www.wmdolls.com

166C wait times

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Brokenboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

166C wait times

Post by Brokenboy »

I think it goes without saying the 166C might be WM’s hottest seller. I was hoping to hear from
those lucky souls who got theirs how long it took, and for those unlucky ones like me how long you’ve been waiting. I ordered my doll on 1/12, and here we are 6 weeks later with nada. I understand Chinese New Year must be factored in as well as the doll’s popularity, but I’ve been starting to get a little antsy on the wait. I’m a first time doll owner so the anticipation is making me a little nutty!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: 166C wait times

Post by Cubiko »

The latest member to get one as far as I know is HighCountry, he posted about it here:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5&t=112994

Seems like he waited 9 weeks, including the Chinese New Year shutdown. Like any doll they will loose their popularity once something new hits the market so when the backorders from around the CNY has been fulfilled they will probably return to the regular lead time like any other doll.

High Country

Post by High Country »

Yes, for me it was 9 weeks total from order to in possession 4 days ago. I'd guess you are getting close! Has your vendor offered any updated estimates?

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Yeah, 6 weeks isn't too uncommon when talking about any other time of year and any other doll. Combine CNY with the mad rush for the 166C and 9 weeks seems "reasonable", even optimistic.

As frustrating as it is, focus on what's important, that she arrives safely and in good shape. When that happens, the rest of your life can begin. :thumbs_up:
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Don't worry @Broken Boy - the anticipation makes EVERYONE a little nutty, vendors included. It's a bit like waiting for your visa to clear when you've got someone on the other side of the world desperately waiting for you to join them. Torture. :(

We've been given timings from WM of approx 2-4 weeks (before the are ready to ship) for the orders that were between mid to late Jan and mid to late Feb. Can't wait till it goes back to the 2-3 week normal wait time.

Here's something we sent our guys, some of which may be helpful to you. ( I would add to the list to do some planning/research of both photography and styling for your intro to TDF shoot once the doll finally arrives :))

TOP 5 THINGS TO DO WHILE WAITING FOR YOUR DOLL.

We know it’s like waiting for Xmas all over again once you’ve ordered a doll so here are a few things that might help to pass the time…….

:arrow: Order and organise your cleaning kit - see our essentials list and top tips guide here.
https://www.siliconelovers.com/pages/he ... doll-guide

:arrow: Buy some clothes or sexy lingerie for your doll. Check out our sizing chart here.
https://www.siliconelovers.com/pages/la ... -converter

:arrow: Catch up on some sexy robot or doll themed shows like “Lars and The Real Girl” “The Stepford Wives, “Blade Runner” “Ex Machina” “West World” and "Electric Dreams”. :popcorn:

:arrow: Why not check out our brand spanking new help centre for in depth tips and tricks on caring for your new companion.
See "About Sex Dolls" + "Cleaning + Maintenance"
https://www.siliconelovers.com/apps/help-center

:arrow: Make a cool “mix tape” album to get you and your doll in the mood. We’re loving this in the SL studio right now ”Feel So Real” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=128qqShzEvE

Steve Arrington - Feel So Real (1985).wmv
http://www.youtube.com
FUNK

And of course - the very best thing? Hanging out on TDF. :smilecolros:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

The person I purchased my WM 166c from, ordered her on December 15th and got her on Feb 2nd. So 7 weeks. Probably shipped just before the factory closed for CNY.

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Silicone Lovers, would you happen to know when their doll manufacturing might return to normal? I'm waiting on that before I make an order as I may order two dolls at the same time and one of them will be the popular 166C.
I'm in no rush to order as I still have my first doll to keep me company, lol.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Fenrir wrote:Silicone Lovers, would you happen to know when their doll manufacturing might return to normal? I'm waiting on that before I make an order as I may order two dolls at the same time and one of them will be the popular 166C.
I would hope by the end of the month they will be on top of things because the timeframe's I've been getting recently have shrunk. I'm touching base again with them this w/e so I will check for you and I both.

I do know that any other model is on offer for a 7-10 day turnaround but I certainly didn't have any takers when I offered this to our current customers waiting on the 166...they are all happy to sit tight and hold out for their dream girl. No surprises there. :)

Louie.

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Silicone Lovers wrote:
Fenrir wrote:Silicone Lovers, would you happen to know when their doll manufacturing might return to normal? I'm waiting on that before I make an order as I may order two dolls at the same time and one of them will be the popular 166C.
I would hope by the end of the month they will be on top of things because the timeframe's I've been getting recently have shrunk. I'm touching base again with them this w/e so I will check for you and I both.

I do know that any other model is on offer for a 7-10 day turnaround but I certainly didn't have any takers when I offered this to our current customers waiting on the 166...they are all happy to sit tight and hold out for their dream girl. No surprises there. :)

Louie.
End of March sounds about right. It was the estimate I had in my mind.
With your intel, I may just order the other doll now and wait til later to order the 166C.
Keep us updated and I appreciate your feedback!

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Will do, not a problem at all, happy to help. :D

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Yeah, mine took 8 weeks, so that sounds about right.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

I remember when I was shopping with different Vendors, each encouraged me to go with YL, production time 1 week, 2 at the most.
I still eventually went with WM. I am pretty sure production time is 4 weeks minimum. Still awaiting a confirmation from my Vendor.
It's nerve racking for sure.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

All the reason to wait......... for my own 166c. (but then a dutchdoll version.) :mrgreen:

That is the advantage if you live in a small country with a own doll brand. :lol:
We at dutchdoll do not have that waiting problem for our standard dolls, All doll models are stocked and ready for shipping to the dutch customer within 3 day's. So you can have a new compagnion faster then you will find her on a datingsite. :D
The dutchdolls have all extra options with no extra costs, but custom build dolls are also possible if the costumer likes to change something for example larger or smaller breasts, then it takes offcourse 3 to 4 weeks before he get's his custom build doll.

But main focus is to deliver as fast as possible inside our country, And if you consider that the doll has all the extra options then that is for most customers a bonus because the dolls are natural beauties and high quallity like the big brands have. :D :thumbs_up:

Nice to know........ The doll heads are also sold separately in the future which is perfect, I am also going to expand my collection with 2 extra Dutch women heads. :D (Amelia & Scarlett)

Greetings the dutchman and his girls. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

and unlike the girls dating online the Dutch Dolls won't stick you for a massive dinner bill and not put out.

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:All the reason to wait......... for my own 166c. (but then a dutchdoll version.) :mrgreen:

That is the advantage if you live in a small country with a own doll brand. :lol:
We at dutchdoll do not have that waiting problem for our standard dolls, All doll models are stocked and ready for shipping to the dutch customer within 3 day's. So you can have a new compagnion faster then you will find her on a datingsite. :D
The dutchdolls have all extra options with no extra costs, but custom build dolls are also possible if the costumer likes to change something for example larger or smaller breasts, then it takes offcourse 3 to 4 weeks before he get's his custom build doll.

But main focus is to deliver as fast as possible inside our country, And if you consider that the doll has all the extra options then that is for most customers a bonus because the dolls are natural beauties and high quallity like the big brands have. :D :thumbs_up:

Nice to know........ The doll heads are also sold separately in the future which is perfect, I am also going to expand my collection with 2 extra Dutch women heads. :D (Amelia & Scarlett)

Greetings the dutchman and his girls. :)

:glou:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

I ordered mine on Feb 3rd, and just heard that they expect it to ship in 25 days - so yeah about 8 weeks, though mine was ordered during the CNY shutdown.

INFORMATIONS