www.wmdolls.com

Skin Tones

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
High Country

Re: Skin Tones

Post by High Country »

theyankeejudge wrote:I just got my WM order and I ordered medium color and I ended up with pink. Be careful pictures can fool you, what you thought you saw, can turn out to be something else.
This is puzzling. Since Pink and Medium are two distinct official WM colors, if you ordered Medium and got sent Pink, that doesn't sound like a problem with what any pictures look like, it sounds like you got sent the wrong color. Hope your vendor can sort it out for you.

I just got a WM Medium, and the tone isn't "pinkish" at all. I think that WM Pink would match my own skin tone closely, and I like that the Medium is one step more towards tan than myself.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Hey guys, here is a nice video recently released by German vendor DollPark. Not a TDF vendor I know, but it is an interesting video non the less as it compares the 4 most popular skin tones sitting beside eachother.

Mature tag as there is a video looping in the background with a guy vigorously fingering a vagina :mrgreen:

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

So... The website labels them as Natural, Light Tan, Tan and Black (according to google translate, I don't speak german). Using the proper Jinsan names, should that be Fair, Medium, Tan, and Black? This just adds more confusion as I thought medium, natural and light tan were all the same colour (one step down from Tan).

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

It would be nice if there was consistency, that is for sure.

I bought my dolls from Phil @ The Doll House, and this is the colour chart they offer. I like them pale, so went with Natural for both of mine.

Hopefully they dont mind me posting it here!
The Doll House skin colours
The Doll House skin colours
skincolours.jpg (67.63 KiB) Viewed 675 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Watching that video I kept waiting to see if he was going to try and pick up the Medium girl(second from left) like he did the lighter Fair skin girl...didn't happen. I knew that was going to be a chore. :)

spongle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by spongle »

Man that Tan color is a chameleon. Looked perfect but then looked dark once the camera was farther away. Also looked like some pretty bright lights shining directly on them, I think I know what to expect but will not be certain till I pop open the box myself lol

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

ColColt wrote:Watching that video I kept waiting to see if he was going to try and pick up the Medium girl(second from left) like he did the lighter Fair skin girl...didn't happen. I knew that was going to be a chore. :)
:lol:
Isn't that doll roughly 100 pounds? The guy in the video looks to be well over 6ft tall, so I'm sure he can handle that weight easily. :wink:
Those dolls are like children compared to him. :P

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

adelea wrote:It would be nice if there was consistency, that is for sure.

I bought my dolls from Phil @ The Doll House, and this is the colour chart they offer. I like them pale, so went with Natural for both of mine.

Hopefully they dont mind me posting it here!
skincolours.jpg
I also bought my first doll from The Doll House. I went with the "white" skin tone. It came out looking more like "natural" and sometimes "pink." I was hoping for that really milky white skin tone some women have.

Like someone mentioned here, not all TPE mix will be identical, so there will be some inconsistency. Just hope you get a skin tone you're satisfied with in the end.

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

spongle wrote:Man that Tan color is a chameleon. Looked perfect but then looked dark once the camera was farther away. Also looked like some pretty bright lights shining directly on them, I think I know what to expect but will not be certain till I pop open the box myself lol
I know what you mean. I just ordered a Tan skin tone doll and I hope it comes out not too light and not too dark. It's got to be that perfect TPE blend :lol: .

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

There's always going to be a risk I think if your a first time doll purchaser, Medium, Light Tan, Tan...Its just you wont really know what to expect, and it's almost impossible to foresee what your reaction will be, as you allow it to keep questioning yourself. I think regardless of minute color skin differences, you will be generally happy with a product you receive, and next time you'll know better what to go with. I went with medium to play it safe, as its my first purchase. If your into photography the Tan looks great.

INFORMATIONS