www.wmdolls.com

Chinese New Year

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Chinese New Year

Post by Dark Knight »

Okay, so today is the last day of the festival in China. Let’s get those factories cranked up and those smoke stacks pouring. I got me a WM 166c/273 on order and I’m going crazy up in here!!
Don't drive angry!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Chinese New Year

Post by Cubiko »

I think they have already started, but that they will be at full capacity again now. Lol, waiting for a doll is never easy. First doll?

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

Dark Knight wrote:Okay, so today is the last day of the festival in China. Let’s get those factories cranked up and those smoke stacks pouring. I got me a WM 166c/273 on order and I’m going crazy up in here!!
Ahaha I feel your excitement. When I got a mail from ups that my doll was in town , I lost my sh** :p Good luck, patience is a virtue.
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

WM has been back at work for something like a week now. I've been speaking with them, and a few others. They're delayed a bit though will all the orders they have backlogged.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

I agree, let's go WM. Get a move on. I placed my order Jan 15th.
I have not heard one word. However today is the first day that I will be able to contact the vendor I ordered from. The wait has been brutal.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

mandos wrote:I think they have already started, but that they will be at full capacity again now. Lol, waiting for a doll is never easy. First doll?
No, not my first but after seeing your pictures and those from Prome I could not resist!
Don't drive angry!

Xanatos
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Xanatos »

Jan 9th here and no word yet. Maybe things will start to pick up now.

Brokenboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Brokenboy »

January 12 for me and nada. I’ve already ordered and received so many sexy outfits and care items. This is my first doll and the wait is killing me! Known about dolls for a long time but when I saw the 166 I had to have her!

INFORMATIONS