www.wmdolls.com

Finally going for it - Last min questions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Xelos
Active Poster
Active Poster

Finally going for it - Last min questions

Post by Xelos »

Been a while, TDF. When I first joined this site getting a doll of my own felt like a prohibitively expensive dream. I thought about it and thought about it until finally I had to just try and forget the idea for a while. But here I am, ages later, doing much better. I thought it might be time to start flirting with the idea of getting a doll again. Little did I know my first day back at window shopping I would fall in love with the WM 108Cm L-cup. So stunning -- and so cheap! ( relatively). Im 100% on following through this time, I just have a little bit of final research to do, and I was hoping y'all would lend me a hand!

My biggest concern is pricing - budget is still an issue for me, just slightly easier now, so I'm trying to find the best deal possible. I see that most sites have surprisingly varying prices. SSD seems to have her for the cheapest at 1090, but is there even better out there? Any input is appreciated! (definitely looking for trusted TDF vendors)

The second thing I'm agonizing over is the age old fixed vs insert debate. Realism is super important to me, but longevity slightly more so. I understand inserts are the way to go if you want your lady to last, but how distracting is it? Does it still look normal, with the detailed labia intact? Opinions from both sides of the fence would fantastic.

I feel good about this, guys! I can't wait. (Literally! If any vendors happen to read this and have one of these ladies ready to ship so I can skip the production wait, please PM me! I might be willing to pay a bit more in the end to have her faster. :D )

P.S. Would love to hear from anybody who already has this doll and can share their thoughts on it as well. :glou:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Finally going for it - Last min questions

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you live in the UK, I would suggest looking for a Vendor in the UK.
Perhaps Phil at the Doll House.
If in France, Doll France.
German, Doll Studio
If in Australia, Sex doll Australia
IOW, a vendor you can pick up the phone and get help.
Most vendors price match but they will add the $75 for standing feet to SSD's price.
V/r
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Xelos
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Xelos »

I live in the US, but thank you! Does most vendors price matching include you?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hi Xelos, you picked a great time to get back into dolls - there are so many more doll makers at all kinds of price ranges now. It's much more accessible.

Any of the vendors here on TDF are great people to buy from. Of course we'd love it if you bought from us (drop by on our site chat anytime), but I don't want to drop an ad in your lap.

About the vagina type - I always recommend choosing inserts. They feel the same, super soft, subtly textured & awesome. They look the same from the outside - the labia and other outside details are on the doll's body, and the insert fits inside. You won't see the insert unless her legs are spread open.

The advantage of the insert is, you can take it out of your doll after sex, and just wash it in the sink. Easy to wash, easy to dry. There are plenty of great reasons to get the built-in version, and cleaning is not so bad, but I personally prefer the ease of the insert. I wouldn't agonize over the decision though - once she's in your arms, you'll find out just how nice they both are, and you'll be very happy with your choice!

-David

Xelos
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Xelos »

Thank you, David. That actually makes me feel a lot better about picking one. I will definitely drop by the site for a chat at some point in the near future.

INFORMATIONS