www.wmdolls.com

Loose Joints requested for the WM 166cm, seeking opinions.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Fotogenic
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Loose Joints requested for the WM 166cm, seeking opinion

Post by Fotogenic »

Put socks and shoes on that doll when you stand her up! Good fitting canvas shoes work for mine. Maybe you'll develop a sock and shoe fetish while you're at it. Lol. But srsly, shoes help with stability and socks protect the TPE.

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

As usual, some people can't read. EVERY time someone mentions that they want a loose-joint doll and that they aren't going to pose her or use her for photography, someone always says "You don't want loose joints, she's going to be hard to pose."

However, in this instance you've changed your mind about it anyway. That itself is moot since WM won't (or can't) make loose joints, anyway. Yes, they (or a vendor), will TELL you that they can. But once the doll arrives the joints won't be loose at all. From my experience, WM or a vendor will tell you that loose joints from WM are an option just to get the sale. I've went with WM twice, requested loose joints both times, was told that request would be fulfilled both times, was lied to both times. Joints weren't even close to being loose. Just one man's experience.
BTW, I do have a doll now who's (most) joints are loose - very nice when it comes to playtime :)

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Yeah, in my opinion too, loose joints are a pain! My Vivette (2016 Vivid Doll) has now got loose forwards and backwards leg joints and knee joints plus she swivels easily at the waist. This makes her really hard to pose for any photos and, at about 33kg I’m exhausted carrying her around and sweat buckets trying to get her to stand or pose for photos!

My 2016 WM168 Ashaki still has good tight joints all round and can stay horizontal in a pose easily!
4BD9F321-5DF8-4E9C-869D-C1F68287B28B.jpeg
Although that was a composite, the initial photo was taken with her on that small stand! You try doing that with loose joints! Also, she is not hard to move those joints so I can get her to take up walking poses and carrying her is a doddle not to mention how good she is in bed!

I’ve heard of others that have wished they’d never got a loose jointed doll but if that’s what you want, good luck to you!

Cheers, Hollows.
That shot reminds me of a Playboy shoot, i have it somewhere on one of my 8-9 drives, they used real models & mini dolls some were very funny & smart.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Fotogenic wrote:Put socks and shoes on that doll when you stand her up! Good fitting canvas shoes work for mine. Maybe you'll develop a sock and shoe fetish while you're at it. Lol. But srsly, shoes help with stability and socks protect the TPE.
I already have a fetish that has anything to do with the FOOT. :twisted:

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

ilikedolls123 wrote:As usual, some people can't read. EVERY time someone mentions that they want a loose-joint doll and that they aren't going to pose her or use her for photography, someone always says "You don't want loose joints, she's going to be hard to pose."

However, in this instance you've changed your mind about it anyway. That itself is moot since WM won't (or can't) make loose joints, anyway. Yes, they (or a vendor), will TELL you that they can. But once the doll arrives the joints won't be loose at all. From my experience, WM or a vendor will tell you that loose joints from WM are an option just to get the sale. I've went with WM twice, requested loose joints both times, was told that request would be fulfilled both times, was lied to both times. Joints weren't even close to being loose. Just one man's experience.
BTW, I do have a doll now who's (most) joints are loose - very nice when it comes to playtime :)

ilikedolls123, yea like I look at the DSDOLLS video where they demonstrate loose joints, it looks really cool and natural. I am quite certain DSDOLL can deliver a completely loose/limp doll, but maybe its because their dolls are Silicone so its a stronger material. Maybe TPE will rip without proper support. I did get an email from YL Doll sales directly saying they can loosen it, but not completely.
But I hear what your saying. Loose joints playing around in bed, embracing/rolling your doll around, it just turns me on. hahaha.
In this case, just going to play it safe since its my first doll. When I am able to buy a much more expensive DSDOLL I'll request loose joints then.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Shoes and socks for sure and check out the foot studs before standing her at all. Be sure they protrude a bit...at least 1/4-3/8" beyond her foot and if possible, get some of the nylon stud protectors for them as well. The foot studs unscrew C/C easily.

I nearly ruined the feet of my first girl (WM140A) by not doing that. Put some Vaseline around where the studs protrude.
Attachments
_1DF6376a.jpg
_1DF6376a.jpg (641.11 KiB) Viewed 740 times

regis1

Post by regis1 »

Dolllover2019 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:33 pm
ilikedolls123 wrote:As usual, some people can't read. EVERY time someone mentions that they want a loose-joint doll and that they aren't going to pose her or use her for photography, someone always says "You don't want loose joints, she's going to be hard to pose."

ilikedolls123, yea like I look at the DSDOLLS video where they demonstrate loose joints, it looks really cool and natural. I am quite certain DSDOLL can deliver a completely loose/limp doll, but maybe its because their dolls are Silicone so its a stronger material. Maybe TPE will rip without proper support. I did get an email from YL Doll sales directly saying they can loosen it, but not completely.
But I hear what your saying. Loose joints playing around in bed, embracing/rolling your doll around, it just turns me on. hahaha.
In this case, just going to play it safe since its my first doll. When I am able to buy a much more expensive DSDOLL I'll request loose joints then.
This thread is super old but were you ever able to compare a loose joint doll to the more standard one? How do the experiences compare?

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Loose Joints requested for the WM 166cm, seeking opinions.

Post by AGL »

Don't do it, bud - loose jointed dolls are a PITA! 8O Just sayin...

INFORMATIONS