www.wmdolls.com

The Story of Evie (Evita Valentine)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dutch_Husband

The Story of Evie (Evita Valentine)

Post by Dutch_Husband »

Evita Valentine, or Evie (E.V.) for short, has had quite a traumatic experience in her early life.

I was contracted by a friend to supply extras (props) for a private adult film. The plan was to have two girls:

Evie - WM 168G body with #233 head, and
Kelly (her younger sister) - WM 168E body with #74 head.

Evie arrived first, but with a 170H body. Unfortunately, there is quite a difference between the 170H body and the two intended versions of 168G and 168E. Evie (168G) is a plump and curvy girl, whereas Kelly (168E) is a busty but small-frame girl. The 170H is a busty, athletic body, which really doesn't fit either, but was a closer fit to Kelly than Evie. Pressed with deadlines, I had no choice but to use her as "Kelly" and prepare her for her auditions.

With a little trick photography, "Kelly" was able to complete her solo scenes while we wait for Evie to arrive. (I have been assured that the 168G has been ordered and am currently awaiting factory photos for approval).

In the meantime, we have Evie's face on Kelly's alternate body. The poor girl is suffering from an identity crisis! To try to ease her discomfort, I have assured her that she is Evie and all will be settled soon.

Her sister, Kelly is another matter altogether. She has neither her 168E body, nor her #74 head. So, technically, Kelly does not yet exist. Evie is quite distraught over her missing sister, but has hopes that they will be reunited soon.

Adding injury to insult, during filming her scenes, Kelly's body was mishandled and suffered a bit of damage. Her handlers were not kind to her at all. (I have learned to not trust the grips to handle the girls. They are good with props in general, but apparently not with things that are heavy and fragile. In the future, no one touches my girls but me!)

For now, Evie and Kelly's film roles are on hold until we get this mess straightened out. That will give me time to learn (and practice) how to do various repairs and upgrades using the spare 170H body.

More to come later.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9855

Evita Valentine
WM 170H w/WM 233 head (Retired due to catastrophic failure)
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9685

Dutch_Husband

Re: The Story of Evie (Evita Valentine)

Post by Dutch_Husband »

Today we tackled another problem. Evie's eyes are very difficult to move for different poses. I have tried several remedies (other than buying MF's Easy-Move Eyes), all without success. I have more questions about that, but I will ask them in the Repairs & Maintenance forum.

Anyway... moving her eyes involved actually grabbing the eye and moving it. It often would not stay in position, which made it quite difficult to get both eyes looking in the same direction. Through all of this manipulation, her eyelashes became detached in places.

The stock eyelashes look nice, but appear to be a rigid plastic, rather than soft natural-looking lashes. So I decided to replace them with something softer that will "give" a bit more until I get the underlying issue resolved.

First, I gave her a good washing with soap & water, then followed up with mineral spirits for a good deep-cleaning. This also removed her make-up, but did not remove the eyelash glue as I had hoped. Some of the glue had to be very carefully trimmed away with manicure scissors. Fortunately, TPE is very stretchy and I could stretch the eyelid far enough to trim the glue and very little of her eyelid. I wasn't able to remove all of it, and didn't want to risk using a harsher chemical, so left well enough alone.

This is the set of eyelashes I got. Cheap at $2.98, and they are very soft.
0220191128_HDR.jpg
0220191128_HDR.jpg (174.1 KiB) Viewed 3356 times
They fit very nicely and went on without any issues. Then it was just a matter of re-applying her make-up.
0220192202_HDR.jpg
0220192202_HDR.jpg (59.14 KiB) Viewed 3356 times
And the final finish...
0224191328a_HDR.jpg
0224191328a_HDR.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 3356 times
Next up, boob inflation!
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head

Evita Valentine

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." (Roseanne Roseannadanna, Saturday Night Live)

I posted my question about the problem with Evie's eyes over on the Repair & Maintenance Forum.

MannequinFan helped me out with some really good photos of what her eye sockets SHOULD look like inside.

Yeah.. no, they don't look like that...

viewtopic.php?f=229&t=112824

So now it looks like I have some work to do to repair/rebuild her eye sockets. That is not a high priority project at the moment. The damage can't been seen behind her eyeballs, and not being able to move her eyes is more of an annoyance than it is a real problem. It will be something to tackle when I don't have much else going on.

Now, where did I put her boobs?
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head

Evita Valentine

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

Evie's Boob Inflation... the saga continues...

The opinions expressed herein are my own based upon my own limited experience and provided here for educational purposes only.

First off, this is not about Breast Expansion and creating Mega-Boobs. Nor is it about repairing deflated/crushed/compressed hollow breasts.

When my doll arrived (before I found TDF), I noticed that her right breast was slightly larger than the left. Both breasts were very soft, not at all firm the way a normal breast should feel. So I began looking for a solution.

I found this video on the vendor's website and assumed this was the correct procedure:
http://e243881249933aaa2619-e2efb99c1d9 ... breast.mp4

NOTE: The vendor never touched my doll. She was shipped directly to me from China. So the punctures I discovered were done prior to shipping.

I now believe that the technique shown in the above video is bad on several levels. Let me explain.

The first thing I noticed was that a syringe does not inject enough air to inflate the breast, therefore several injections are needed (as shown in the video).
This creates numerous puncture holes everywhere the breast was injected.
When the breast expands, it expands the most around the circumference of the breast. So the side walls (where the material is thinnest) stretch the most, and small holes become bigger.
Think of a deflated balloon. If you draw a tiny dot on the balloon, then inflate it, the dot becomes quite large.

When the breasts would not hold air, I knew I had a leak somewhere. Using soapy water I was able to locate the puncture holes I had made, and repaired them.
The breasts still won't hold air. So I went searching again.

I found Mishka's video which shows the correct (my opinion) way to do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrr5yzaRCcc
(Requires sign-in for age verification to view)

I used an air pump instead of a syringe, so only one puncture is needed.
The injection site is down through the nipple. The nipple is a thicker material and does not stretch as much when the breast expands. Then using a string around the nipple, you can seal the puncture.

In performing this technique, I was able to get the breasts inflated so I could check for leaks. I found numerous tiny pinholes on the sides of the breasts in the same locations as the puncture sites shown in the first video!

The number of holes really surprised me. I know that I injected 3 times, and since I use a larger gauge needle, the holes I made were easy to locate and repair. But there are about 5 or more of these tiny pinholes and as I get them repaired, I seem to find a few more.

I had also considered that the air might be leaking out the back of the breast and into the body. No way to seal them in that case.

After discussing various options with Grimreefer, we believe we have a solution. Using his BodyColor Clear Sealer, I will try injecting that into the breast. Since it is liquid, I should be able to use gravity to get it to flow around and coat the inside of the breast. Although designed to seal in the BodyColor Make-Up, due to the way the sealer works, I think this might be the easiest way to seal all of the holes at once.

Once I get the sealer ordered and test it out, I'll post about the results. Hopefully with photos of some nice full titties!
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head

Evita Valentine

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

0304191349b_HDR.jpg
0304191349b_HDR.jpg (929.55 KiB) Viewed 3067 times
Uh, DH? About the audition this week...

Yes, Evie.

We have plenty of time. So... if you would stop fussing with my hair and make-up... we could BOTH get laid.

8O
0304191400_HDR.jpg
0304191400_HDR.jpg (785.39 KiB) Viewed 3067 times
Oh YES, that's the spot!

So..

Was it good for you too?
0304191402_HDR.jpg
0304191402_HDR.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 3067 times
Do you smoke after sex?

No. I just lay there and sizzle.
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head

Evita Valentine

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

I have been struggling to get as many repairs done as possible without doing too much damage.

She has been wearing tights to help protect her feet. I chose Secret Treasures tights because they look like thigh-high stockings but are a more durable material than a sheer stocking.

While removing the tights, I found that the compression on her toes caused the wires on her big toes to poke out. <sigh>
The smaller toes do not have wires, so I decided to just remove the wires and prevent any further damage. I can't think of any reason to "pose" her big toes, so I'll just leave them out.

Since the wires were already sticking out, it was an easy job to just pull them. On one, the wire had pulled out of the "spring" that holds the wire, on the other one the "spring" itself was broken.

So now all of her toes are floppy.
0305191225_HDR.jpg
0305191225_HDR.jpg (642.31 KiB) Viewed 2983 times
Well, I don't want her feet looking like that in sandals, so I found a quick and easy fix.

By putting a drop of superglue on the sides of her toes, I was able to spot-weld the toes together.
0305191239_HDR.jpg
0305191239_HDR.jpg (664.91 KiB) Viewed 2983 times
To add a little more support, I can still add a bit more glue to firmly anchor the toes to each other, while still leaving them flexible.

Next we moved on to her right wrist. Her wrist is very loose, finger wires are all broken and now starting to poke through.

Reluctantly, this was going to involve her first surgery.

I have outlined her procedure here:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=112677&p=1483334#p1483334

Her wrist is currently bandaged, waiting for me to finish up.

Hopefully, when I get her closed back up, she will just have a small scar on her wrist.
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head

Evita Valentine

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

New photo set posted in her Doll Album.

Senorita In Black.
0315190941_HDR.jpg
0315190941_HDR.jpg (2.93 MiB) Viewed 2814 times
0315190943b_HDR.jpg
0315190943b_HDR.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 2814 times
0315190951b_HDR.jpg
0315190951b_HDR.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 2814 times
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head

Evita Valentine

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Dutch-about the breast. I noticed my 158D girl had a somewhat droopy right boob and softer than the other. I bought a kit that contained several hollow 3" needles and syringes and watched a video of how to inflate. He stuck the needle directly into the nipple and left it. Then, he took the plastic syringe nozzle and inserted it into the cup of the needle(already inside nipple) and had withdrawn the plunger first before inserting in the needle, then pushes the air in. Afterwards, he withdrew the plastic syringe, pulls plunger back for another squirt of air. he does that until satisfied with the results.

I did likewise and it prevents multiple "stabs" with the needle. It never comes back out once inserted until you're happy with the results. Worked great for my girl.Now they match perfect. You can see how the right one looks a bit under inflated but corrected.
Attachments
_1DF6164a.jpg
_1DF6164a.jpg (635.29 KiB) Viewed 2801 times
_1DF5526a.jpg
_1DF5526a.jpg (394.42 KiB) Viewed 2801 times

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cute

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Evie looks great in that black.

Novel idea about gluing the toes together. :thumbs_up:
Those floppy toes do get a bit annoying.

I love the #233 head.
Evie is beautiful
Evie and my Iso could be sisters.

Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

@ColColt : The syringe I had doesn't have the capacity I needed, so I connected an air pump to some plastic aquarium air-line tubing and attached that to the needle. The pump is battery-operated, so rechargeable and portable. Then, like you said, went down through the nipple.
0223191106_HDR.jpg
0223191106_HDR.jpg (870.52 KiB) Viewed 2655 times
The pump keeps the air from seeping back out while I measured to get both breasts filled to the same size.

Unfortunately, the damage was already done from someone poking needles into the side of the breast at the factory. I repaired the ones I did rather easily. But the factory used a small gauge needle which left tiny pin-holes that do not seal if the breast is inflated more than their usual "resting" state.

I'm waiting for Grim to get more BC2 Sealer back in stock. The plan is to inject the sealer to coat and seal the pinholes from the inside. The breasts don't deflate as they are, but they do not stay firm. The air slowly leaks out, and that is what I am trying to prevent.

@Endless War : I told Evie she had a sister. Her expression was... 8O
I think that means she is excited about the idea!
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head

Evita Valentine

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Hmmm...that's a whale of a different problem than I had. Mine took about 8-10 "squirts" of air to get the right boob like the other one. I think it was a 20-25ml syringe I used.

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

The weather is warming up, so I got Evie a new swimsuit.

I really like this color on her and she seemed to like it too.
1553537949064.jpg
1553537949064.jpg (777.45 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
So she says, "Dutch, take me to the pool!"

Me: "Evie, I can't put you in the pool."
1553537935918.jpg
1553537935918.jpg (776.65 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
Evie: "Why not? You think I might drown because I can't swim? I probably won't even sink. I got 'floaties'. Why do you think my boobs are hollow?"

Me: "Evie, I can't put you in the pool for the same reason that you can't take bubble baths."
1553537882552.jpg
1553537882552.jpg (773.99 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
Now, I want you to try on this new corset I got you for your next Casting Call.
1553538028365.jpg
1553538028365.jpg (767.57 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
Evie: "Dutch, when we are done here will you take me to the pool?"

Me: "Evie! We have already discussed this. Leave it be."
0325191133_HDR.jpg
0325191133_HDR.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 2511 times
Evie: "Dutch, do you know what a strike is?"

Me: "You mean, like in bowling?"

Evie: "No, as in union. Let me use it in a sentence for you... 'when negotiations broke down, the union members went on strike.'"
0325191135_HDR.jpg
0325191135_HDR.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 2511 times
She won't let this go.

Wait.

Dolls can't join a union, can they?
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head

Evita Valentine

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Evie is looking very hot in that white corset and stockings!

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

Thank you. I think so too!
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head

Evita Valentine

INFORMATIONS