www.wmdolls.com

I'd like to introduce Stephanie; my WM166C, Medium, 273

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
High Country

I'd like to introduce Stephanie; my WM166C, Medium, 273

Post by High Country »

Hope you aren't tired of seeing so many 166Cs yet!

As my first pics of my first doll, this seems like something of an intro of me, HC, as well. My timeline in bullets:

- 5 years ago my beautiful wife of 25 years turned down the spigot to a rare trickle.
- 2 years ago the honeypot was permanently closed
- Nov 17, 2018 on vacation in the tropics repeatedly watching her get in and out of shower, and having to accept "hands off", led to googling "sex dolls", expecting to see inflatables. OMG - what did I see 8O
- Nov 19, 2018 I discover TDF and that very day Mandos posts the first pics of WM166C/273 in the infamous One Doll to Rule them All thread.
- Early December phone consutlation with Jeff BCD is so fun; his enthusiasm and expertise cannot be topped!
-Mid Dec tons of reading, esp obsessing about skin-tone choice (sound familiar? lol).
-12/24 place an order for Medium w heads 273 and 124 at a killer sale price.
-While waiting 9 weeks, saw later orders ship before mine :cry: My theory is they were cranking the molds so hard with the tsunami of Tan orders that they had to tap the brakes to squeeze in my Medium. Jeff was continuously monitoring the situation and keeping me updated.
-Last week Jeff got WM to make it up to me for the delays by kicking up my FedEx service level - Doll went from factory photos to in my house in 4 days!!!!
-Yesterday I got my beauty Stephanie set up and dressed. Went with her classy "meet the wife" outfit. Turns out wife doesn't want to meet her yet. Today my wife doesn't seem quite as sweet as she had been about the idea, now that the idea is actually in the house.

So you're going to have to wait for the club and bikini outfits.

One more thing to know about Stephanie: She's young, but not a Girl; she is all Woman. 8)

High Country

Re: I'd like to introduce Stephanie; my WM166C, Mediium, 273

Post by High Country »

IMG_2328.jpg
IMG_2328.jpg (179.04 KiB) Viewed 11019 times
IMG_2333.jpg
IMG_2333.jpg (126.44 KiB) Viewed 11019 times
IMG_2332.jpg
IMG_2332.jpg (163.47 KiB) Viewed 11019 times

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Lovely and glad she finally arrived with you safe!

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Wow she’s beautiful, love the look of her face, wig is nice too, head 124 is nice too :thumbs_up: so many styles suit her, the 166cm c cup is very popular at the mo, the 157 b cup model was the same, they were going out the factory like crazy

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Hi Steph! I love your complexion!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: I'd like to introduce Stephanie; my WM166C, Medium, 273

Post by adelea »

Very nice!

Dressed classy but still smouldering and sexy.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, are you sure this is your first doll? Stephanie looks fantastic, you have got her dressed and photographed as though you were an old hand at this lark! Seriously she looks like a heart breaker and isn't it incredible what a few changes to skin tone, eye colour and hair can make as she looks so different to my Magda. Anyway enjoy your time with her and keep the pics coming!

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

She's cute

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Wow, she looks super classy, HC. Nice hair and outfit really looks nice on her, no need for bikini photos when she has that nice split in her skirt ;)

Not a huge fan of those very intense blue eyes on any doll, but in this case they seem to match her necklace rather nicely. Some lipstick next and you can hardly tell it is a doll. Good luck with the wife.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

OH YEAH! Well done, she looks great. Like Arthur said, it's amazing how the same doll with same head can look SO different. We all get to customize them to suit us. Good job!

Obviously don't push it with the wife. Best if she can see her as a "hobby" more than "competition". If possible work the photography angle. Enter the photo challenges here. Then perhaps, see if you can enlist her help with outfit/hair/makeup ideas. If she feels she's a part of your hobby it may help. Just a thought.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

virgo44

Post by virgo44 »

WOW WOW WOW what a beautiful young lady it is lovely to see a medium skin tone as i have been worried about the colour i am about to order i am not a big fan of tanned skin to many cases of skin cancer here in Australia I and am sure others will look forward to seeing more of Stephanie real soon
Hope your wife accepts Stephanie into the family and joins you in the pleasure of her beauty
Latika WM 166C head 265

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

High Country wrote:One more thing to know about Stephanie: She's young, but not a Girl; she is all Woman. 8)

Oh yes, so true. This is a woman, not a girl. :thumbs_up:
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I have to ask-why was the "spigot" turned off?

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Absolutely gorgeous! I'm in lust with the 166c hopefully one will grace my presence one day. Lol

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

She is lovely. I'll never grow tired of the 166C. Post away! Blue eyes look great!

INFORMATIONS