolls this isn’t a very lucrative business :puppydogeyes:

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

mandos wrote:What do you guys think about taking her outdoors, in the snow?
Yes, please. :D
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Tsall wrote:
mandos wrote:What do you guys think about taking her outdoors, in the snow?
Yes, please. :D
Yes make her a snowbunny. :mrgreen: :thumbs_up: 8)
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Dress rehearsal for her outdoor shoot tomorrow (yes, we do dress rehearsals :oops: ):

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

mandos wrote:
MakeLoveNotWar wrote:
mandos wrote:Any other look you guys think would look better?
Imo, head #36 was one of the greatest photoshoots you did with the 157B. Would you please consider? 8O

https://reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-b-cup-evelyn/
I meant with this head, to make it more appealing :) I might do with #36, but not as a promo shoot, I also like that head.
I'd like to see an update of the #036/157b myself. I'm considering getting a WM\\#036/166c combo at a later date. Preferably with a long brown wig like the one you used for the #242/157b or the WM#05.
Maybe wait a few weeks if you do that shoot. Say nice warm spring day with an Easter dress/theme.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

It will be at least 3 more months until spring kicks in here, and I don’t think I will do more photos of the #36 head, I have done hundreds already. Windy weather tomorrow so not sure how the shoot will go with this girl.

Million Doll-ar Man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Million Doll-ar Man »

Mandos...
It's your photos of the WM 166C that made me a first time doll owner .......... I thank you :-)
Darcie WM 166C #159

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

Wow Mandos! You are a true artist!

Can you make a tutorial video on how you do poses? All of your poses are so life like!

I’ve seen your makeup tutorial, and one day I’ll follow it to add a different color lipstick to my doll.

Amazing!

Are these your videos?
https://youtu.be/_v4PE5A74MY

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

So we did attempt an outdoor whoot yesterday, but it got aborted because of the wind and weird lighting conditions, I did bring two flashes but they both fell over and into the snow so some gear got damaged. Finished off the shoot inside instead.

Hey Brucesu, I do not do much make up, I only fix small and very easy stuff like lips. You probably mean Mishka, he is a very talented photographer AND make up guru, and those are his videos.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

The manufacturer jumped in and posted these before I could make a thread like I usually do so I will leave it at that, no need for double posts - although I planned on posting other photos than they did. I took so many photos of her that I actually spent one whole evening just browsing through and deleting photos. I really need to learn when to quit pushing the release button when I have 100 keepers :oops: But she is just so gorgeous in some of these, her face just melts you... (literally, because it was -11C and windy outside).
Anyway, here are a few of my favourites from the shoot - same face as in the first post of this thread, only a different doll with a lighter skin tone. I uploaded a few more to my gallery.

The Encyclopaedia Dollica definition for snow bunny

snow bunny
/snəʊ bʌni/

noun
  • 1. a large female mammal, nubilus frostilis, of mountainous regions of the arctic, closely
    related to the aprés ski babe, but this one actually has skiing experience. Often
    considered extremely attractive to the opposite sex and is most often observed scantly
    clad somewhere on the slopes.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

These are truly beautiful shots mandos, you are clearly at the top of your game, in your capable hands the 166c just comes alive, any more pics like this and I'm worried my brain will turn to guacamole!

LB1690
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LB1690 »

Wow Mando's great photos. If you have a photo of her ass in those black leggings, could you please post it? Thanks

INFORMATIONS