www.wmdolls.com

Request for 170cm and 166cm c-cup comparison pictures

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
nahmot

Request for 170cm and 166cm c-cup comparison pictures

Post by nahmot »

Hello all,
This is a request to any owners of both a 170cm (h-cup ideally) and the 166cm c-cup (the new one) for some side by side comparison pictures of these dolls.
I'm planning a purchase very soon and I am torn between both dolls. While there are excellent pictures available for both dolls , I find it hard to judge the actual proportions of them. My previous purchase of a 156cm ordoll was based on some fantastic pictures , however the doll was disappointing for me in person and the pictures made the doll seem alot more life sized than it was in person.

As a secondary question , is it safe for me to store the either of these dolls standing long term? what about hanging then from a neck hook long term? vertical storage would give me alot more discreet storage options than horizontal but I dont want to damage the dolls.

Thank you for reading.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Request for 170cm and 166cm c-cup comparison pictures

Post by Tsall »

Tommo10 took a picture of his Jinsan dolls. Including an OR-156E, WM-166C and WM-170H
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0#p1456150
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

Tsall wrote:Tommo10 took a picture of his Jinsan dolls. Including an OR-156E, WM-166C and WM-170H
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0#p1456150

Fantastic thank you!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

With hinged necks, it is far safer to store hanging and if you even want to distribute the weight evenly, have her feet on the ground or books stacked up.
You can store standing as well if you want to keep her head on.
Of course, gravity is gravity.
So, her knees might seem tighter at first.
Best,
Jeff

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I have both too and can try to do some comparison shots later on.
The best storage method for longer periods would probably be the combination of hanging bu5 with feet on the ground, like BCD mentioned. However, I have no space for this so my girls have been standing since day one. My 170H doll has been standing non-stop for over two years, and she has been used a lot, but there has never been any problem with this storage method as long as her knees are straight whem standing. Good flat shoes and a big pad of foam behind her back to support her when leaning against a wall. Feet apart and arms out, the neutral pose she was moulded in. My 166 is stored hanging, we will see in a few years what method worked best :)

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:With hinged necks, it is far safer to store hanging and if you even want to distribute the weight evenly, have her feet on the ground or books stacked up.
You can store standing as well if you want to keep her head on.
Of course, gravity is gravity.
So, her knees might seem tighter at first.
Best,
Jeff
Hi Jeff,
Thank you very much for your reply. The hinged neck , is that the newer type of neck or is it something i would need to specify when ordering? ive heard the term goose neck before , are those the kind with the bolt screwing into both head and neck? my previous doll had that and it seemed like it would not stand up to hanging long term so I'm happy to hear that may have been fixed.

Yes I was planning on a combo of hanging and standing if i go for the 170 and probably just hanging for the 166. Glad to hear my storage options are still viable.

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

mandos wrote:I have both too and can try to do some comparison shots later on.
The best storage method for longer periods would probably be the combination of hanging bu5 with feet on the ground, like BCD mentioned. However, I have no space for this so my girls have been standing since day one. My 170H doll has been standing non-stop for over two years, and she has been used a lot, but there has never been any problem with this storage method as long as her knees are straight whem standing. Good flat shoes and a big pad of foam behind her back to support her when leaning against a wall. Feet apart and arms out, the neutral pose she was moulded in. My 166 is stored hanging, we will see in a few years what method worked best :)
Hi Mandos ,
Thank you very much for the reply. Some comparison shots side my side etc would be fantastic , especially since it's your photos that have convinced me I might need a doll in my life after all!

Yes i think ill go with a combo of standing and hanging to see what works best for me , ive got a winch and hanging bar setup just inside my attic door , would be amazing to have a hottie descend from my ceiling at the press of a button!

Also , since I know from your pictures that your dolls have been in every pose possible , is there a big step-up between the 166 and 170 in terms of how easily these dolls can be manoeuvred around? i realise neither of them are light dolls but if the difference is big it would sway my decision i think.

Thanks again

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Throwing in my two cents. If you have to question weight go with the lighter. The WM 170H is just over 41 kg(91 lbs) while the WM 166c is advertised as 33 kg(72 lbs) Huge difference. I have the WM 170H, it's a great doll, but the newer model WM 166c has more realistic detail. Also what is your preference in breasts. A perky C cup or a bouncy lower setting H cup. I have some photos of my WM 170H doll, Angela posing among my other dolls, WM 168E Anastasia, Irontech 168, Ayumi Anime and the skinnier SY 168, Anya(yellow sport bra). At 36 kg, she has a body close to the WM 166c, just bigger boobs. The extra 3 kg is in her solid G cup boobs. :plaidskirt:
Attachments
IMG_1640.JPG
IMG_1640.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 2573 times
IMG_1630.JPG
IMG_1630.JPG (595.55 KiB) Viewed 2573 times
IMG_1694.JPG
IMG_1694.JPG (1006.43 KiB) Viewed 2573 times
IMG_1702.JPG
IMG_1702.JPG (399.62 KiB) Viewed 2573 times
IMG_1726.JPG
IMG_1726.JPG (391.31 KiB) Viewed 2573 times

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I think Panther pretty much sums it up. 41kg could be quite a challenge, it is a nice doll but it is heavy. The 8kg makes a big difference on how easy a doll is to pose and move around, and extra weight means you need to be extra careful - more weight on the knees/elbows/palms etc. = easier damage.
But for me personally it is 90% about what doll I am more attracted to, and weigth is secondary.

Million Doll-ar Man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Million Doll-ar Man »

mandos wrote:I think Panther pretty much sums it up. 41kg could be quite a challenge, it is a nice doll but it is heavy. The 8kg makes a big difference on how easy a doll is to pose and move around, and extra weight means you need to be extra careful - more weight on the knees/elbows/palms etc. = easier damage.
But for me personally it is 90% about what doll I am more attracted to, and weigth is secondary.
Indeed Mandos...
Even if the 166C had been 8KG heavier it would have made little or no difference to my choice!!!..... I simply HAD to have her. :D
Darcie WM 166C #159

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

Panther68 wrote:Throwing in my two cents. If you have to question weight go with the lighter. The WM 170H is just over 41 kg(91 lbs) while the WM 166c is advertised as 33 kg(72 lbs) Huge difference. I have the WM 170H, it's a great doll, but the newer model WM 166c has more realistic detail. Also what is your preference in breasts. A perky C cup or a bouncy lower setting H cup. I have some photos of my WM 170H doll, Angela posing among my other dolls, WM 168E Anastasia, Irontech 168, Ayumi Anime and the skinnier SY 168, Anya(yellow sport bra). At 36 kg, she has a body close to the WM 166c, just bigger boobs. The extra 3 kg is in her solid G cup boobs. :plaidskirt:
Hi Panther ,
Thanks for your reply and pictures. those are some beautiful looking angels you have there. Yes i think since weight is in the equation I would be better off going with the lighter doll. I think im drawn to the 170 because the proportions are larger and that was my problem with my previous doll, however it might be better to get used to a lighter doll to bein with and maybe picking up the 170 later if i still want it.

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

mandos wrote:I think Panther pretty much sums it up. 41kg could be quite a challenge, it is a nice doll but it is heavy. The 8kg makes a big difference on how easy a doll is to pose and move around, and extra weight means you need to be extra careful - more weight on the knees/elbows/palms etc. = easier damage.
Thanks for the input Mandos,
I think my best choice might be to go with the lighter doll first and maybe pick up the 170 after if I'm still hankering for it. also it not like either choice will be a bad one. thanks again for the help

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

nahmot wrote:
Thanks for the input Mandos,
I think my best choice might be to go with the lighter doll first and maybe pick up the 170 after if I'm still hankering for it. also it not like either choice will be a bad one. thanks again for the help
Ugh!!! Dropped into the For Sale forum. A member was selling their just arrived WM 166c Charlie with additional Brea head for $1000. I swooped in on that like a hawk on a rabbit. So by next week, will have a WM 166c to go with my other 3 dolls of 2019. All C cups, SY 164, AS 168, Irontech 163 and now, the WM 166.

Ugh!!! No!! I don't have a doll addiction problem!! :drinking: 15 dolls, no....not a problem. Don't judge me!!!! :shakefist: :P

Out of curiosity, Mandos, how many do you currently have? Have always wondered how many you and Alottahope had in your collection as you both do a majority of the doll glam shots for the doll manufacturers.

Tommo10
UK FORUM
UK FORUM

Post by Tommo10 »

Thanks Tsall for sharing my link, I don't get over here very often, so that was great you attached my post. :thumbs_up:
I will add a bit more here.
Here's my comparison picture, these are my Jinsan girls in order of size, sorry, manufacturer listed size.
I originally did this photo for random height difference of my YL157 next to my WM158D that is a lot smaller.
Anyway that's not the question here

Click the photos to enlarge
YL-148D classic ,.YL-155D,...OR-156E,...WM-157B,.....YL-157,...WM-158D,.... WM-166C ...and WM-170H

From Left to Right
YL148 is Light Tan
YL155D the body is Tan this was my first doll her original head is a #84 head which I normally put on that body, but the head on that body in the photo is #188 light tan which was bought for me by a friend, it is too dark tone on any of my light tan bodies, and that photo was the first time I had the idea of trying on a tan body it is lighter but I was amazed it worked better that way.
OR-156E - Tan
WM-157B - Tan
YL-157 Big Nipples - Light Tan
WM-158D Light Tan
WM-166C Tan
WM-170H Tan

Weight of the two in question, Now basically my girls have boots on all the time like in the top photo, so due to me having glass scales I weighed them with them on, they also had heads & wigs on, This was more relevant to me because that is the way I will be carrying them around.
WM-166C Tan 34.2kg
WM-170H Tan 42.4kg

The 166c is a pleasure compared to the 170h although I am getting use to heavier dolls now my irontech is 54.5kg

In reference to how I store my girls, probably better let you know the full story, I live in a small bungalow the dolls are mainly stored in my bedroom 14ftx14ft, at this moment in time I have 22 full size dolls in total, but I've more outstanding arrivals. they are stored where ever they fit, but I am very careful, I store 5 lying in my wooden ottoman bed this is foam lined and I have converted it to facilitate bigger tits :roll: , 6 stand/hang in the wardrobes boots on, 7 stand in boots against the wall with foam behind them, and then my silicone girls sit in soft padded chairs. I do swap them around regularly so they are never in the same storage position.

Hope this is some help.

Tommo
See The Girls Main Photo Thread In Eye Candy:- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=125051
Instagram:- We are on Instagram as @victoria_ash10. https://www.instagram.com/victoria_ash10/
Twitter 'X':- https://twitter.com/Victori18624401?t=a ... _9cag&s=09
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257
UK Love Doll Forum:- https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/home.php

Doll life is rather good, make the most of it, You only live once.

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Shew it is warm in here.....

INFORMATIONS