www.wmdolls.com

New to all of this.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New to all of this.

Post by Pieter »

Hello everyone,

After months of researching and reading a lot on this forum, i finally decided to register to it and introduce myself.

I'm European and have had 2 disastrous relationships. I know this may sound pathetic but its come to a point in my life where i think i'm better off alone. I've been alone now for several years. My last relation costed me pretty much all i had. I lost the house i build with my own hands and had to start all over from scratch. I'm recovering from that at the moment. I'm not one to just give up hope, although it may sound contradicting when i say i'm giving up on having an intimate relation with another human being.

I've been reading a lot about these dolls and watched a lot of videos on it. I finally made the decision to get WM's 166C after being convinced by a lot of you guys indirectly. On January 28th i placed my order with dollpark.com, a German based vendor. I was going to go with RLSD but for some reason i was unable to do a bank transfer with them. I'm sorry to any RLSD representatives reading this. I just felt a little safer buying from a vendor closer to my home.

At first i was a little worried going with dollpark.com as they are not represented here, but so far my communication with them has been very positive and trustworthy. I can't find anything bad about them online so i'm at ease with them. As of writing this, i got an email back from them as a response to me asking when approximately i could expect a delivery. They got back to me saying that because of the popularity of the 166C it is still in production at this point in time and the Chinese new year was also in between that. I don't want them to think i'm inpatient..., but i am, to be honest. I'm sure you know the feeling of waiting months and months on deciding to get something, and when you do, and it's on its way, you're going to get impatient.

I don't have any newbie questions at this time as i did a lot of reading and following up on what you guys are talking about and posting.

From what i understand in reading the rules of this forum, i can't post pictures just yet. So i hope by the time my 166C arrives, i gathered up enough posts to start uploading pictures because i intend to share the arrival and unboxing with you guys.

Johnbuhr

Re: New to all of this.

Post by Johnbuhr »

Welcome. You should be able to post pictures after 5 posts.
You're welcome to post some more pictures of the 166C! Never get enough :D

Next time, there's is a great German-based vendor who's active on TDF: dollstudio.org

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Hi Pieter,

You should be able to get to 5 posts pretty quickly - just post comments on threads you like!

There are plenty of threads on the 166C to give you inspiration, or maybe make you feel bad that you are still having to wait =)

I ordered mine during the CNY, so have no idea when she will be arriving.

Welcome to the forums :)

Tacitus_Bartelby

Post by Tacitus_Bartelby »

"but its come to a point in my life where i think i'm better off alone. I've been alone now for several year"
No stranger to that, brother - I'm in the same boat.
I've been researching the purchase for the better part of 6 months. In that time, I think I have almost bought all the doll care accessories I'll need once it arrives (oil, powder, microfiber towels, baby wipes, etc... even a shower chair). The only thing I haven't done is get her clothes - figure I'll do that once she's here
Congratulations on your order! - I hope to place mine in less than a month

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Welcome.
All the best going forward.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Welcome, Pieter. Sorry to hear about your bad relationship experience, hopefully you are able to relax more with a doll in the house, and feel good about yourself. Maybe some day you will find a great organic woman sgain, who knows :)

DollPark is very nice, Daniel and Stephan have some great knowledge about the dolls they sell and are very nice to do business with. Sadly you might have to wait a while because of the closing of the factory for a couple of weeks but hopefully the wait will be worth it. Good luck and happy dolling!

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

I'm also awaiting a WM 166C in Germany (but ordered in the UK). I ordered on the 25th of January.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

First of all, it is always a great idea to go with a vendor that you can pick up the phone and easily get help if need be.
Second, nothing is wrong at all supporting your local economy!
Case in point, we had issues with a YL170 being held in customs. Imagine if my BCD family member had a vendor in China trying to resolve the mess in the USA?
Congrats on your beautiful new doll that will be arriving to you soon!
Jeff

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Welcome to the forums, Pieter :)

The 166C is a fantastic choice! I've had my eye on that one too :)

Best wishes!

Broven

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

Thank you all for this warm welcome.

mandos, it is pretty much your fault i went for the 166C. Your pictures are what pushed me over the line to place the order.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Welcome Pieter,
Last year I got my first and only.
She's the 163 H-cup which was very popular back then, and the wait drove me crazy.
So, I know how you feel.
I guess for a lot of us it's a rites of passage.
But she is definitely worth the wait.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Pieter wrote:mandos, it is pretty much your fault

Some dolls are just impossble to work with, never a bad photo :puppydogeyes:

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

Pieter wrote:Thank you all for this warm welcome.

mandos, it is pretty much your fault i went for the 166C. Your pictures are what pushed me over the line to place the order.

Welcome Pieter and yes that's the effect those incredible photo shoots have,
I also took the plunge on my 140 D a few years back after drooling over one of Mandos "presentations" and not regretting it.

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

To clarify a little. I'm not German, I'm Belgian, Dutch speaking.

I'm very relaxed now about the order since you mentioned Daniel's name, mandos. He is the one i've had email contact with. dollpark.com has video's on their website (unlisted youtube videos only accessible through their website) they are in German, I do understand a fair bit of German since i'm a Dutch speaker Dutch and German isn't that far removed from each other. Lots of words are the same. It's a shame that they are not in English, because they are very informative and explain in great detail how to maintain the doll, what to look out for, how to handle. And they even show in great detail de skeleton of WM. I'll admit, first time seeing that was kind of upsetting, but very educational. It's pretty much the exact same thing you guys are talking about.

I said earlier on that i didn't have any newbie questions at this time, but i in fact do have a couple. Since the doll is on its way, i am looking around for things like clothing and i did get something already; shoes. From what i understand, the 166C has a really small foot size. What i got is heels. I'm a sucker for heels, i can't help myself, These are small pumps i believe might work. (picture coming as soon as i'm allowed to) The EURO size of those are 36 and conveniently its also stated in other standards; UK: 3 USA 5.5 and CN 230(1.5) The obvious question would be, will these work on the 166C with the standing feet?

I'm also looking at stretch jeans, I found some i believe might work but what size should i go for. And as a matter of fact, if you guys have general size tips or type of clothing (casual, everyday wear) Please tell me about it, i would enormously appreciate that. And yes, i'm aware of avoiding black.

*I'm still calling it "166C" since i didn't even think of a name just yet, and i feel just a little bit awkward calling it "she" just yet. I may warm up to that, sorry if i offend anyone by that.

Thank you guys yet again. I'm really feeling welcome.

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Dutch and German isn't that far removed from each other
Far enough so that I do not understand a single word as a German. ;) It sounds familar when I hear it, but it's not understandable (for me). Of course there are some quite similar words, but you have this in every language based on Latin.
*I'm still calling it "166C" since i didn't even think of a name just yet, and i feel just a little bit awkward calling it "she" just yet
Same here!

INFORMATIONS