www.wmdolls.com

IF ONLY

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
virgo44

IF ONLY

Post by virgo44 »

Hi I am new to all this but I am seriously thinking of getting a WM 166 but
i would much prefer her as a B cup more than a mouthfull is a waste in my mind
The WM 166 is so nice down below
What do you guys think how do we get them to make a B cup of her

PS Not sure whether to get the standing foot or not advice please
Latika WM 166C head 265

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: IF ONLY

Post by avante »

a) we can't really; I've never seen this happen. Tho indeed it seems like an open door for sure, but doll manufacturers don't generally produce same model with different tits for some reason.
b) that solely depend on whether or not you want her to be able to stand ;)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

A) I have dolls with A's, B's, C's, & DD's (technically L). Far and away the breasts on this 166c are the most REAL I've ever felt on a doll. If they make them smaller they will be solid and won't feel the same. So what's more important to you, the actual size or the actual feel?

B) The standing foot option helps a great deal for storage, dressing, undressing, cleaning, stand-up sex positions, moving and posing. If none of these are a big deal to you then I wouldn't worry about it...
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

hastingsji
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hastingsji »

i have mine without standing feet. it does feel a bit hard to get her in the desired position.

INFORMATIONS