www.wmdolls.com

I'd like to introduce Stephanie; my WM166C, Medium, 273

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: I'd like to introduce Stephanie; my WM166C, Medium, 273

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Awesome pics HC! Love how Stephanie is evolving! Love the blonde wig with highlights. Very nice!

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Nice, really nice.
Loving the new look.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

High Country

Post by High Country »

^ Thanks guys for checking out Stephanie's new look!

As Jimmy said, I can't stop staring at her. I am experencing a new sort of infatuation. I supposedly put her away for the work week last night. Yea right. Just got her out, slipped on some nice undies and a robe, ran a brush through her hair - and she seemed happy for another go in no time.

My eyes wander from hers, down to that wisp of blonde hair just tickling the side of her soft rounded bosom......

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

That is a lovely picture HC!

You really do want to reach out and flick the hair away, but you know your fingers would brush against the side of her breasts...

And as I said before, those lips - the colour and the shine are very inviting. In fact her whole face is just beautiful and masterfully made up.

Stofet
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Stofet »

she captures the lens quite nicely, doesn't she :)
keep those pics coming :whistle:

tafnam

Post by tafnam »

Very nice photos High C! Stephanie is a stunner.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

I was so taken with her portrait from this set, that this picture slipped me by.

A discussion over on the S.A. thread made me think of it, and come looking.

I think there is something very sexy about watching a girl shave - and if she lets you do it to her, well, FUN TIMES AHEAD!

This is inspiring me to try this with Adara or Ari (since she will be easier to move!).

High Country

Post by High Country »

adelea wrote:I think there is something very sexy about watching a girl shave - and if she lets you do it to her, well, FUN TIMES AHEAD!
Yup I've always felt woman shaving = sexy as hell. I LUV the tiny specks of leg-stubble that you can just barely see or feel post-shave. For me this is an example of wife be like "wtf watch me shave? get out of the bathroom!" and Stephanie be like "Sure, Booboo, why don't you take a closer look?"

Tor

Post by Tor »

@ High Country
I just want to express my appreciation for this thread and your beautiful Stephanie, It is amazing how versatile the WM166C/#273 is. It is only my second day as a member on this forum, but I have been following your thread as a guest for a long time. It influenced me in getting my own WM166C/#273. I am big on eyes, and love gazing into the the ones of women I love. Making the eyes just right will be my first big project once Katja arrives. I don't care so much for the modern style of just painted on eyebrows which many real girls use these days. I had already a theory of attaching more realistic brows, and you have inspired me. Eyelashes, eyes and brows can really make a face, I think.
:roll:
Hope to see more photos of your beautiful Stephanie

High Country

Post by High Country »

Tor wrote:@ High Country
I just want to express my appreciation for this thread and your beautiful Stephanie, It is amazing how versatile the WM166C/#273 is. It is only my second day as a member on this forum, but I have been following your thread as a guest for a long time. It influenced me in getting my own WM166C/#273. I am big on eyes, and love gazing into the the ones of women I love. Making the eyes just right will be my first big project once Katja arrives. I don't care so much for the modern style of just painted on eyebrows which many real girls use these days. I had already a theory of attaching more realistic brows, and you have inspired me. Eyelashes, eyes and brows can really make a face, I think.
:roll:
Hope to see more photos of your beautiful Stephanie
Tor, it really means a lot to me that you took the time to share your enjoyment! Your efforts with eyes will be well-rewarded - those details with Stephanie make me just STARE at her longingly, and she doesn't mind one bit!

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Wowsers! I love the 'dead head' look. Were did you get the top? Jensen told me she has to have it! ;)

wdid19
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wdid19 »

Yeah, I agree with everyone. You did a great job. Are those the original eyes? They look amazing!

High Country

Post by High Country »

Unwritten wrote:Wowsers! I love the 'dead head' look. Were did you get the top? Jensen told me she has to have it! ;)
Hi UW - I'm glad to hear Jensen likes a little hippie style too! Here is the link for the top:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072N ... UTF8&psc=1

wdid19 wrote:Yeah, I agree with everyone. You did a great job. Are those the original eyes? They look amazing!
wd - very glad you stopped by Stephanie's thread! The eyes are original WM in the first two photo shoots (white blouse/floral skirt and blue cling-dress), and then we changed to real-hair eyebrows and Mannequin Fan eyes for the next two shoots (white robe/ lime bikini, and tie-die top with jeans-shorts)

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

High Country wrote:
Unwritten wrote:Wowsers! I love the 'dead head' look. Were did you get the top? Jensen told me she has to have it! ;)
Hi UW - I'm glad to hear Jensen likes a little hippie style too! Here is the link for the top:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072N ... UTF8&psc=1
Thanks HC, it is on it's way for Jen! Of course she talked me into 2 or 3 other things with it! :D Kind of weird that all the other colors were 8 bucks more!? Thanks again!

INFORMATIONS