www.wmdolls.com

Wm 152 cm cloths size .

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bobo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Wm 152 cm cloths size .

Post by bobo »

Ive got a WM 152 Big Booty H cup on her way here . Any sugestions on cloths and shoe size ? Are you owners of this girl happy with her ? Anything i need to know ? Im not new to dolls but havnt had a thick girl before . Share some pics if yould like to .

MarcoPolo6
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Wm 152 cm cloths size .

Post by MarcoPolo6 »

Just received my WM152 (Aiko) last Thursday. Not sure on Aiko's cup size, but the bust is 90cm (~35.5"). First doll ever, entering this lifestyle of companionship. Purchased some clothing online (Amazon) in advance of her delivery, based on specs. Depending on whether the clothing is manufactured in USA, EUR or Asia, actual size from their labeling/size chart may vary. Also, girls often get a size up from their proper size since a lot of clothes run smaller than expected.

Since Medium size for fitted/stretch T-shirts and stretch bikini bras is usually rated for around 34" bust, I've opted for a size up, US-Large. Good, so far. Haven't bothered with "traditional" bras which are more difficult to get right versus just getting stretchy bras/sports bras. Tights/stockings - Size A (XtraSmall). Messed up with panties and Yoga Pants, sizing for the hips (102cm/40") rather than waist (56cm/22"). US-Large is too big. Recommend US-Small or maybe even XS, otherwise the waist of the panties/Yoga Pants won't hug/snug around the waist of your doll, hanging off the butt instead. As long as you're getting stretchy clothing (nylon/polyester/spandex) they'll stretch around her hips/butt. Let's share and compare, especially since it sounds like we might've gotten same body model. Happy to elaborate more on specs and what I've bought Aiko so far.

Aiko's body proportions are very attractive to me. I'm an a$$ man, so that was the main requirement, body-wise. Never had a girl with those large size breasts (never a requirement or heavy attraction for me), but they are a nice bonus I'm getting used to. Height/weight is similar to my ex, so you could say my selection is an enhanced version of both my ideal personal tastes and ex body proportions.

Feel free to reply here or PM me any questions/comments. I just newly joined TDF, so I have to get in a few more posts (to meet newbie requirements), before I'll be able to reply to PMs and attach pics to posts, etc. Any admins (shout-out to Dali) who could be kind enough to "unlock" those features a little earlier, it would be greatly appreciated.

Trailboss

Post by Trailboss »

Ya gotta love the 152. I buy medium and sometimes small clothes to show off her curves, shoes are usually size 5.
Attachments
IMG_0010.JPG
IMG_0010.JPG (677.75 KiB) Viewed 2642 times

Trailboss

Post by Trailboss »

Here's my 152 Sandy all set for New Years.
Attachments
Bny 5.JPG
Bny 5.JPG (389.01 KiB) Viewed 2594 times

MarcoPolo6
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MarcoPolo6 »

Thanks for sharing pic of your ladies, Traillboss! Wow. Yes, this model really looks extremely attractive uhh/ in tights/stockings.

Size 5 shoe size? Hmm,the specs I was provided said 19cm which translates to about 7.5.

MarcoPolo6
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MarcoPolo6 »

MarcoPolo6 wrote: Size 5 shoe size? Hmm,the specs I was provided said 19cm which translates to about 7.5.
Checked again and was way off. Shoe conversion chart shows 19cm/7.48" is closer to US 4.5 size.

Trailboss

Post by Trailboss »

If you get high heels , I use clear packing tape to hold her feet still so you can pose her without her falling over.
Attachments
Bny 2.JPG
Bny 2.JPG (349.85 KiB) Viewed 2323 times

MarcoPolo6
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MarcoPolo6 »

Thanks for the tip and reference pic, Trailboss! Still shopping around. Was looking at "wedge"-type shoes for maybe better stability, rather than classic heels,, and shoes that have a good wrap around the foot (like your clear packing tape wrap idea) or ankle boots that zip up closed.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Very nice photos!! I am waiting on this same doll. Gonna try some clothes from my 170H-cup to fit, I know the tops will as the breast size is the same. Bottoms might be another story!

INFORMATIONS