www.wmdolls.com

I'd like to introduce Stephanie; my WM166C, Medium, 273

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
High Country

Re: I'd like to introduce Stephanie; my WM166C, Medium, 273

Post by High Country »

How fun is this? 12 replies on a peek at Steph from my TDF Heroes!

Mavi, Dan, DO19, Adeala, horny1, Tsall, and RJ: Thanks for helping kick-off Stephanie's Thread with encouragement!
ColColt wrote:I have to ask-why was the "spigot" turned off?
I'll knock CC's Q off first - Menopause. "I no longer feel that desire, and it hurts - so why would I want to do that again?" My professional estimate is this conservatively affects 80% of women, so count your self among the blessed if your partner of over 55 is still sharing the goods.
Arthur1960 wrote:Hi, are you sure this is your first doll? Stephanie looks fantastic, you have got her dressed and photographed as though you were an old hand at this lark! Seriously she looks like a heart breaker and isn't it incredible what a few changes to skin tone, eye colour and hair can make as she looks so different to my Magda.
A60 - For as much as I enjoy your posts, this feels like the kindest flattery! Whatever I've done right with the start of this thread, I owe to being a good student, and listening carefully to all the great advice and examples I was seeing daily here for the past 3 months.
mandos wrote:Wow, she looks super classy, HC. Nice hair and outfit really looks nice on her, no need for bikini photos when she has that nice split in her skirt ;). Not a huge fan of those very intense blue eyes on any doll, but in this case they seem to match her necklace rather nicely. Some lipstick next and you can hardly tell it is a doll. Good luck with the wife.
Mandos, you zero'd right in! The eyes don't work for me either. I wanted to wait to see the WM eyes in person, but now I know I need to que-up for MF EZM eyes. This is a chance for me to ask: Are your major modeling shots of 166C with stock WM eyes? I figured mine ordered as simply "blue", would look more realistic.
The Romantic wrote:OH YEAH! Well done, she looks great.
If possible work the photography angle. Then perhaps, see if you can enlist her help with outfit/hair/makeup ideas. If she feels she's a part of your hobby it may help.
Thx for saying hi to Stephanie! You've described the dream - I still see makeup lessons in my possible future! We're so committed to each other, we'll figure it out :wink:

High Country

Post by High Country »

Prometheus 2112 wrote:She is lovely. I'll never grow tired of the 166C. Post away! Blue eyes look great!
Prome - you need to know that your threads have been some of my fav enjoyment and inspiration here! I hope to get some script going some day, Prome-style :thumbs_up:

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Everyone likes a different type eye color. I'm partial to blue eyes and started with blues and greens. Eventually found the WM "gray" looked most realistic for me. You can order extra sets from your vendor.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

High Country

Post by High Country »

The Romantic wrote:...found the WM "gray" looked most realistic for me. You can order extra sets from your vendor.
Just the excellent tip I needed. I could order the WM Gray and be glad I have them, while I start to enter the MF sweepstakes.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi, are you sure this is your first doll? Stephanie looks fantastic, you have got her dressed and photographed as though you were an old hand at this lark! Seriously she looks like a heart breaker and isn't it incredible what a few changes to skin tone, eye colour and hair can make as she looks so different to my Magda. Anyway enjoy your time with her and keep the pics coming!

I agree - what a natural. She looks amazing! Congrats!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Stephanie looks absolutely gorgeous! I love the way you've posed, dressed, and accessorized her. (Just be careful you don't make the wife jealous?)

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

Very nice. Hope things work out with the wife. There is some good advice to be found here. It's good to see a medium tan skin color as I have a WM 166c/273 on order with the very same skin tone. It looks exactly what I was looking for. Keep the pics coming.
Don't drive angry!

gateman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: I'd like to introduce Stephanie; my WM166C, Mediium, 273

Post by gateman »

Wow, what a gorgeous girl and isn't it amazing how different you can make her look from the original photoshoot with hair, clothes and skin tone.

I have the exact same model on order (with medium skin) which will be arriving any day now. I have a 2nd head coming too which is Asian (56) and which I will probably prefer, but I'll hold my judgement until they arrive.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Beautiful, classy looking lady :o
would marry/10
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

Really beautiful pictures, High Country. Is that the factory wig? Judging from the timeline, and the matching skin tones, our dolls may be batch sisters! I wonder if that was yours I saw sitting next to mine on the factory bench having her make up done ;). (I know that they're making hundreds of these at the moment, but it's fun to speculate).

These pictures are so nice, I'm sure I wouldn't be alone here saying please upload more fully clothed shots. There are plenty of bikini and lingerie shots of this doll on the forum, and it's fantastic to see the 166C/273 dressed in many different ways ...

theyankeejudge
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by theyankeejudge »

Hi, I just got my WM 168cm (5’6”) A-cup doll, w/the 273 head. Did wm send you the non-screw connector for your head? I call these connections 6ye type because that’s what they look like, I don’t know the proper name. If you did, do you think they are safe to use in the threaded neck hole? They sent me the removalabe 6ye type connection only.

FutureIsRobots

Post by FutureIsRobots »

That is a beautiful face! Wow, I might have to go with that one for my second doll, whenever I decide I'm ready for another.

Always saddened to hear "dead bedroom" stories; they've turned me completely off of the idea of marriage.
I use dolls to bring my fantasy girls into 3D! <3
Lisa - Kiyori - Shinobu - Kari - Misty - Emily

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Looks like the BCD family has another great photographer in it!
Thank you for showing her off.
Love,
The BCD Girls, Yu and Megan
Attachments
I LOVE YU.JPG
I LOVE YU.JPG (436.64 KiB) Viewed 2392 times
20181126_111317_Burst01.jpg
20181126_111317_Burst01.jpg (47.8 KiB) Viewed 2392 times

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I never use anything but the original eyes, HC. I kinda have to on most shoots because they are often used as promo photos. But I avoid the most intense and weird looking eyes like the turquoise and sparkling blue ones (the ones you have I think). The eyes seem to come in many different shades (seems like it is random what they ship to you some times) and through the years I have seen them all, so I’ve kept the ones that look good and use them for photos. If I did have one doll with one head I would not hesitate one bit to get the MF eyes though, they look so good and are so easy to move and change. The eyes are important and separate the dolls that look like dolls from the dolls that almost look real.

High Country

Post by High Country »

Agalmatoreveur wrote:Really beautiful pictures, High Country. Is that the factory wig? Judging from the timeline, and the matching skin tones, our dolls may be batch sisters!
Hi Ag and thanks! I am getting a kick from seeing how many other Medium fans are adding to the thread!

Not a factory wig. I knew the factory wigs weren't going to be great quality, so I went to a local wig store twice before even having the doll. I have bought 3 nice ones, so counting the factory ones I already have 5 wigs! This wig pictured on Stephanie is my biggest single splurge on her, it was $170. When I saw it in the shop it just looked SO real that I had to have it.

INFORMATIONS