www.wmdolls.com

WM doll 166 cm/C cup - questions, questions, questions ;)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Agalmatoreveur

Re: WM doll 166 cm/C cup - questions, questions, questions ;

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

The documents on my 166C dolls stated that the weight, including packaging, is 42kg.

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

You mean the shipping documents? Mine said 30 kg, although its 40 kg.

AddictedToSexDolls

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

Seven+ wrote:Hope this works, trying to attach a pic of tan vs medium from the factory. After seeing this I decided on the medium skin for my WM 166c. I got all the options, standing feet, enhanced mouth, and shrugging shoulders. It's a big investment so the upgrades were not much more if you think of it that way. I ordered from RLSD during the Christmas sale and am now anxiously waiting to meet my first doll GF.

Are there any pics. for this doll in white color, I want to buy it, but I want it in white color, so she looks more natural.. western European looking, in pale white... not a single pic I could find in white with this doll, can someone please post a pic of this doll in white... I don't like tanned it makes it look unnatural... and unrealistic.. at least for me..

AddictedToSexDolls

Are there any pics. for this doll in white color, I want to buy it, but I want it in white color, so she looks more natural.. western European looking, in pale white... not a single pic I could find in white with this doll, can someone please post a pic of this doll in white... I don't like tanned it makes it look unnatural... and unrealistic.. at least for me..
WM 166cm C-cup with Head 273-1-1500x1500.jpg
WM 166cm C-cup with Head 273-1-1500x1500.jpg (361.86 KiB) Viewed 1233 times
HTB1lFnqck5E3KVjSZFCq6zuzXXa4.jpg
HTB1lFnqck5E3KVjSZFCq6zuzXXa4.jpg (245.64 KiB) Viewed 1276 times

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

AddictedToSexDolls wrote:
Seven+ wrote:Hope this works, trying to attach a pic of tan vs medium from the factory. After seeing this I decided on the medium skin for my WM 166c. I got all the options, standing feet, enhanced mouth, and shrugging shoulders. It's a big investment so the upgrades were not much more if you think of it that way. I ordered from RLSD during the Christmas sale and am now anxiously waiting to meet my first doll GF.

Mine is in natural - which is the 2nd palest colour, so not as pale as white -- but she is very pale! I would think having her in white, she would look quite ill!

AddictedToSexDolls

adelea wrote:

Mine is in natural - which is the 2nd palest colour, so not as pale as white -- but she is very pale! I would think having her in white, she would look quite ill!
This is the only color I could find of her in white I think... I don't know if it's white or natural, but this looks good to me, I'd like to see more pictures of her with this color in different positions, but so far only ones I've seen are tanned versions... I want her to look like this... so if anyone can post a few pics of her in this color, I'd appreciate it.
Attachments
HTB1LgGwXfBj_uVjSZFpq6A0SXXaX.jpg
HTB1LgGwXfBj_uVjSZFpq6A0SXXaX.jpg (168.67 KiB) Viewed 1275 times
156cm-TPE-Sex-Doll-WM-Dolls-Head-134-Maya-21.jpg
156cm-TPE-Sex-Doll-WM-Dolls-Head-134-Maya-21.jpg (356.35 KiB) Viewed 1275 times
HTB1lFnqck5E3KVjSZFCq6zuzXXa4.jpg
HTB1lFnqck5E3KVjSZFCq6zuzXXa4.jpg (245.64 KiB) Viewed 1275 times

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

adelea wrote:

This is the only color I could find of her in white I think... I don't know if it's white or natural, but this looks good to me, I'd like to see more pictures of her with this color in different positions, but so far only ones I've seen are tanned versions... I want her to look like this... so if anyone can post a few pics of her in this color, I'd appreciate it.

Here is the 166C in natural with blue eyes and wig #14.
12www.siliconelovers.com  166C#273 natural.jpg
12www.siliconelovers.com 166C#273 natural.jpg (460.98 KiB) Viewed 1238 times
www.siliconelovers.com  166C#273 natural.jpg
www.siliconelovers.com 166C#273 natural.jpg (141.52 KiB) Viewed 1238 times

Also here is a 166C (head #266 INGRID) with light tan skin as a comparison. (grey eyes and #13 wig)
www.siliconelovers.com 166C #266 LIGHT TAN INGRID .jpg
www.siliconelovers.com 166C #266 LIGHT TAN INGRID .jpg (793.32 KiB) Viewed 1238 times
www.siliconelovers.com J.F. #10555.jpg
www.siliconelovers.com J.F. #10555.jpg (896.02 KiB) Viewed 1238 times
Hope this helps! If you want the full pics just email me, easier to send. :wink:

Cheers, Louie :glou:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

AddictedToSexDolls

Silicone Lovers wrote:
adelea wrote:

12www.siliconelovers.com 166C#273 natural.jpg
http://www.siliconelovers.com 166C#273 natural.jpg

Also here is a 166C (head #266 INGRID) with light tan skin as a comparison. (grey eyes and #13 wig)
http://www.siliconelovers.com 166C #266 LIGHT TAN INGRID .jpg
http://www.siliconelovers.com J.F. #10555.jpg
Hope this helps! If you want the full pics just email me, easier to send. :wink:

Thank you for the pics.. I'd definitely go with natural, my personal preference, I don't think the tan looks genuine enough... it's too dark, but to each is own.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Silicone Lovers wrote:
adelea wrote:

12www.siliconelovers.com 166C#273 natural.jpg
http://www.siliconelovers.com 166C#273 natural.jpg

http://www.siliconelovers.com 166C #266 LIGHT TAN INGRID .jpg
http://www.siliconelovers.com J.F. #10555.jpg

Thank you for the pics.. I'd definitely go with natural, my personal preference, I don't think the tan looks genuine enough... it's too dark, but to each is own.
You're welcome! :glou:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

dparson wrote:
mandos wrote:what exactly are the pros of a built in?
I've dolls with built-ins and inserts and still struggle to decide on which to go with since I have issues with both. I really wish WM would adopt the insert design that RealDoll uses, where the insert contains both the vaginal cavity and labia. This design solves all but the tearing issue I've had.

Below are the pros I've had with both...

Pros of using a built-in with female condom:
- Easier to clean (no need to clean and dry lube between the back of the vaginal hole opening and front of the insert...any excess lube is restricted to being on the outside of the doll...so no more aquarium air pump to dry the inside)
- Tearing of the vaginal hole is reduced (not eliminated though) since the walls are thicker than the vaginal hole of dolls with the insert
- Tightness on your member is consistent (since the vaginal hole tears on me more quickly with inserts there is no feeling for the first inch)
- No issue with off-centered inserts (like I had and this guy complained about recently https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5&t=111129)

Pros of using an insert:
- It looks much better (no female condom is sticking out of the vaginal hole)
- More natural feeling than using a female condom (until the vaginal opening tears)
- Custom inserts with various feelings can be used (e.g. making one out of a FleshLight)

Equality between a built-in with female condom vs insert
- Both are easy to install and remove
- Both are hygienic
- Both tear

I just got a 166C with built in and the TPE is much softer than my previous dolls. I wonder if I would have gotten an insert, if the tearing of the vaginal opening would be reduced due to this. That was my biggest reason for going with a built-in again, the tearing of the thinner vaginal opening walls used by dolls with an insert was just too much of an issue for me.
much better looking insert here than a round hole one they use I see now, yuck.
Lovely Everly (WM 5’2 157b 62 lbs 159 face)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136966

EVERLY My blonde baby doll!
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=137005

Sweet Cocoa Puffs (Jettie) YL 148D
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142265

INFORMATIONS