www.wmdolls.com

WM155DD appreciation thread

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: WM155DD appreciation thread

Post by StormiLover »

Another great shoot! She sure is amazing. Tomorrow is the delivery date for mine. Can't wait. :D
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

They are all arriving now at a daily rate! Yippeee!!!
StormiLover wrote:Another great shoot! She sure is amazing. Tomorrow is the delivery date for mine. Can't wait. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

StormiLover wrote:Another great shoot! She sure is amazing. Tomorrow is the delivery date for mine. Can't wait. :D
Not long now, make sure you post some pics asap! Here's a couple more pics of Sarah to wet your appetite!
Attachments
IMG_20190315_205214_769.jpg
IMG_20190315_205214_769.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1161 times
IMG_20190315_205200_874.jpg
IMG_20190315_205200_874.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1161 times
IMG_20190322_075232_195.jpg
IMG_20190322_075232_195.jpg (395.3 KiB) Viewed 1161 times
IMG_20190322_075254_176.jpg
IMG_20190322_075254_176.jpg (444.02 KiB) Viewed 1161 times

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

StormiLover wrote:Tomorrow is the delivery date for mine. Can't wait. :D
Congratulations and have a great first date!

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Really had a busy morning planned.
But when Morgan (#200) shot me this look, well schedules just HAD to be adjusted...
Attachments
DSC_5460.JPG
DSC_5460.JPG (2.34 MiB) Viewed 1134 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Every angle of their breasts is magnificent. I love the view here of their underbreast, those glorious swells.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

The Romantic wrote:Really had a busy morning planned.
But when Morgan (#200) shot me this look, well schedules just HAD to be adjusted...
Excellent photo Romantic. :thumbs_up:
Love the styling, detail and composition. The lit candles are a great touch. :D

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Thanks!

To be honest, didn't do too much. After cuddling with coffee in bed earlier, I just walked back into the room and we locked eyes. I was like, jeezus gotta get a shot of this! I raised her knee, positioned her hands and lit the candles. No other posing, no post editing, just 4 quick shots and posted the best.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

The Romantic wrote:Thanks!

To be honest, didn't do too much. After cuddling with coffee in bed earlier, I just walked back into the room and we locked eyes. I was like, jeezus gotta get a shot of this! I raised her knee, positioned her hands and lit the candles. No other posing, no post editing, just 4 quick shots and posted the best.
I know what you mean, I've had a couple of similar moments like that too. :thumbs_up:
It's happened to Tiffany and me in the mornings, lying there cuddling, with the early morning sunshine streaming in through the window.
I've tried to capture those moments a couple of times and posted them in Tiffany's thread.
The photos are nowhere near as spellbinding as those brief moments when your girl tantalisingly seems to come to life... :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

The Romantic wrote:Really had a busy morning planned.
Well just goes to show that sometimes simple is best, this is an awesome image and speaks volumes as well as being downright sexy!

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

SHAME on you guys for starting this thread!
Every time I think I’ve finally found a suitable substitute for my all time dream doll (this one), somebody goes and drags her out of the closet for another irresistible photo shoot!
ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!
:-)
T’Bolt

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Here's a few more from Tiffany - I think she's fairly versatile! :whistle:

This time we have Tiffany as a kinky minx wearing some shiny PVC, corsets and catsuit. :mrgreen:
Also Tiffany doing some dressing up/role play, as a student, French maid, minnie mouse and finally her tribute to James Bond as "Tiffany Bond".
Hope these are okay, we had fun doing these photos at the time. :D
Attachments
Kinky shiny wear.
Kinky shiny wear.
Kinky.jpg (827.58 KiB) Viewed 1087 times
Role play and dressing up.
Role play and dressing up.
DressingUp.jpg (849.09 KiB) Viewed 1087 times

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Jaw. Dropped.

I think I would want at least 4 of them, to leave dressed in the corset, as the student, as the maid and as Bond all the time.

I dont know how you managed to get your arms to remove any of those outfits - the blood necessary for muscle control would all have been diverted elsewhere!

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Really loving Tiffany in the corset and high boots. Seriously, this body was born to wear corsets!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:Jaw. Dropped.
I think I would want at least 4 of them, to leave dressed in the corset, as the student, as the maid and as Bond all the time.
I dont know how you managed to get your arms to remove any of those outfits - the blood necessary for muscle control would all have been diverted elsewhere!
Thanks adelea. :thumbs_up:
Sex with a busty girl jiggling around wearing a corset is a major visual treat - I can vouch for that! Ha ha. 8O :mrgreen:
The Romantic wrote:Really loving Tiffany in the corset and high boots. Seriously, this body was born to wear corsets!
Thanks Romantic. :thumbs_up:
I agree 100%. I think it was you who got me to get Tiffany into a corset! So many thanks for that!!!!!! :wink: :whistle:

INFORMATIONS