www.wmdolls.com

Just ordered WM166C!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
wr450x

Just ordered WM166C!

Post by wr450x »

I just ordered my first doll, the WM166C with medium skin color and heads #108 and #122. I've not experience one of these dolls yet so I don't know what to expect. I was told to expect delivery in 3 to 6 weeks, possibly longer for this model.

Everyone's pictures helped this decision, especially the sets Mandos posted. I wanted something a little thicker than the WM166C with more realistic proportions such as wider knees and shorter lower legs. But I love thin girls, and this sculpt has subtle muscle tone in all the right places, where the pecs meet the arm, the upper thigh, the STOMACH! I have an eye for perfection, a curse, and that makes it difficult to look at doll photos without seeing all the ways they differ from real lady proportions. But this is one of the best I've seen. I'm hoping I will be so surprised when she arrives that I won't notice or care about proportions.

It would be really cool if I come to imagine her as a real girl, have moments where I forget she's a doll, or be startled when I walk in and think someone's there.

I hope she calls me Snake! :D
Snake Plissken

wr450x

Re: Just ordered WM166C!

Post by wr450x »

RLSD has been fantastic!

They let me change the head a few days after I placed the order, and they continue to answer all my questions! And their website was easier to use than others I've seen.

wr450x

Post by wr450x »

Has anyone had a WM166C take longer than 6 weeks to arrive?

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

8 weeks seems to be the current figure.

Mine was ordered on Feb 3rd, and im not expecting it until the end of the month.

Brokenboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Brokenboy »

Tomorrow makes 8 weeks on the dot I’ve been waiting. Been told should be shipping this week, however.

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

I'm currently in waiting week 7...

virgo44

Post by virgo44 »

I ordered a 166c yesterday and was told to expect a 8 week wait for her that will make it early May delivery ...
Latika WM 166C head 265

r3cluse

Post by r3cluse »

i ordered my 166cm on the 15th on January, and just received factory photos last night, so will be 8 weeks total by the time I receive her, but that was with a shutdown on Chinese new years so I'd imagine your's would ship a fair amount faster.

High Country

Post by High Country »

WR, congrats! I agree the 166C torso/tummy (and butt) is just heaven! The arms and especially the mid-lower thighs could use some more muscle. But any more of a weight penalty is really a concern witht hat wish.

The wait will be worth it, I've been having SO much fun the past two weekends : )

Now you can have fun working on wardrobe, makeup and reading care tips!

znaroks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by znaroks »

Yeah, 166c looks like 157b's big sister, a good choice, and finding clothing will probably be a lot easier too.
My 157b dolls thread - documenting my trials and errors about my doll - ♥Alison♥, her clothing, her upkeep etc.
Full catalogue of my dolls clothing and storage - with comments. Will update as often as I can (Last update - 09/01/21).
DIY - Make panties fit perfectly for 157b tutorial - only requires a thread and a needle.

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and questions :wink:

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Feb 19th order date. Was quoted 3 weeks production time. Since then , it has been pretty much...let me double check with the manufacturer. haha Oh well...she is one of the hottest dolls on the market. I don't blame the Vendors for quoting quicker than realistic manufacturing times, as this seems to be a very competitive market. As long as they keep you updated and keep the communication going, waiting another 2-3 weeks I can deal with.

wr450x

Post by wr450x »

Apparently WM has made new molds to increase production rate. But are the new molds gauranteed to be the same as the original, did they monkey with the sculpt between making the original mold and these new ones?

Irontech and others have changed molds to be very different or worse if the customer was hoping for the original. I would reject anything different from what was advertised.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

This is just my opinion and my sense of what if going on right now. All of us who have ordered and are awaiting the WM 166cm, we are all on the same boat. All of the Vendors whom have placed orders on our behalf, they are all on the same boat as well. WM right now has arguably the biggest doll model in demand right now. They know it and money is pouring in from everywhere to Jinsan. Some vendors whom have been in this industry longer than others may have a stronger influence at Jinsan, but I would say 90% of the Vendors are just as we are, we are at the mercy of WM, because WM knows regardless of the time it takes them to make these dolls. 3 weeks, 6 weeks, 9 weeks. (I think High Country waited 10 weeks), people will continue to keep placing orders; and the vendors will continue to keep accepting orders and sending the orders to WM. The point I am trying to get across is, to think that we can make demands to Jinsan about quality and speed is rather futile right now. We can make demands to our Vendors, and the vendors will to their best of their abilities try to do the best they can, but the reality is (most) have very little voice in the ears of WM right now. Most can't probably even get them on the phone and have to rely on Wechat apps for communication by texting. When I shopped for my doll, every single vendor in some way tried to sway me to YL or some other doll, they know the frenzy that is going on right now with WM and the 166cm. But at the end of the day, they are a business and they need to make sales, so if we demand the WM, then that is what the Vendors will get us, and send our orders to Jinsan and put us all in the long queue. I guess what I am saying is don't expect Jinsan to hear your complaints, yes they will hear them, but they will not take any serious measures to address them. As for the Vendors, they are whole heartedly trying their best to satisfy their customers, but they are all amongst an entire sea of other Vendors in which Jinsan does business with. Is right now a good time to order the 166cm? No! I do not believe it is the right time, it is much too popular right now and the manufacturer has all the leverage. We have seen threads of dolls coming in packaged badly or looking too pink as ordered, yes we will look to the Vendor to correct the situation, but how much can they really do? Do they make promises and guarantees? sure they do, it is a saturated market right now and everyone is competing for business. Myself and others that have ordered this beautiful creation can just hope for the best and keep our fingers crossed. If I could turn back time, knowing what I know now, I would not have placed my order for this specific model, or have waited until later. I'm sure things are going to be fine wr450, but be ready to wait and understand that there is not much the Vendor can really do for you, as like I said, we are all on the same boat.
wr450x wrote:Apparently WM has made new molds to increase production rate. But are the new molds gauranteed to be the same as the original, did they monkey with the sculpt between making the original mold and these new ones?

Irontech and others have changed molds to be very different or worse if the customer was hoping for the original. I would reject anything different from what was advertised.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

And to the manufacturer itself, my comment above is not to criticize your company. There are only so many dolls you can make in a day, there are only so much man power you have in your facility. Who is not going to turn down sales and revenue coming in? I just ask that for the people that have received damaged dolls because of improper packaging, not the skin tone they ordered, or things such as faulty toe wires....as much money and orders as you have received, acknowledge that things sometimes goes wrong. As your artistry has amassed such a huge following of fans and believers of you. If you can make things right or pay more attention to the Quality Control aspect during this hectic time, (which I know is hard on you as well.) But you created this great work of art and we have fully embraced it and embraced your brand, please do what you can to support your vendors, in which the vendors can then properly support us, it is good business. I write on this WM forum only because I have fallen in love with the WM doll. Please be more active in the community and keep us, your fans updated. Either its good news, bad news, setbacks or any kind of announcements, it does not matter, as long as we hear from you, from the source, we will feel deep appreciation in your sincerity. One happy customer is a happy customer for life, and enough happy customers will make you the most successful and most beloved company in this industry.

gateman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gateman »

It took 9 weeks for my girl Eva to arrive but that was over the Christmas & Chinese New year period so now I'd expect about 6 weeks.
I was just happy that she arrived safely in fine condition.
Attachments
IMG_0656small.jpg
IMG_0656small.jpg (73.88 KiB) Viewed 1360 times

INFORMATIONS