www.wmdolls.com

WM doll 166 cm/C cup - questions, questions, questions ;)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

WM doll 166 cm/C cup - questions, questions, questions ;)

Post by 87rdjw3i »

After weeks of researching and the difficult task to choose from so many beautiful dolls, I finally made my choice.

It will be the WM doll 166 cm/C cup with head #159 or #273 (still thinking about it), black hair, brown eyes, normal mouth (not the enhanced version), tanned skin, and fixed vagina. Now I have some final questions (some are general questions, not really related to WM or this specific doll):

1.) How are the wigs attached? Are they just "layed" on the head or are they fixed in any way?
2.) I would order the tanned skin. I've read that this makes the TPE material less durable. Is that true? Should I go with lighter skin? I think tanned is sexier.
3.) I also read that powdering the tanned skin could look strange (because the powder is white). Any experiences on this?
4.) Do I need the standing option for putting the doll on her feet or only for real standing? I don't plan to let her stand anywhere without holding her, but would like to do sex positions where her feet are on the ground.
5.) I've read a lot about shrugging shoulders. Most people seem to like it. But my question is: when the doll is purely used for sex (so no photos), is it worth $75 for that option?
6.) Should I store her in a box under my bed or on a hook in the wardrobe?

And last but not least: Any CONS about my chosen doll/doll configuration? The pros have been discussed here in the forum over and over. ;)

Thanks for any answers!

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM doll 166 cm/C cup - questions, questions, questions ;

Post by trauma »

I would definitely get standing feet, the doll I have now doesn't have it and what a mistake that was.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

1) Wigs attach the same way they do on human heads. Adjustable elastic straps.

2) Some have reported problems with some of the darker dolls, but I think there may have been other factors at play beside skin color. My WM doll is a darker shade and I've not had any issues in that regard.

3) Powdering has to be done more carefully with darker dolls and she must be thoroughly clean and dry to avoid visible streaks. It's really not that big a problem. Just need to spread it evenly. I use cornstarch very sparingly and smooth it out with a large make-up brush. Any streaks can be removed with a barely damp cloth.

4) Standing feet is a really good option to avoid damaging the bottom of the feet, which is really easy to do especially with heavy dolls. BTW, when standing, dolls still need to lean on something for balance.

5)Shrugging shoulders is nice for posing, but not something you absolutely need. Up to you if it's worth the cost or not.

6) You can hang the doll if you wish, but most recommend the feet still touch the ground to take some of the weight off the neck, especially with the heavy gals. Under bed storage is ok too if you have the room. Just make sure she's well padded to help prevent flat spots.

Finally, be aware the WM166 is a heavy gal and it's all dead weight in a very soft and unbalanced package. I always liken it to trying to lift a 90lbs marshmallow. Even big burly types are sometimes taken by surprise by how heavy these gals are. Takes lots of patience and care.

Hope that helps and good luck.

High Country

Post by High Country »

I'm hoping I can help a bit after analyzing the hell out of similar questions for my 166C order placed a couple weeks ago.

I read every thread there ever was about medium vs tan, and many people say the tan looks a little lighter in the best pictures we see online, and a little darker in person. A helpful tip given a few times was go tan if you like mediterranean/latina type of tan, go medium if you want the look of a caucasian with a tan.

In all those threads, I never read that tan would be less durable than medium. The two are not all that diffferent, so doesn't sound believable to me.

You need to find Booty Call Dolls (BCD) collection of FAQ articles; the links there include articles about storage, powdering, fixed vs insert etc etc. Go to http://www.dolldesire.com, click on first hot babe, scroll to bottom of next page, click on babe #2, then you'll see a tab for "TPE Care"; that's where all the info is stashed.

The pic below is with-insert. I can't see skipping the convenience if that is what you get to see.

Have fun deciding - I know I did!
Attachments
HH410.jpg
HH410.jpg (29.08 KiB) Viewed 7657 times

Seven+
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seven+ »

Hope this works, trying to attach a pic of tan vs medium from the factory. After seeing this I decided on the medium skin for my WM 166c. I got all the options, standing feet, enhanced mouth, and shrugging shoulders. It's a big investment so the upgrades were not much more if you think of it that way. I ordered from RLSD during the Christmas sale and am now anxiously waiting to meet my first doll GF.
Attachments
WM166C factory pic, tan and medium
WM166C factory pic, tan and medium
med-tan-skin-compare.png (609.04 KiB) Viewed 7648 times

doll_vinci
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doll_vinci »

Seven+ wrote:Hope this works, trying to attach a pic of tan vs medium from the factory. After seeing this I decided on the medium skin for my WM 166c. I got all the options, standing feet, enhanced mouth, and shrugging shoulders. It's a big investment so the upgrades were not much more if you think of it that way. I ordered from RLSD during the Christmas sale and am now anxiously waiting to meet my first doll GF.
I got a tanned one, hope it will not turn out like this.

LeftyFled
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LeftyFled »

I too am acquiring knowledge to make a doll purchase decision. I also have my mind set on a WM166C, but with a #56 head, and in a medium/light tan colour.

I also have to learn about care of the doll, what make up can / cannot be applied, what clothing can affect the TPE with marks, etc., etc. A lot of what I learn helps me to get realistic expectations of how having a doll will be like in real life. The studio shot images make them look particularly glamorous, but the reality is, naturally, less so.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

'Hey, we can look just as good outside of a studio too!'....
Attachments
Magda, WM166C/273
Magda, WM166C/273
IMG_20181220_213357_543.jpg (508.81 KiB) Viewed 7520 times

LeftyFled
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LeftyFled »

Arthur1960 wrote:'Hey, we can look just as good outside of a studio too!'....
Agreed. Looks good :) though I imagine it takes a bit more effort and love to keep looking good.

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

Get both heads.
JM 75cm Angel C

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Our sexy lady should be in on Tuesday afternoon per Fed Ex. She's a 166 in Medium with both the 273 and the 159 heads. I'll be more than happy to post a few pics of her after I've rested and can muster up enough strength to lift the camera. :haha4:

Mr. Ducati

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

First of all: thanks to all of you, very helpful!

Some remarks and one additional question:
be aware the WM166 is a heavy gal
I know and, to be honest, this is something I'm a little bit worried about. I tried to find a doll less heavy, but all the attractive ones (which I'm attracted to) are quite heavy. I already ignored many when I saw that they weigh over 30-35 kg. I defined a maximum of about 30 kg (I know that this doll is a little bit heavier with the head), although I was only able to test a 16 kg object to find out what's my maximum weight to buy. 16 kg was heavy, but absolutely manageable.
I never read that tan would be less durable than medium
I only read this on the website of a vendor, I don't know which one that was.
The pic below is with-insert
Is that true? Because it looks really good, if not perfect. Insert vs fixed is a difficult topic in my opinion. I decided for fixed because I read that the insert looks bad, maybe comes out during intercourse, doesn't really avoid that you have to clean the hole where you put in the insert (because there is a gap around it), and that it is quite difficult to put the insert in and out. I can still decide for insert, should I?
Get both heads.
I knew this would be posted. ;) Well, if I find a good price, maybe I will.
I'll be more than happy to post a few pics of her
Would be great!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Might sound gross, but a good way to get an idea of what it's like to lift and maneuver one of these dolls, is to go to the home/garden center and try to manipulate a 60lbs bag of fertilizer. No fair holding on to the corners of the plastic bag either. Dead lift that bad boy from the floor! Careful though and watch your back!

doll_vinci
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doll_vinci »

Mr Franz wrote:Might sound gross, but a good way to get an idea of what it's like to lift and maneuver one of these dolls, is to go to the home/garden center and try to manipulate a 60lbs bag of fertilizer. No fair holding on to the corners of the plastic bag either. Dead lift that bad boy from the floor! Careful though and watch your back!
I should open a sex doll gym.

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

Also i noticed with heavier dolls, its best if the legs are tight and not loose. Unless you only want sex with the doll lying down. Be careful not to force if it feels stuck, that weld is not strong and cutting them open is a mess, it took many test subjects before I got a little skilled with it.

That is a different story, best to store them hanging too.
Silicone is much more durable for that and its a whole different ball game when it comes to repair.
If you have to lie them down, get soft foam that is fit to their body shape. Or make sure the face, ass and boobs do not reat on a solid surface. It will squish them and flatten.

No noticeable difference in durability due to skin color.
Weight is a key factor and i modify many of the dolls I get.
Which I dont recommend until you get ones you can afford to screw up on.

As for weight, lighter is more manageable, the or167cm I have looks amazing, but its tough to move around and can easily flop positions with slight movements due to its weight. The sm156cm and zd151cm are larger yet pretty manageable, so wm166cm is around the same weight as the sm156cm. Standing feet do help move it. Lift around waist, bend your knees like a squat motion is best, bridal carry or fireman carry. Id say for weight, youre at the cusp.

Everything sticks to it, every dark color can stain it, it takes awhile to get it out. Careful with solvents.

If you want smaller, 20kgs is easy, sm136cm is the one i have had no problem moving around, piper140cm similar, im getting another thinner model around 149cm or so and maybe a new sm136cm soon.

INFORMATIONS