www.wmdolls.com

I'd like to introduce Stephanie; my WM166C, Medium, 273

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
High Country

Re: I'd like to introduce Stephanie; my WM166C, Medium, 273

Post by High Country »

Hi Friends - thread has been a bit quiet for two reasons. One, there's been more days that we decided to skip the makeup-and-camera foreplay and go straight to making out. Two, the pics I took last weekend share the same set and style as other shoots, so I wasn't sure they were interesting enough to post up.

But today I'm thinking hey, we enjoyed ourselves with the shoot, there's some nice ones, so why not put 'em up anyway? I don't get tired of looking at her, so hopefully you won't either :D

"Stephanie, I love your new Club dress! Are we going out?"

"HC, we can just start our own Club right here!"

....Hhhmm, this music makes me want to take my clothes off......"

High Country

Post by High Country »

Ooohhh, can I send a special selfie just for you?"

"Stephanie, you are knocking me out here baby! ....last pic then I'm getting my hands all over you!"

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Nice! Pretty little rose she's got there. She and Jensen like the same stuff for sure as Jen has those panties as well. Did you pierce her belly or is that a clip on? Funny that I never noticed it until it was covered up. Lol.

High Country

Post by High Country »

Unwritten wrote:Nice! Pretty little rose she's got there. She and Jensen like the same stuff for sure as Jen has those panties as well. Did you pierce her belly or is that a clip on? Funny that I never noticed it until it was covered up. Lol.
Steph and Jensen must be cousins! Wow, imagine a double-date.

Belly and ears pierced. I was a little worried about it at first, but glad I went for it. Need to get a good tummy pic - As you know, it is another awesome erogenous zone of the 166C :)

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

That's some great pictures, High Country.
Stephanie, are you listening to 'tequila makes her clothes fall off'?
It's one of Stormi's favourites. :lol:
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

High Country

Post by High Country »

StormiLover wrote:That's some great pictures, High Country.
Thx, SL your visit reminded me to catch the latest Stormi episode!

I LUV that song just for the title, but I never heard it before. So it turns out its a great song and vid full of super-hot women : )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj2700em-JQ

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

High Country wrote:
Unwritten wrote:Nice! Pretty little rose she's got there. She and Jensen like the same stuff for sure as Jen has those panties as well. Did you pierce her belly or is that a clip on? Funny that I never noticed it until it was covered up. Lol.
Steph and Jensen must be cousins! Wow, imagine a double-date.

Belly and ears pierced. I was a little worried about it at first, but glad I went for it. Need to get a good tummy pic - As you know, it is another awesome erogenous zone of the 166C :)

Lol. All I can imagine is the trouble these 2 would get into together! I really want a belly ring for Jen, but my hands shake too much for me to do it myself. :( I'll have to look into a faux version or see if I can make one myself. And yes the midsection of these 2 is simply amazing. Sometimes while she is bed the light gives her the perfect shadows... 30 minutes later I remember I was suppose to be doing something else. :D ;)

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

High Country wrote:
StormiLover wrote:That's some great pictures, High Country.
Thx, SL your visit reminded me to catch the latest Stormi episode!

I LUV that song just for the title, but I never heard it before. So it turns out its a great song and vid full of super-hot women : )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj2700em-JQ
The first time I seen it I thought he was singing about his hot wife. Turns out the song is about his grandma. So funny, and fits my style perfect. Me and Stormi love dancing to that song. :D
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

High Country wrote:Hi Friends - thread has been a bit quiet for two reasons. One, there's been more days that we decided to skip the makeup-and-camera foreplay and go straight to making out. Two, the pics I took last weekend share the same set and style as other shoots, so I wasn't sure they were interesting enough to post up.

But today I'm thinking hey, we enjoyed ourselves with the shoot, there's some nice ones, so why not put 'em up anyway? I don't get tired of looking at her, so hopefully you won't either :D
I dont think I could ever tire of looking at her - she is beautiful in every picture. You HC are some form of sadist I think, to be sitting on these and not sharing them!

Stephanie you gorgeous heart breaker!

That brown wig makes her look much younger, amazing how that happens.

And that minidress, really shows her off well - you dont have to think very hard to know what is going through my mind right now! :thumbs_up:

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

adelea wrote:
High Country wrote:Hi Friends - thread has been a bit quiet for two reasons. One, there's been more days that we decided to skip the makeup-and-camera foreplay and go straight to making out. Two, the pics I took last weekend share the same set and style as other shoots, so I wasn't sure they were interesting enough to post up.

I dont think I could ever tire of looking at her - she is beautiful in every picture. You HC are some form of sadist I think, to be sitting on these and not sharing them!

That brown wig makes her look much younger, amazing how that happens.

And that minidress, really shows her off well - you dont have to think very hard to know what is going through my mind right now! :thumbs_up:
I second this post!

Great photos HC. :D
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

High Country

Post by High Country »

^ Thx JImmy!
adelea wrote:. I dont think I could ever tire of looking at her - she is beautiful in every picture.
Damn Adelea, when you guys talk up how hot Stephanie is, it feeds my fire to go see if she might have any free time about now!

There's always more Stephanie in the archives. This new set is the first sporting MF #3A Brown. Her gaze can melt me with either MF colors I've tried so far, and I have two more still in reserve!

Tor

Post by Tor »

@High Country
I'd say - you have succeded in working some genuine magic with the camera there 8O
Stephanie looks like sex on legs - that kind of woman you cannot take your eyes off on the dance floor. And after some weeks you still remember her, what she wore and what she looked like. And going back to the same club, hoping she goes this weekend as well so you can get a second glimpse of her... :crazyeyes: :scrambleup: Oh, I've said too much, haven't I? :oops:
Suffice to say I love the look, love the dress, love the photos. Thank you for sharing :whistle:

Dick Vicious
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dick Vicious »

High Country wrote:The Ritual

I have found I can't enjoy having Stephanie out of the closet for just minutes here or there. If I try to, I get lost in time and whatever I should have been doing instead gets in trouble. I have developed a rhythm that takes at least a half a day; sometimes a whole day, to run its cycle once a week.

I put her and all her stuff in storage to begin my work week. But even on work nights, I am here in TDF, letting everyone's stories and pictures stir my imagination for the coming weekend. Then when the right day rolls around, I begin the cycle:

- spend 1-2 hours cleaning the entire floor of the house she's on. Can't have all the dust and pet-hair on her. Run air purifiers.
- all fresh sheets, towels, showering and comfy clothes for me.
- unlock her secret closet, and set out the doll, all her clothes, make-up, accessories, photo equipment, etc.
- go through the clothes and wigs to see what combination catches my fancy for today

This is the point I am at in the cycle as I click "Submit" at the moment
IMG_1709.JPG
- take a dose of Sildenafil
- check and touch up all make-up
- fuss around with wigs and clothes until I can stop changing my mind
- try different poses. Get stunned yet again by what hard work it is to move, pose, lift, balance her. Hopefully no falls for either of us.
- spritz on fragrance. This is about when the swelling in the shorts really kicks in.
- try to start photographing without immediately surrendering to ongoing chubby.
- look at clock and realize a couple hours have vanished in a snap of the fingers.
- eventually surrender the camera, release the chubby to become a flag pole, and just RAVISH her, hopefully in at least a couple positions.
- drink beer during tidy up, and put everything back away for the week.
- sort and crop pictures
- share pictures with my TDF pals
- go to work

The perfect day. :D

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

I vote Stephanie to be on Coverdoll!

High Country

Post by High Country »

^Dick Vic, DL19 - Thx for stopping back by!
Tor wrote: Stephanie looks like sex on legs - that kind of woman you cannot take your eyes off on the dance floor. And after some weeks you still remember her, what she wore and what she looked like. And going back to the same club, hoping she goes this weekend as well so you can get a second glimpse of her... :crazyeyes: :scrambleup: Oh, I've said too much, haven't I? :oops:
Suffice to say I love the look, love the dress, love the photos. Thank you for sharing :whistle:
Tor - I LUV hearing your sexy fantasy about Steph at the club! I might just tell her when I see her later tonight, that she's driving more guys crazy than just me 8)

INFORMATIONS