www.wmdolls.com

Shorty Girls Limber?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Shorty Girls Limber?

Post by ColColt »

I never really considered such a short doll but this one has some more limber limbs to consider. :)

https://reallovesexdolls.com/108cm-l-cup-joelle/
Attachments
ScreenHunter_502 Dec. 25 16.18.jpg
ScreenHunter_502 Dec. 25 16.18.jpg (83.72 KiB) Viewed 2074 times

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Shorty Girls Limber?

Post by TripleB »

I noticed her bendiness too. This doll has definitely got my attention. I love her proportions. Just not sure about how her height would feel in the real world. But I’m pretty sure I could happily manage. I think a body like this in the 130ish (maybe 135) range would be a good compromise between the 108 and 163H.
JM 75cm Angel C

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

She's a cutie and reminds me of a 4'-9" gal I once dated in a way but them titties are way too big for me.

comvander451
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by comvander451 »

I would like to know if anyone has purchased the WM108 L cup, and what is your opinion of her, as a small voluptuous doll? How does she feel in bed, to a small doll lover? I kinda want to buy one, just need some reviews.

DiamondJ

Post by DiamondJ »

Same here - this 108 looks amazing. Considering pulling the trigger however not enough pictures with real world items to understand size fully. Anyone have any real world pics?

FatesArrow

Post by FatesArrow »

I'm gonna jump in and add my voice to this chorus.

After much deliberation I've pretty much narrowed my first doll down to a WM 108L or a CM 100 Una Plus (although I'm hearing some talk that the big booty Una has been pulled as a production model?! We need confirmation on this!)

Regardless, the WM 108 looks like it could be fun. Sadly, the only forum member comments about the 108L I've read so far mentioned her leg breaking/becoming detached pretty much right away. That gives me pause, to say the least.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Limber is right! That pose - and some of the others (thanks for pointing out that link) - get the imagination fired up!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS