www.wmdolls.com

I'd like to introduce Stephanie; my WM166C, Medium, 273

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: I'd like to introduce Stephanie; my WM166C, Medium, 273

Post by Cubiko »

Wowzers! I have ‘t been here since early March, and oh boy has things evolved here 8O

Insanely gorgeous looking girl, HC! You have done a masterful job with everything, she is smoking! I really enjoyed catching up and looking through this thread, but when will you spoil us with some more? A girl this gorgeous deserves exposure :lol:

Yummy!
High Country wrote:Image

High Country

Post by High Country »

mandos wrote:Wowzers! I have ‘t been here since early March, and oh boy has things evolved here 8O

Insanely gorgeous looking girl, HC! You have done a masterful job with everything, she is smoking! I really enjoyed catching up and looking through this thread, but when will you spoil us with some more? A girl this gorgeous deserves exposure :lol:
Mandos, I can't believe I missed your visit here these many days ago! Thank you SO much for letting me know you checked in on our progress, and for the awesome words of encouragement! You have reminded me that during my last many "sessions", I seem to have forgotten the camera, lol.

For now, I'm going to put up a previously unshared pic. The glasses are fun, but they don't let me fall all the way deep in to her Ana Hazels.....

Magicman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Magicman »

Those blue eyes are stunning! May just have to grab a new set for my girl!
Everything is bigger in Texas.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

No worries, HC. When we are rewarded with lovely photos it is all forgotten, and this place is about the girls - we are just bystanders.

Refreshing to see a girl that drinks beer. We need more photos :)

Tor

Post by Tor »

Stephanie is the kind of girl that makes my IQ go down 30-40 points. Simply gorgeous!

the engineer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the engineer »

I'm the same as Tor. New here, been looking for a bit. My first post goes to HC for this incredible spread. The detail is so realistic, I had no idea that was even possible. I'm a big fan of the blue dress. Keep it up.

High Country

Post by High Country »

mandos wrote:We need more photos :)
Yesterday I splurged on new Steph stuff at Target, so hoping that leads to a new shoot soon : )
Tor wrote:Stephanie is the kind of girl that makes my IQ go down 30-40 points. Simply gorgeous!
yup, she gets my IQ so low I start to drool :razz:
the engineer wrote:My first post goes to HC for this incredible spread. The detail is so realistic, I had no idea that was even possible.
Thanks for letting us know our photos have been enjoyed! Hope you find your own dream-doll soon :!:

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

I just went through Stephanie's photo thread, You have some lovely shots in here HC! :thumbs_up:
Really like this one, Among others.
:angel:
:glou:

MellonTester89
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MellonTester89 »

I absolutely love what you have done with her face. Can you please message me a link to where you got the eyebrow "wigs"? They made such a huge difference.

High Country

Post by High Country »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:I just went through Stephanie's photo thread, You have some lovely shots in here HC! :thumbs_up:
MellonTester89 wrote:I absolutely love what you have done with her face. Can you please message me a link to where you got the eyebrow "wigs"? They made such a huge difference.
I'm so glad you both found and enjoyed Stephanie's thread! I just wish it hadn't been so long since I was last able to take some fresh photos.

I got her eyebrows at www.eyebrowz.com

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

High Country wrote:I'm so glad you both found and enjoyed Stephanie's thread! I just wish it hadn't been so long since I was last able to take some fresh photos.

I got her eyebrows at http://www.eyebrowz.com
Oh no worries HC, I know how that feels... I'm way behind in my photography too, I have another thread in eye candy that has been neglected for way too long.

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Stephanie!? Where are you?!?! Lol

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Hey HC! Where ya been buddy! Just checking in. Hope you and Stephanie are doing well! Danae sends her regards!

Mr. Ducati

ThirstyBear
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ThirstyBear »

She looks really nice. I'm torn between this one and the 172B for a potential 2nd doll.
Fuck it, it is what it is.

High Country

Post by High Country »

Hi Dear TDF Friends -

Thanks again to everyone who enjoyed Stephanie's photos, I sure had a ton of fun taking them. And thanks for all the different forms of help, sharing, and kindness I experienced here in this community!

Around a year ago now, I had a great time immersing in this doll and website for several months. I ended up enjoying the photo shoots perhaps more than the doll-sex, although the two were quite intertwined for me. Obviously I drifted away last summer. I guess the reasons were a mix of my wife being uncomfortable with both the long hours I'd spend on a shoot, and the pics of inside our home being shared on the web. Although I could say she "tolerated" it, her stressing about it undermined my enjoyment. Also I have a lot of other interests and hobbies, and this one ended up being more of an affair than a long-term relationship.

Putting up what is likely to be my last post here, along with Stephanie's for sale ad, and all her extensive accessories. I'll add the links after the ads are done.

Thanks again and take care!!!

- HC

INFORMATIONS