www.wmdolls.com

I'd like to introduce Stephanie; my WM166C, Medium, 273

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
High Country

Re: I'd like to introduce Stephanie; my WM166C, Medium, 273

Post by High Country »

theyankeejudge wrote:Hi, I just got my WM 168cm (5’6”) A-cup doll, w/the 273 head. Did wm send you the non-screw connector for your head? I call these connections 6ye type because that’s what they look like, I don’t know the proper name. If you did, do you think they are safe to use in the threaded neck hole? They sent me the removalabe 6ye type connection only.
You are right, my new WM was sent with a threaded neck hole, but the head connector is smooth with two little spring-loaded ball-bearings that are supposed to "click" into the threads. When I first heard this was coming out, I thought "well crap I guess I didn't need to buy Indigo's magnetic pieces for quick-change after all."

The good news is the new head connector must be safe to use with the threaded neck piece because that is how it is shipped from the factory. The bad news is, I didn't like how it worked. I spent time fooling with adjusting the pressure on the ball bearings (there are allen-wrench set-screws) but couldn't ever get it to feel like it "clicked" in place securely.

So I did swap over to my pre-purchased magnetic quick-change pieces, and they work perfectly.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Came back for a second look at that wig. Falls so naturally, looks great.Obviously not from WM. Is it remy hair?
Attachments
Screenshot 2019-03-02 at 14.46.44.png
Screenshot 2019-03-02 at 14.46.44.png (962.14 KiB) Viewed 2376 times
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Hey High Country, Stephanie looks stunning and welcome to the forums!
That is a great clothing choice for Stephanie. I'm trying to find regular looking clothing that's very attractive as well.

I'm probably in the minority here, but since it is a doll, I'm not too bothered if the eyes aren't incredibly realistic. They just need to look real enough for me, though I kind of like hypnotized pupil-less eyes as I think they look sexy.

So happy to see more 166C dolls here. Looking forward to more photos from you, so keep posting those great pics!

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

High Country wrote:
Agalmatoreveur wrote:Really beautiful pictures, High Country. Is that the factory wig? Judging from the timeline, and the matching skin tones, our dolls may be batch sisters!
Hi Ag and thanks! I am getting a kick from seeing how many other Medium fans are adding to the thread!

Not a factory wig. I knew the factory wigs weren't going to be great quality, so I went to a local wig store twice before even having the doll. I have bought 3 nice ones, so counting the factory ones I already have 5 wigs! This wig pictured on Stephanie is my biggest single splurge on her, it was $170. When I saw it in the shop it just looked SO real that I had to have it.
Wow yeah you can tell it's expensive, it's definitely worth it for how lifelike it is as well.

I've got a few wigs I bought from Amazon a couple of years ago that I've stored "just in case," and I've been ordering a few wigs from Ali Express. One arrived last week, and for US$15, it's super high quality, and thick, so it pays to take a gamble on there as well, if you're looking for variety.

I also reread your first post on this thread (I'd skipped to the pictures the first time I saw it), and our girls are even more alike. We both ordered the 166C, medium, with the 124 and 273 heads! So at least, even though the identical twins may have been separated at birth, they can be assured that their batch sisters are still together, and have gone to good homes ... !

High Country

Post by High Country »

Silicone Lovers wrote:Came back for a second look at that wig. Falls so naturally, looks great.Obviously not from WM. Is it remy hair?
Nice to hear, since I love this wig so much. There is no label on it, and the local shop I bought it from doesn't really like to say the brand. I am sure they are trying to not lose customers to the internet. If anyone is interested enough to want to buy a copy from the same shop, pm me and I'll put you in touch.

High Country

Post by High Country »

HC: "Where did your nice white blouse go?"

Stephanie: "Booboo, you took it off me last night, remember?"

HC: "Oh, yeah - but the guys all said they want to see you dressed classy."

S: "oh,......I don't look classy in just my bra?"

HC: "no, no baby - I think you always look classy. We'll go with it and see what the guys think"
IMG_2346.jpg
IMG_2346.jpg (125.1 KiB) Viewed 2356 times
IMG_2348.jpg
IMG_2348.jpg (117.57 KiB) Viewed 2356 times
IMG_2349.jpg
IMG_2349.jpg (157.4 KiB) Viewed 2356 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey high country,

She looks dreamy. Total girl next door look. For your first doll photos, you did an excellent job. Nice to see a WM 166c with a different skin tone. Looking forward to seeing more of her. Hopefully, her and your wife will get along.

Take care

bulldick

Post by bulldick »

glorious!ฅ(♡ơ ₃ơ)ฅ
Irontech Doll head: S01, S06, S10, S20; BODY: 161cm, 168cm

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Yep... That still falls under 'classy' in my book!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

She is so very beautiful in every way and I especially love her in Medium as opposed to the Tan. I can't recall the exact amount but I got this one for something over $120 from The Wig Company. It looks and feels like the real deal and you can see inside the cap the quality as opposed to a $10 jobbie.
Attachments
_1DF6131a.jpg
_1DF6131a.jpg (938.8 KiB) Viewed 2277 times

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

Wow! That's the most beautiful 166c I've seen yet. I love that skin tone. Thanks for sharing!
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

Fritzqc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fritzqc »

She's top notch. Awesome for you and good for us with the pics :thumbs_up:

High Country

Post by High Country »

ColColt wrote:She is so very beautiful in every way..... I can't recall the exact amount but I got this one for something over $120 from The Wig Company.
CC - Thx for letting me know, and another :thumbs_up: for medium : ) Yes those long slow curls on your blonde wig really hit the spot!
lilbitlonely wrote:Yep... That still falls under 'classy' in my book!
lbl - The positive feedback helps me want to take some more shots!
bulldick wrote:glorious!ฅ(♡ơ ₃ơ)ฅ
bd - ok, so to me, the first and last character mean the consanant Taw-Tao in Thai script; I'd love to know what the rest of the phrase means.
Panther68 wrote:She looks dreamy. Total girl next door look.
P68 - The 166C VIP club is making me feel so welcome!
Out_Of_Sync wrote:Wow! That's the most beautiful 166c I've seen yet.
OOS - Geez, with that much encouragement, I'll have to take some more pics! Thx!
Booty Call Dolls wrote: Thank you for showing her off.
Love, The BCD Girls, Yu and Megan
Yu and Megan - Tell Jeff that Stephanie and HC are pretty impressed with his match-making skills!

Stephanie's next modeling session is about 12 hours away - so please check back.
Last edited by Tsall on Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: removed   from quote

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

She is lovely, and definitely classy!

What size bra is that, it looks like it fits perfectly.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Always saddened to hear "dead bedroom" stories; they've turned me completely off of the idea of marriage.
There's always exceptions to the rule about this. Back when I was 53 I married a gal 62 years old. She had the body of a 25 year old and did not look her age. We had no trouble at all and she never said no even if it meant 2-3 times a week, which it did most often. I think some dry up a bit and perhaps it does hurt somewhat without enough lube but that wasn't her problem. It wasn't as like she was 20 again but adequate for penetration and no pain. She always had orgasms but it took a while...maybe 30 minutes at best-no problem, I could wait. :) Women are just different-just like us.

INFORMATIONS