www.wmdolls.com

Orianna would like to introduce herself. 166c #162 head

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Orianna would like to introduce herself. 166c #162 head

Post by adelea »

Jimmypop67 wrote:HAHA, you ain't kidding! I wasn't going to name her, I wasn't going to buy anything and now amazon is not my friend!!
If you had intended it as purely a sex-doll, then I can understand not naming it.

But you refer to it as "her", so clearly she is more than that!

And as you have discovered, dressing her is fun. Even as a purely sex-doll, you would have bought something for her surely? Some slutty lingerie if nothing else :)

Being able to dress this extremely sexy female form in my idea of sexy clothes is something that I really really enjoy. And then of course, peeling those clothes off again later adds to the mood too!

Jimmypop67
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jimmypop67 »

adelea wrote:
Jimmypop67 wrote:HAHA, you ain't kidding! I wasn't going to name her, I wasn't going to buy anything and now amazon is not my friend!!
If you had intended it as purely a sex-doll, then I can understand not naming it.

But you refer to it as "her", so clearly she is more than that!

And as you have discovered, dressing her is fun. Even as a purely sex-doll, you would have bought something for her surely? Some slutty lingerie if nothing else :)

Being able to dress this extremely sexy female form in my idea of sexy clothes is something that I really really enjoy. And then of course, peeling those clothes off again later adds to the mood too!
You got me my friend... more than just a sex doll for me. She is amazing and I am happy to share her with you!

Jimmypop67
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jimmypop67 »

Altair wrote:Orianna looks like a stylish girl with those tattoos and hair :)
Thank you, she has an art to her. :D

Jimmypop67
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jimmypop67 »

kryten1 wrote:Agreed.Hot
Thank you Kryten :) I enjoy her so very much.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Jimmypop67 wrote:You got me my friend... more than just a sex doll for me. She is amazing and I am happy to share her with you!
To be fair, I think them being more than "just a sex doll" applies to, I would think, all of us here on TDF. I know my Adara is a lot more to me.

Glad to have you share the pics of the lovely lady - look forward to seeing many more!

I am also intrigued by the tattoos - they've never appealed much before - but that one on her stomach looks nice!

Edit: oooh! found these on amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TypB-Underboob ... ast+tattoo
tattoo_.jpg
tattoo_.jpg (187.08 KiB) Viewed 1039 times
Adara is narrow enough that the curves may sit under her breasts...

Jimmypop67
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jimmypop67 »

adelea wrote:
Jimmypop67 wrote:You got me my friend... more than just a sex doll for me. She is amazing and I am happy to share her with you!
To be fair, I think them being more than "just a sex doll" applies to, I would think, all of us here on TDF. I know my Adara is a lot more to me.

Glad to have you share the pics of the lovely lady - look forward to seeing many more!

I am also intrigued by the tattoos - they've never appealed much before - but that one on her stomach looks nice!

Edit: oooh! found these on amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TypB-Underboob ... ast+tattoo
tattoo_.jpg
Adara is narrow enough that the curves may sit under her breasts...
uhhh yeah, I approve lol.

But you are right, it's amazing when you get her... she is amazing to say the least... and back to amazon lol!

gizgamer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gizgamer »

I'd like to hear how well the tattoos hold up. I was looking into the temp tattoos as well and if they don't last more then a few weeks I think I'll get the fake sleeves instead. She's beautiful!

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

She's very sexy. I like her tattoos and hair color.

No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

INFORMATIONS