www.wmdolls.com

166c doll size

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
virgo44

166c doll size

Post by virgo44 »

Hi again can a 166c doll lover please tell me how wide she is across the shoulders and across the hips i am a bit worried that she may be a bit skinny but she is the ideal weight and height for me to handle safely I do not want to damage her and can WM dolls come with permanent makeup and permanent colour to private parts i have fallen for a 166c with a 265 head with both a long and short hair wig
thanks doll lovers

:glou:
Latika WM 166C head 265

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: 166c doll size

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, I got 14" across the shoulder with my Magda and 12" across the hips (34" around) . As for the permanent makeup thing, I'm not aware that is an option available from the Jinsan factory although it might be as a special request? In any case once you learn the basics it really isn't too hard to apply the makeup. There are lots of tutorials on YouTube. What they do in the factory is apply powder makeup then fix it, I think using heat? It does last for some time then but will come off with baby oil. Hope that helps.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

They cannot come with permanent marking, no TPE doll can, nature of the material. grim's BodyColor2 is about as long lasting as you will get.

viewtopic.php?f=426&t=105247

virgo44

Post by virgo44 »

Hi Thanks for that info i will look at the you tube stuff on makeup and probably procrastinate a bit longer before buying as i can only afford to buy once and want to make sure i buy the right one i will keep you posted on what i end up buying
Latika WM 166C head 265

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

Maviarab wrote:They cannot come with permanent marking, no TPE doll can, nature of the material. grim's BodyColor2 is about as long lasting as you will get.
Does this mean that stains are not as big as a worry as i read before? I've read somewhat contradicting statements on that. People warn of stains a lot, but i also read that stains seem to "self heal". Obviously that isn't an incentive to be less careful, just less worried about it. Would that be a correct assumption?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi again, whilst tpe can pick up stains very quickly from certain substances/materials it's also my experience that these stains will disappear over time depending on the severity. Like most doll owners I made staining mistakes with my first gal, at one point I even found some news paper print on her lower back when I must have left a paper on the bed and sat her on it. That one washed off just as quickly as it went on as I got to it straight away however the worse stain she had was from the dark inner net of a wig. That didn't shift at all with washing but over the course of a couple of months it just faded away on its own and now there is no evidence that it was ever there. Obviously the thing to do is avoid staining in the first place and with experience you learn what works and what to avoid until it becomes something you take in your stride. So for wigs, get some cheap nylon wig caps, this will enable you to use other wigs that have dark inner nets. If you want to see your gal in dark leather look leggings (a certain staining risk) then pop a pair of tights on her first. Avoid dark, cheap lingerie as its one of the worse culprits so go for branded stuff. Good quality clothing is much more likely to be colour fast so the dye won't leach out so easily. I have black (Curvy Kate) lingerie that is perfectly safe on my gals. If you get something that might leach colour then wash it several times until the water runs clear and test it by standing your gal on it to see if it will stain the bottom of her foot. Also, don't let your gal read a news paper, the ink will stain within seconds! Give her a copy of Vogue or something to read as that's more likely to be safe!

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

About stains, there is an interesting thread
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=111470
indigo does explain there on page 1 how the stain removing works. As far as I understand fading means that the pigments wander in the TPE and so you do not see them anymore. So generally for the long term integrity it is just a good advice to avoid staining. But knowing from own experience this is easier said than done.

INFORMATIONS