www.wmdolls.com

New to all of this.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Brokenboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New to all of this.

Post by Brokenboy »

I think the WM166C is responsible for a LOT of new doll owners! Her proportions are just marvelous. Myself a first time owner, and my order was placed January 12 and still nada. I’m trying to be patient, but she has consumed my thoughts for an entire month. I’m hoping she feels as good as she looks :)

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

So i placed my order with dollpark.com on the 27th of January. Its nearly a month now. I think in about an other 2-3 weeks, according to what i'm reading from others waiting on the 166C, i should have it at home.

It's affecting me in a way i didn't expect it would. A couple of days ago i found myself shopping online for a bunch of clothing. I'm expecting these to arrive tomorrow and i'm honestly nervous over it. I'm having trouble sleeping lately.

I didn't email Daniel from dollpark.com back yet because i don't want him to think i'm being impatient, and i'm trying hard not to. I'm pretty busy at work and i'm a programmer/scripter at night so i can occupy my mind. The annoying part is that my computer setup at home exists of 3 monitors. One of them has mandos's pictures of the 166C on it distracting me greatly :?

It's weird, guys... I didn't think it would captivate me this way, but it does... I'm hanging on, but i don't know what i'll do when it finally arrives.

Trailboss

Post by Trailboss »

Welcome aboard! I've had a Doll for over 14 years, best thing that ever happened to me.

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

Ok, My heart just skipped a beat. I just got an email from my vendor telling me that my 166C finished production today. So i guess
her birthday is February 27th...

Lots of stuff already arrived. Today this also arrived:
Attachments
IMG_20190227_172158(Small).png
IMG_20190227_172158(Small).png (668.12 KiB) Viewed 1337 times
IMG_20190227_172158(Small).png
IMG_20190227_172158(Small).png (668.12 KiB) Viewed 1337 times

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Pieter wrote:I'm hanging on, but i don't know what i'll do when it finally arrives.
I can take a pretty good guess what you will be doing!

And nice wig, I'm a fan of the dark/light ombre style myself - though that looks pretty long, will be a handful to manage.

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

It's maybe strange to say, but i kinda know how to deal with long hair hehe.

I seem to have uploaded the image twice and i'm not sure how to fix that. If an admin is able to fix that? I'd appreciate it, Sorry for the hassle.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Brokenboy wrote:I think the WM166C is responsible for a LOT of new doll owners! ... I’m hoping she feels as good as she looks :)
As a long time doll owner and owner of 6 TPE dolls total, the WM166c is far and away the most realistic feeling doll I've had. Her breasts feel incredibly real as does the rest.

Assuming you guys have no manufacturing or delivery issues, you will be delighted with your purchase in every way and she'll be well worth the wait.

Here is my Rachael right now. Fresh out of bed, no makeup, no lighting and just a cell phone camera.
Attachments
_20190227_114041.JPG
_20190227_114041.JPG (419.28 KiB) Viewed 1331 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

I see a lot of people talk about how to clean it at first arrival etc. I've talked to my vendor about that and they tell me that they will do all of that for me.

Thank you for that picture, The Romantic. Looks fantastic.

gateman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gateman »

I'm also waiting for delivery of my first doll (WM166C) to Australia which I ordered around Christmas, so it's been quite a wait!
The factory photos were provided a week ago so she's not far away now, meaning the total wait will have been about 9 weeks from ordering! Luckily I'm a patient person. She was ordered with 2 heads - the 273 and the 56 in a medium skin tone. Which skin tone did you choose Pieter?

I have a feeling I will be sticking with the 56 (asian) head mostly as my opinion of western women isn't that high but I might keep the 273 for the occasional variety .

In the meantime I've bought 3 wigs, several pairs of stretch jeans and shots, several shirts, singlets, a silk gown, leggins, socks, glasses and god knows what else. I'm guessing a size S is the best fit but i could be way off. Most stuff I'm getting on Ebay but also my local Target seems a good source.

For maintenance I've bought baby oil, corn starch powder, vaseline, combs and brushes.
I'm looking at getting a foam mattress for extra support when she's lying on my bed.

I've given her the name Naomi after being very impressed with Naomi Osaka's win at the Australian Open and her defeat of Serena Williams at the US Open.

Happy days ahead soon. Its great to share this journey with you guys. Getting excited!

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

@gateman I went for the tan skin tone and head number 273. I also already got most of what you mentioned like a couple of stretch jeans in S size. I've already washed everything i got so far, but on an almost daily basis packets are arriving. It's Christmas every day here at the moment.

I don't know exactly where i read it, But when i will use those jeans, or any clothing i suspect could potentially stain, i will use white stockings. I got a lot of them in bulk, so i will be able to modify some, like cutting off the feet for when i want the feet to be showing in for example heels combined with a stretch jeans. I'm not in the position to give tips yet, but i believe this is a precaution that can't go wrong.

I'm not buying off eBay at this time because i did find a few 'local' websites that are delivering the next day or a couple of days later So that is working very well for me at this time.

From what i'm gathering, size S could work yes, but don't quote me on that for now.

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Mine will be shipped within the next two weeks (ordered on the 25th of January). :)

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

MarkB89 wrote:Mine will be shipped within the next two weeks (ordered on the 25th of January). :)

For the 166cm? Thats fast!

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Yes, the 166C from WM.

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

My vendor published a video about the 166C. Seeing it in a video like that made me very happy to see in greater detail what is on its way to me.

Video link: https://www.dollpark.com/videos/dolls/v ... phira.html

It's a German video, but your eyes don't have to speak German :)

INFORMATIONS