www.wmdolls.com

166C wait times

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dolllover2019

Re: 166C wait times

Post by Dolllover2019 »

I'll think you'll have to learn to do makeups and stuff as the makeup fades, Usually Doll Vendors will offer you two heads for your purchase as a bonus, I suggest just sticking to two now and you can always buy more later.

totlxtc wrote:As the 166 will be my first foray into the world of dolls i am being very patient and learning what i can. I am sure of the body and options...just stuck between the heads!!

Do i go with the original #273?
Or #118 who reminds me of someone i had a real "thing" for?
#15 is just tantalising and first model i saw.
And finally #201 but keep seeing what looks like different versions.

tommie987654321
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tommie987654321 »

Good and bad news today about my 166C. Unfortunately there has been another delay. Some kind of mix-up with my order and someone else with a very similar order. Silicone Lovers reckon that WM are really under pressure with the huge popularity of this doll. Good news is she should be ready to ship next week.

Deciding on which head to go for is a tricky one. I found it hard enough just picking the first head, now I am putting myself through torture again thinking about the next one.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

the body is the most important. get the body squared away, the rest will follow.

wr450x

Post by wr450x »

I ordered mine March 4th but will be traveling mid May through July.
Does anyone think I won't receive mine by May 10th? That's 10 weeks.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Fenrir wrote:Silicone Lovers, would you happen to know when their doll manufacturing might return to normal? I'm waiting on that before I make an order as I may order two dolls at the same time and one of them will be the popular 166C.
I'm in no rush to order as I still have my first doll to keep me company, lol.

Hiya Fenrir - heard back that the revised wait time is now 25 days. They have actually made new moulds. :multi:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Silicone Lovers wrote:
Fenrir wrote:Silicone Lovers, would you happen to know when their doll manufacturing might return to normal? I'm waiting on that before I make an order as I may order two dolls at the same time and one of them will be the popular 166C.
I'm in no rush to order as I still have my first doll to keep me company, lol.

Hiya Fenrir - heard back that the revised wait time is now 25 days. They have actually made new moulds. :multi:
That is quite a backlog if the wait time is nearly 4 weeks. Hopefully those new body molds will help shorten the delays.
I had just ordered a second doll that's already gone into production, and that was almost instant 8O .
It's not the coveted 166C, but the one I ordered isn't as popular.
I can still wait until the queue is roughly a week, but will the line ever shorten for this girl? :lol:
Thanks again Silicone Lovers! :thumbs_up:

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

totlxtc wrote:As the 166 will be my first foray into the world of dolls i am being very patient and learning what i can. I am sure of the body and options...just stuck between the heads!!

Do i go with the original #273?
Or #118 who reminds me of someone i had a real "thing" for?
#15 is just tantalising and first model i saw.
And finally #201 but keep seeing what looks like different versions.
When picking just one head, sometimes you just have to pick a head that invokes that certain charm and personality you're looking for.
And sometimes it's just damn hard picking one. :lol:
Agalmatoreveur wrote:I ordered two heads with mine, and I still haven't unwrapped the second head, because I'm so captivated by the "main" one I wanted. One of the heads was the #273, just because she's the kind of "official" head of this body, and suits it very well. My doll's main head, the #124, is more my personal choice, but the #273 definitely has a totally different energy and personality to it. They probably would have totally different wig and wardrobe styles as well. Having at least one other head would open up lots of fun possibilities.
That is one reason why I can't order a second head. I try to match a head and body to create a doll with a specific look.
Having the many options of hair and eye color is more than enough to change the doll's looks if I want something different without having to change the head.

I think that the 273 is like you said, the official head for the 166C (thanks to Mandos!) and it is a combo I am settling on, but looking at all the other head options, it's making it difficult to stick to that decision. :lol:
Brokenboy wrote:Good news! I just heard back from my vendor my new friend will be completed and shipping this week!
That's awesome news Brokenboy! Post some pics when you get your girl!

wr450x

Post by wr450x »

Silicone Lovers wrote: Hiya Fenrir - heard back that the revised wait time is now 25 days. They have actually made new moulds. :multi:
Are the new molds gauranteed to produce dolls identical to the original mold? How do we know they didn't monkey with the sculpt between the original mold and these new ones?
Irontech and others have been known to change their sculpts and molds.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

The original sculpt was used to create the new mould, simply in order to produce dolls faster, so it will look the same. A mould can also get worn out or damaged so it is a way to avoid having all your eggs in one basket. All the popular dolls have more than one mould.

INFORMATIONS