www.wmdolls.com

WM doll 166 cm/C cup - questions, questions, questions ;)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: WM doll 166 cm/C cup - questions, questions, questions ;

Post by BWheeler1 »

zodiac wrote:cutting them open is a mess, it took many test subjects before I got a little skilled with it.
Did you find that a hot knife works best? I always heat up a butter knife and use that. Gives me a clean, straight cut every time. Then I use the same heated knife to close it up.

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

I should open a sex doll gym.
Great idea! :lol:
If you want smaller, 20kgs is easy
Well, I would like lighter. Smaller is a little bit like a child in my eyes. I've read so many warnings here regarding young looking dolls, which includes a "young looking size".

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

I did not order yet, I'm still doing some research, especially on built-in vs. insert. Both have pros and cons... If I would find out which one is tighter (I would prefer the other one) then maybe I could finalize my decison. Well, then I still have to choose a vendor from my list.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I am not trying to be a "know-it-all", but what exactly are the pros of a built in? I´ve had several of both and a built-ins was nothing but hassle and frustration to me. They look the same, only an insert is so much more hygenic and easy to clean, plus you can get different ones, go tight or go loose. Not to mention the second hand value of an insert doll vs. built in. If you want to go a second round 5 mins after your first, just swap the used insert with a fresh clean one and hump away. Female condoms are ok but for me they take away much of the joy and sensation of having a doll that can ride bareback ;)

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Now this directs me more to the insert version. ;)

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

When the TPE dolls first arrived on the market some 4-5 years ago they had a huge dull looking cavity where the inserts went, but those days are past. The only time you can see that there is an insert in there on a new doll is when the doll spreads her legs wide open - you can see the front of the insert behind the lips. By that time this hole is usually filled with something else, right? :D

Xanatos
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Xanatos »

Hello, first post here on the Doll Forums but I have been lurking since around new years.

I also purchased a WM 166CM C cup with head 157 and the Devon Wig and Makeup to match. I opted for the upgraded mouth, standing feet and shoulders.

She will not be here until March but I have a few questions.

I saw in another thread that Swap.com was a great place to get clothing and I like the idea that the clothes have been washed so have less of a chance to stain. My first question is about lingerie. Do all materials stain even nylon like stockings and pantyhose? Are darker colors still bad if they are nylon?

My second question is about shoes. From looking at the foot size of the 166CM she is a size 4. Should you buy a 4 or try to go up a size? how damaging can shoes be on the dolls feet?

Also if anyone can recommend any sizes/brands and sizes that work well on this doll please share.

dparson

Post by dparson »

For storage, if you go with a standing foot option you can consider keeping her standing in a closet. I had a 140D that I stored elevated on some boxes, flat on lots of memory foam, and it was easy enough to pick up and move around, but the 166C is significantly heavier. It has been much easier for me to move her around by keeping her standing. I just open the closet, bend at my knees and wrap one arm tightly around her waist, pressing her into me, and the other hand goes under her behind, and then lift by straightening my legs. This is far easier than having to lift her from the ground.

Another benefit to storing her standing is you won't run the risk of causing flat spots. I had a 163 that got a flat butt while being stored on 6 inches of memory foam. I always tried to make sure her back was not arched when storing her, but after about a year the flat spots occurred.

For the weight, when moving and repositioning her, I try to wrap an arm around her waist rather than putting a hand behind her waist (so her waist is in front of my elbow rather than in my hand). I'll use my other hand for carrying and balance, but use this arm hook technique to provide most of the force. I started doing this after straining a tendon with my previous 163.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Your first doll is always a challenge to move around at first whatever the weight! I got my Ashaki (WM168 Nava Black Doll) in September 2016 and wondered what the hell I’d let myself in for the first couple of weeks! She’s only 28kg and I struggled at first. However, it’s surprising how you get used to moving and carrying that weight as your core muscles improve quite quickly! The secret is to get her as close as you can to your body before lifting, put her legs in the air and then bend her knees so she’s lying down almost in a sitting position. Put one arm under her back and one around the top of her thighs then you can lift her easily.

I have to carry mine down a flight of stairs which has a 180 turn to the bathroom so I always have a stool at the bottom to have a rest. I still have getting on for 20 metres to go till the bathroom through two rooms (old house) but now I can carry mine without any problem and I’m no youngster! The heaviest I’ve got is about 34kg and she is a struggle because she has loose joints now and twists as I carry her but I can still manage her ok. Just make sure you plan ahead so there’s no obstacles and you’ve got a resting point!

As for powdering, yeah, my Ashaki is difficult but, as Mr Franz said, if you use the largest, softest makeup brush you can find you can work the powder in so there’s no streaks. I don’t actually powder her that often though and it’s usually only after a bath I need to do it. Her ‘skin’ is slightly rough in places now (she is over two years old mind you!) which is down to the black composition but you shouldn’t have any problem with a tanned lady.

As Mandos said, go for the insert version at least for your first lady as you don’t really need the hassle of cleaning a built in version until you get to know how to handle her! Mind you, bear in mind there is no insert in the anal passage! I have a foldup camping toilet seat which I put in a plastic underbed storage tub beside the bed. I can then roll them out of bed, sit them on the seat and use a siphon to squirt hot water with some antibacterial handwash in the passages! They can sit there drying with an aquarium pump running until dry and ready to get back into bed.

As for storage......why would you want to have her anywhere else but in bed with you? Anyway, any doll with normal stiff joints can stand as long as they have a third point of contact. The standing foot option only means they have a stronger footplate and studs to take the weight rather than twisting the ‘flesh’ of the foot trying to get her to stand. The heavier the doll the more the feet can be damaged so for her weight I’d go for the standing option. Yes she can probably stand freely but always best to lean her bum on something like a pillow or cushion. Be wary of leaving clothes on her for any length of time even if they’re white as they can leave marks. Also, leaning her on a wall without something behind her behind will leave an oily bum print on the wall which is hard to get off (been there done that quite a few times!)!

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed as that’s the Doll I nominated for best TDF 2018 supermodel and she won! I’ve been thinking about getting her myself although I really haven’t any room for another as I sleep with one each side of me in a double bed with one taking turns sitting on a chair in the bedroom! Where another could go is going to be difficult!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Thanks to all of you, very helpful!

Since Sunday evening my decision concerning the exact configuration of my doll is settled and I already "tried" to order. But there was a problem with the payment system of the vendor. It seems like my billing adress has to be exactly like on my credit card, which is kind of a lottery game, because there are several possible versions of a/my street name in my country (and I cannot see what version the credit card company has). Unfortunately the money has already been taken off my bank account, it's in a pending situation and I'm afraid it takes up to 7 days. So I have to wait now. Maybe I try another vendor then or try to guess the correct address, which could result in another 7-day waiting time. Then I will order during the Chinese New Year holidays and it will take forever to deliver my doll.

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

Link your credit card at PayPal and use that at checkout.
Don't drive angry!

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

The vendor does not offer PayPal. ;)

dparson

Post by dparson »

mandos wrote:what exactly are the pros of a built in?
I've dolls with built-ins and inserts and still struggle to decide on which to go with since I have issues with both. I really wish WM would adopt the insert design that RealDoll uses, where the insert contains both the vaginal cavity and labia. This design solves all but the tearing issue I've had.

Below are the pros I've had with both...

Pros of using a built-in with female condom:
- Easier to clean (no need to clean and dry lube between the back of the vaginal hole opening and front of the insert...any excess lube is restricted to being on the outside of the doll...so no more aquarium air pump to dry the inside)
- Tearing of the vaginal hole is reduced (not eliminated though) since the walls are thicker than the vaginal hole of dolls with the insert
- Tightness on your member is consistent (since the vaginal hole tears on me more quickly with inserts there is no feeling for the first inch)
- No issue with off-centered inserts (like I had and this guy complained about recently https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5&t=111129)

Pros of using an insert:
- It looks much better (no female condom is sticking out of the vaginal hole)
- More natural feeling than using a female condom (until the vaginal opening tears)
- Custom inserts with various feelings can be used (e.g. making one out of a FleshLight)

Equality between a built-in with female condom vs insert
- Both are easy to install and remove
- Both are hygienic
- Both tear

I just got a 166C with built in and the TPE is much softer than my previous dolls. I wonder if I would have gotten an insert, if the tearing of the vaginal opening would be reduced due to this. That was my biggest reason for going with a built-in again, the tearing of the thinner vaginal opening walls used by dolls with an insert was just too much of an issue for me.
Attachments
WMDoll, please change to this design, think of all the money you'll make selling different styles and making us all upgrade
WMDoll, please change to this design, think of all the money you'll make selling different styles and making us all upgrade
RealDoll insert.jpg (10.83 KiB) Viewed 2227 times
Just one example of what one of the styles looks like when installed into the doll.
Just one example of what one of the styles looks like when installed into the doll.
RealDoll inserted.jpg (36.15 KiB) Viewed 2227 times

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

The earliest WMs actually had this kind of insert, it was later scrapped for what we see today. RealDolls, DS and other silicone dolls that use this insert type are also prone to tearing in the vagina area btw.

dparson

Post by dparson »

No kidding, any idea why they changed to the current design? Maybe just cheaper to make and in the long run they are saving money. But heck, they should pull an Apple and change the port again :)

INFORMATIONS