www.wmdolls.com

A question or ten from a new prospective owner

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: A question or ten from a new prospective owner

Post by danDub »

Therian wrote:Dandub, thanks for the info on vendors. Another I have found is Doll's House, any opinions on that?
no prob, yup the doll house is excellent too :thumbs_up: i got a z onedoll from there back in July and a head, also sent two dolls for the doll house to sell for me

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=112593

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=112866

Therian wrote:Does anyone have opinions on skin tone? I know it's personal preference but I've read that the darker skin tones have issues, also that the lighting of the photographs make the dolls seem lighter in tone. Does this mean that if I want the look of the photos I should go for the medium tan?

Therian

Post by Therian »

Dollover, thank you very much. From the looks of it, medium should be the way to go for my tastes given the potential variations. Still, it would be nice to see the same doll with the varying tones under the same light to get an accurate read. If anyone has those pictures, please share. Especially without clothes, those colours could throw off their own little light bending variations.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

This is a pretty good comparison picture, unless you want to order physical TPE samples. But Medium is a good choice if you want to be safer.

Therian wrote:Dollover, thank you very much. From the looks of it, medium should be the way to go for my tastes given the potential variations. Still, it would be nice to see the same doll with the varying tones under the same light to get an accurate read. If anyone has those pictures, please share. Especially without clothes, those colours could throw off their own little light bending variations.
Attachments
IMG_0220.JPG
IMG_0220.JPG (1.25 MiB) Viewed 504 times

Therian

Post by Therian »

Hi all.

First off...absolutely going to be buying a 166-c. I will just be moving home first so that has priority, and it'll be one less heavy item to move.

Now, I have been continuing to do my homework, of late I've been focusing on clothing. Maviarab, you stated that the bra size was 32C. I found a size list on Silicone Lovers that lists the size as 28C. Just wanted to confirm which it right.

INFORMATIONS