www.wmdolls.com

WM Head #122

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
wr450x

WM Head #122

Post by wr450x »

Does anyone have the WM Head #122? Are her upper eyelids adjustable, or can she be made up to have larger eyes like the first 2 photos here?
Many other photos show her with squinty eyes like the last 2 photos. And the low light photo doesn't quite look like the same head.

Also, the blue and green eyes in these Head #122 photos look natural, but the WM replacement eyes shown here on RLSD website are much too bright to be considered natural:
https://reallovesexdolls.com/replacement-parts-add-ons/

Are her teeth removable? They look more exposed in some photos.
Attachments
#122 (1).JPG
#122 (1).JPG (34.98 KiB) Viewed 3915 times
#122 (2).jpg
#122 (2).jpg (91.39 KiB) Viewed 3915 times
#122 (3).JPG
#122 (3).JPG (1.24 MiB) Viewed 3915 times
#122 (4).jpeg
#122 (4).jpeg (177.02 KiB) Viewed 3915 times

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM Head #122

Post by kryten1 »

Wowsers

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

If the eyes are too squinty, then put more cotton behind the eyes. If they are bulging too much, remove some cotton.

Those teeth are part of the molded TPE head. They can be made more pronounced with white makeup or less pronounced by removing makeup with baby oil. Or perhaps applying a dark makeup to "blacken" them out?

The last picture posted looks like the WM Gray eyes which are much more realistic than those "Electric Blue" ones. The Gray ones even look light blue in some lighting.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

d011user

Post by d011user »

Here's my Head #122 (Nikki). I use a white eyeliner pencil to keep her teeth white. I haven't touched her eyes or even her face - just put lipstick on her.
Attachments
white top.jpg
white top.jpg (979.34 KiB) Viewed 3685 times
dec 2017 face.jpg
dec 2017 face.jpg (146.54 KiB) Viewed 3685 times
aug 13 face.jpg
aug 13 face.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 3685 times
homescreen.jpg
homescreen.jpg (184.71 KiB) Viewed 3685 times
dec 4 face.jpg
dec 4 face.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 3685 times
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

wr450x

Post by wr450x »

d011user wrote:Here's my Head #122 (Nikki). I use a white eyeliner pencil to keep her teeth white. I haven't touched her eyes or even her face - just put lipstick on her.
She looks nice.

cryptocurrencydata
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cryptocurrencydata »

Alexis is beautiful! Did you add the veins on her breasts yourself? Or were those added by the manufacturer?

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

beautiful face.

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

#122 one of the sexiest mouths on any WM head

d011user

Post by d011user »

Yes, I added the blue veins myself - described in the post here:

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=88404

Blue Veins in Breasts
Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:17 pm

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I got the 122 head along with their 158D body back in mid 2018. I was a bit disappointed in her eyes as I had hoped they'd look much like what was on the website but they weren't the full, somewhat slanted eyes I hoped for. I tried pushing the eyes out some but then she only looked like she'd seen a ghost.

What I wanted and what I got...I think one of the problems was the size of the iris in the website photo seemed larger.
Attachments
ScreenHunter 1781.jpg
ScreenHunter 1781.jpg (668.49 KiB) Viewed 2513 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Another pic-not bad but not the look I wanted.
Attachments
_1DF6422a.jpg
_1DF6422a.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 2513 times

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

The second shot in the first post is one of the sets that first got me into TPE dolls. That green outfit on the 152cm with those incredible eyes and makeup. Good Lord.

Unfortunately, the head is also the most variable I have seen from the WM lineup. Some of it is variation in makeup, but the amount of cotton behind the eyes, contouring, lipstick, lighting, skin tone etc. make one to the next WILDLY different. I also bet the mold itself might kick out some slightly different shapes here and there. I'd still like to own a #122 but I'd probably rather have one second hand than expect to order one brand new and expect it to match a promo shoot.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

d011user

Post by d011user »

This is really frustrating - I wouldn't expect any variation in the mold at all - i mean, the mold doesn't change - they just pour TPE into the same mold every time, don't they??

I wouldn't expect lipstick, lighting, skin tone to really change the way a head looks. The only thing I did to my #122 was try two kinds of off-the-shelf lipstick (the original lipstick faded fast, I presume) and sometimes a coat of vaseline to make them stay glossy....

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

d011user wrote:This is really frustrating - I wouldn't expect any variation in the mold at all - i mean, the mold doesn't change - they just pour TPE into the same mold every time, don't they??

I wouldn't expect lipstick, lighting, skin tone to really change the way a head looks. The only thing I did to my #122 was try two kinds of off-the-shelf lipstick (the original lipstick faded fast, I presume) and sometimes a coat of vaseline to make them stay glossy....
The contours are the same, but makeup and hair can have a massive impact on a doll's (or a person's) appearance. I watched a lot of makeup tutorial videos after my doll arrived, but some types of makeup don't blend on TPE the same way they do on skin. Basically, if I'm going for the girl next door in denim look, I go light on the makeup. On the other end, if I'm going for a flapper on NYE'22 or priestess of Avalon look I go super heavy on it. It's been a real learning curve. Fun, but challenging.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

d011user wrote:This is really frustrating - I wouldn't expect any variation in the mold at all - i mean, the mold doesn't change - they just pour TPE into the same mold every time, don't they??

I didn't realize until watching the SEdoll factory video posted a couple of weeks ago how much smoothing and the like happens after the mold cools. So yeah, I think a head will be the same basic shape, but that there will also be subtle variations from head to head. And that on the #122, those variations are more pronounced than in other faces I've seen that tend to be more uniform.

Not to split hairs, but just to be clear, a "face" will look very different with the above variables like makeup changed, even if the base head isn't altered. Simple example is to think about the campfire scary story flashlight idea. Versus lighting from a portrait softbox. Same person with the same head, producing a very different look.

By the way, your #122 is one of the gorgeous ones. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

INFORMATIONS