www.wmdolls.com

my first TPE doll - one month later...mixed feelings

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: my first TPE doll - one month later...mixed feelings

Post by setevoltas »

Dolls are an amazing outlet for creativity. It's safe to say most of us in our day to day don't get the chance to be highly creative. Let your imagination run a little bit wild and see where it takes you.

Femdoll - Having gone through the Fleshlight phase, let me tell you, the TPE sample might remind you of a Fleshlight, but that's where the similarities end.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

setevoltas wrote:Dolls are an amazing outlet for creativity. It's safe to say most of us in our day to day don't get the chance to be highly creative. Let your imagination run a little bit wild and see where it takes you.

Femdoll - Having gone through the Fleshlight phase, let me tell you, the TPE sample might remind you of a Fleshlight, but that's where the similarities end.
Very true on the bolded.

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

setevoltas wrote: Femdoll - Having gone through the Fleshlight phase, let me tell you, the TPE sample might remind you of a Fleshlight, but that's where the similarities end.
I hope so... allthough the price are getting lower and lower, it's still a lot of money. And i hope it will not end just like all those sextoys I used and tried in the past, most never got the 'desired' effect.

I agree with ya about creativity... I have a very good imagination, so a pretty doll could be very fun to play with

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

@Terabyte, what face is that in your avatar? Looks nice! :)

[edit] never mind, found her ;P
https://reallovesexdolls.com/141cm-f-cup-eva/

Don't know this RLSD (Real Life Sex Doll??)
but... I really like this one!
https://reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-b-cup-bree/

and the description fills in with the discussion here hahaha
"Let your imagination go wild! I might be a doll, but unlike your little sister’s Barbie, I’m completely anatomically correct."

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

femdoll wrote:@Terabyte, what face is that in your avatar? Looks nice! :)

[edit] never mind, found her ;P
https://reallovesexdolls.com/141cm-f-cup-eva/

Don't know this RLSD (Real Life Sex Doll??)
but... I really like this one!
https://reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-b-cup-bree/

and the description fills in with the discussion here hahaha
"Let your imagination go wild! I might be a doll, but unlike your little sister’s Barbie, I’m completely anatomically correct."
From what I know that head, #61, is exclusive to RLSD, it is also the one I ordered with my newest doll, WM152H. I'm starting a harem, lol.

theguyfromtoronto

Post by theguyfromtoronto »

@setevoltas - has time moved the needle in any new directions since your original post?
My Doll, Mikasa: "Care for me like you love me, but FUCK me like you HATE me!"
Me: "Oh... don't worry. Done, and done!"

And yeah... the idiot in the photo is me.

Oh, and if you're thinking, "Wait a minute... isn't that the moron who started that website, uh doll poker... no, doll uh... boinker? bonker... NO, DollBanger! YEAH, HAHA, THAT idiot!" ...you'd be right.

hastingsji
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hastingsji »

thank you all for the post. I have the same feeling but mine is just too big and heavy for me to interact with.

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

I have a doll now also, finally. WM166C, with a couple of heads.
I do have the same experience now... the smell, the weight and... I did the 'steps when getting a doll' , oiled her twice now, and powdered her, but... she is still 'oily' , meaning, everytime I lift her or move her, I get oily fingers.
She 's also very delicate, I already have to 'rips' in the TPE, and the only thing I did was moving her and wash her. Bit weird combination, having a 'stiff metal' frame and very soft 'body'... especially with the areas that don't have much TPE around them, like the hands, it's a bit scary to move the joints...

But... we'll see... the WM166C looks incredible though, and the heads are stunningly realistic, but I'm not sure if I can sleep next to this doll... due to being cold and still some oily texture (which all sextoys have, and you get stains all over the place). but it's still early days...

Android18

Post by Android18 »

When i have intimate time with my Elizabetha, looking at her face gets me there. When i don't look at her face i don't climax as easily. Her face just does it for me. Looking at her face and into her eyes always gets me there. Its the Wm 266. An amazing face. That i love and adore so much. Would be hard to find a second girl i could get attached to so much. Cause i have not seen seen another face that could make me fall again love so that easy again. The Wm 233 has my attention tho and that 156 body. Amazing if not for the hight.

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

that's why i have 5 heads, of which 2 are smiling ... different 'choices' and they all look hot! :)

But... i must admit, the WM166C is hanging in the shower rightnow, and ... that body get's to me also, so freaking sexy.... but... still in 'maintenance' to get her to smell right... (just bought a bunch of cleaning stuff and 'smelling' tools :) ) .
hopefully with some 'odor catching' methods, that can fade. For now, i can't lay her in bed, since of the smell and... the oiliness, she's leaving 'stains' behind....

INFORMATIONS