www.wmdolls.com

Side Glancing Eyes

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Agalmatoreveur

Side Glancing Eyes

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

I did a search for side glancing eyes to see if anyone's done this, but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.

Now that I have the closest thing to a life sized Poppy Parker, with the Head 124, I've been keen to recreate some of the classic Poppy Parker looks, which often have side glancing eyes.

I haven't changed the eyeballs yet of either of my heads, but I wondered if anyone has managed to create something similar to the attached picture. The fact that the "eyeball" doesn't have a lot of rotational potential could get in the way of this, but I thought there could be some way of having a similar look.
65e019c83740c8e4f04900ed2d797b55.jpg

Robin Kate
Doll
Doll

Re: Side Glancing Eyes

Post by Robin Kate »

Side glancing eyes you say sweety?

Not sure if this qualifies ;)

Robin K
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆
┊ ☪⋆

┊ . ˚

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Yes, I love having the eyes looking to the side. That feels more realistic to me that way. For side looking eyes, I use 26mm (cheap half rounds). They are more free to look around.

My #124 real quick. An eyelash fell off. I'll mend that sometime.
Attachments
20190330_203324.jpg
20190330_203324.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 2096 times

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

Aha, thanks people ... it looks like I will have to start experimenting with moving the eyes around.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Dexter, I also use cheap 26mm half round eyes, I got them on Amazon for $6 plus shipping. I figured for that price, they're worth a try. If I remember correctly, the same manufacturer had two piece full round eyes for $8 a pair which were basically the half round eyes with another half that either glues on or snaps on, I'm not sure. But having full round eyes may make them even easier to rotate in the socket, providing the socket is deep enough. I had Realdoll full round eyes in Kelsi for a little while until I got tired of them rolling around in there and not staying in position. But I think part of that was their weight, they we're kinda heavy like marbles because they're solid where the cheap ones on Amazon are hollow. I did however have to remove a bit of TPE from inside the socket because they were too big and she looked like someone scared the crap out of her. I'm not sure what the diameter is on the Realdoll eyes I used, the 26mm may be the same size, or they may be smaller enough that they won't push the eyelids open. But as for side glancing, I do it all the time on my girls with the 26mm eyes. It seems easier to do with them than with the larger original WM eyes.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

Do you have a linky link, kind sir?

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I'm sure he is taking about https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XRDC67B/

I bought all non zombie colors from this seller and they are good. The ones I used today were from the cheapest Ebay pack as I'm not organized.

Other $6 eyes i like are from secrist
https://secristdolls.com/doll_eyes
Attachments
20181029_120353.jpg
20181029_120353.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 2009 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I've just ordered a pack of these eyes as was thinking of using them behind the Jinsan eyes to give them something to slide against thus making eye posing easier. I'm sure I've seen a thread recently where someone has done this successfully.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I guess I'm confused what replacing the eyes have to do with creating a side glance?
Attachments
IMG_20190214_091103027.jpg
IMG_20190214_091103027.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 1999 times
RachaelSlip016.jpg
RachaelSlip016.jpg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 1999 times
RachaelSlip004.jpg
RachaelSlip004.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 1999 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Yup TR...no need to be replacing eyes to create this.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

I can't see anybody saying that replacing the eyes is a prerequisite.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Gotcha. I guess I was just confused by your original post talking about replacing eyes and getting a side-glance look.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

The Romantic wrote:Gotcha. I guess I was just confused by your original post talking about replacing eyes and getting a side-glance look.
I see what you mean - When I ordered my doll, I ordered a few different eye colours, so I could change them if I wanted to. I meant that I hadn't swapped any around yet, so wasn't familiar with what was possible with changing the positioning. What I've seen looks promising.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Yes, those are exactly the eyes I mean. I also bought the non zombie eyes.

No, there's no need to replace the eyes to get them to go to the side. I've just found these particular ones to be easier to pose than the WM eyes. I have five sets of WM eyes and three sets of these.

I don't know whether these will fit inside the WM eyes or not as I haven't tried it. The reason being that the detail in these eyes is way better than WM eyes and more realistic. They just look more like real human eyes and not like fake eyes. So aside from the garnet WM eyes that Kelsi currently has, I am not using WM. I have yet to look and see if Dead Head Props has a red eye color I can use for her. If so, she will also switch.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Arthur, this is how the WM eyes would fit over the 26mm eye as you were mentioning. It doesn't fit completely inside, but you wouldn't want it to anyway because then it wouldn't have room to move. I'm not sure if having that eye behind it would make it protrude too much and push the eyelids open or not, but you could always just remove a bit of the TPE from inside the socket if it did. Then if you went back to the cotton behind the eyes, you'd just have to use a little bit more. I've never tried it because I like the 26mm Dead Head eyes better. But now if I find something that fits behind them, I may try that.
I also added a pic to show the difference in detail between the WM eyes and the Dead Head Props eye. I couldn't get a really great shot, but you can still see the difference.

INFORMATIONS