www.wmdolls.com

WM Anxiety

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dolllover2019

WM Anxiety

Post by Dolllover2019 »

I need my WM now, the long wait for a WM is driving me mad. I can't sleep without taking Benadryl. I cant work without re-reading my past emails with my Vendor over and over again, Skin-Tone, How will the makeup turn out, fixed and insert, how long will it actually take before I can hold her in my arms. Pints of Ice Cream helps, and a few shots of Vodka. But another 5 or 6 weeks of this? I don't think I can take it. I had a dream last night I pulled into a McDonald's drive through and the girl at the window was my WM 166 handing me my Big Mac medium size combo meal, no salt on the fries, no ice in the drink as I always request it. I think I am going mad, and its only been 3 days. Help me.

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM Anxiety

Post by MrVitalic »

When I feel this way, I kind of try to give up hope and let time pass. She will be yours faster than you think. Some here have waited 1+ years for there doll.
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

MrVitalic wrote:When I feel this way, I kind of try to give up hope and let time pass. She will be yours faster than you think. Some here have waited 1+ years for there doll.
The thought of her travelling all those thousands of miles in a cardboard box...I worry for her safety. She will be cold and lonely during that voyage. Should I just go to China and get two economy class tickets, hand in hand passing through immigration together? I know she would love me so much she would let me have her in-flight meal.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

The joy of a new doll owner is the sadness of the other already doll owner with a broken doll. :(

Be very careful when you have her later. :wink: :thumbs_up:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:The joy of a new doll owner is the sadness of the other already doll owner with a broken doll. :(

I will certainly be very careful. I will not do anything to her against her wishes.

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

Dolllover2019 wrote:
Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:The joy of a new doll owner is the sadness of the other already doll owner with a broken doll. :(

I will certainly be very careful. I will not do anything to her against her wishes.
Btw is she fixed on insert ?

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

Dolllover2019 wrote:
MrVitalic wrote:When I feel this way, I kind of try to give up hope and let time pass. She will be yours faster than you think. Some here have waited 1+ years for there doll.
The thought of her travelling all those thousands of miles in a cardboard box...I worry for her safety. She will be cold and lonely during that voyage. Should I just go to China and get two economy class tickets, hand in hand passing through immigration together? I know she would love me so much she would let me have her in-flight meal.
She will be well protected in styro and a lovely pink blanksheet. Pretty sure she will be untouch and safe :)

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

MrVitalic wrote:
Dolllover2019 wrote:

Btw is she fixed on insert ?
Fixed. I'm sold on the Female Condom. and I think clean up sholdn't be too much of a hassle.

sloopjohnb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sloopjohnb »

That first post is some funny shit! Watch that cholesterol, we don't want you to have a heart attack during your dollymoon!
Sloop

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

is she your first ?

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Been there, done that!
Welcome to the club, you are in good company.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Welcome to the forum,

I feel your pain, going on week 6 for me, I had to give up on it and walk away. I know sounds harsh, however has to be.
The idea of going to China and picking her up, sounds interesting. If you do decide to go, let me know and I will go with you. We both can pick up our dolls and bring them home.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Marathon movies or shows or play video games. You need to keep yourself distracted.
(Don't go to China. That's a bad idea. You can't bring her on the plane. I couldn't tell if you guys were just fantasizing.)

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Go shopping for her!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

DexterQuest wrote:Marathon movies or shows or play video games. You need to keep yourself distracted.
(Don't go to China. That's a bad idea. You can't bring her on the plane. I couldn't tell if you guys were just fantasizing.)
haha, that would be an interesting discussion. If I paid for an extra plane ticket, ideally I can have my doll sit on the seat I purchased. I suppose for security purposes they would have to X-Ray her.

INFORMATIONS