www.wmdolls.com

Dollymoon questions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Brokenboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Dollymoon questions

Post by Brokenboy »

Man the anticipation is killing me. My girl is supposed to arrive tomorrow, I took the entire day off to wait in anticipation on what happens next. I think the total wait was 9 weeks. A few questions for you current WM owners:

1. Is there a general checklist I should examine for damage right off the bat? I realize these beauties don't come in wooden crates and damage can happen. I'm crossing my fingers the factory packaged mine well and it wasn't mishandled, but if there is a problem I want to be able to hit up my vendor as soon as possible post delivery.

2. The smell - let's be honest. After a 9 week wait, waiting another several days for the smell to dissipate is probably not going to work for me. How bad is it? I intend to give her a bathing (I'm not going to try and carry her to my tub... It's just not gonna happen) I have a spray bottle with some hand soap and water mixed up I'll spray her with, a microfiber sponge, a spray bottle with just water, and some microfiber towels. Basically a "hobo bath" if you will. Think this will suffice for the first cleaning? Or do you recommend lugging her into the bathroom? unfortunately my shower door is what is going to make that a bitch, it's an old sliding door that's going to get in the way of me getting her in there and i'm worried she'll get damaged in the process.

3. The delivery - I've read a few stories where people had to go pick up their dolls from a UPS/FedEx facility - the weren't delivered to doorstep. Is that common? If so, how hard was it to pick up? Did you have to get help to go with you? I live up a flight of stairs and I'm positive I wouldn't be able to get her up there by myself, but at the same time I have no idea who I could ask and I guess come up with a story of what is in the box...

4. Anything I might have missed? Because I had such a long wait I went crazy with accessories for her. Several wigs, a wig cap, I got some of Grim's Body paint in white for her teeth, I got some of Indigos stain remover because I'm going to stain her. It's inevitable. I didn't read enough before making my purchase to find out dark/black clothes can stain TPE.... And that's the primary color I intend to dress her in. Specifically - wet look clothing, which I've read seems to be pretty prone to staining. I can't change my fetish though, and it's a non negotiable. I intend to undress her as soon as play time is over from those articles, but I figured it's a matter of when. I did get her some nice white lingerie for the dollymoon period until I have the guts to try something black. I got several brand new microfiber towels, cornstarch powder and a big makeup brush for application, Vaseline AND Nivea cream for joints, 3 femidoms because she has a built in and I will probably only unleash raw on special occassions :D, Wig hangers to keep the wigs in decent shape when not on her head, an electric blanket so I can give her a bit of a pre-warming, a bodystocking to extend me chickening out on putting black clothing on her, a sexy pair of shoes in 6 (closed toe) she does not have standing feet so having shoes too big doesn't bother me, I'd rather them be easy to take off/on and she won't ever be standing in them, and a MOUNTAIN of wetlook lingerie. Like I probably went a little nuts. But I can't help it. One of the many reasons I went the doll route is I have always had a fetish for anything shiny, and getting Gf's in the past to indulge has not always been easy. Some satin sheets - ties into my fetish. They are a light gray color and have been washed twice. I'm hoping that is enough. I will probably put them on for the dollymoon and then switch back to my regular sheets after, so she's not laying on them all the time.

Other than that, I still have a few things on order I'm waiting on still, but I don't think they're necessities to get me started:
-some temporary tattoos to try - heard if the skin is clean and unpowdered they can stick pretty well for a time
-a belly button piercing/needle. Another thing I find so sexy and I've seen some tutorial videos from doll owners on how to do it
-some jewelry. One of the things I realized ties pictures together (especially the mandos set that got me to frantically buy the 166C) is some nice jewelry. I ordered some necklaces and bracelets.
-more shoes - not on order yet, but in my cart. I'd like to see how the 6's fit and I may go down to a 5 if they're way too big

I think that covers where I'm at. So, how did I do?
Anything huge I forgot that I will need? And I think my biggest question is... How bad really is the smell? Because if I don't get some quality time in with her tomorrow, I might lose my mind! :D

Dolllover2019

Re: Dollymoon questions

Post by Dolllover2019 »

I think you will survive the apocalypse just fine. haha j/k. Wish I could help, still waiting for mine. Your a lucky dude!

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

I don't have a doll yet so I can't offer much input. From what I've read on the forums you seem pretty well prepared. I might just write down what you bought and use it for my own checklist lol.

In regards to your question about delivery, I have a similar situation. I live up a flight of stairs and the building doesn't have a buzzer or door intercom system, and most delivery companies won't call or text you at delivery, even if you leave your number, due to "privacy concerns". So anytime I order anything, I always miss the delivery and have to go down to the office to pick it up. And I agree with you, I'd rather do it myself than ask for help to avoid fielding awkward questions. Best solution I thought of was to get a 2-wheel dolly and some bungee cords and hopefully you can lift/roll her up one step at a time. I imagine bungee cords would be fine if she is still in her box and they aren't crushing her box. But if she was unpacked, I'd be worried about them squishing her and leaving deformation marks.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

First of all, just calm down! It truly ain't that big a deal. You will survive. Take a few deep breaths and relax.

#1 When the box arrives, check for any external damage. Take pics if you find any and pay particular attention to those areas inside the box when you open it up. Don't rush it! Take your time getting her unpacked. Look over every inch of her for any damage. Chances are very good you'll find none. Most come packed extremely well.

#2 Smell varies one doll to the next and some are more sensitive to it than others. My WM only had a faint "New" kind of smell that pretty much went away after the 1st wash. A few soft sponge baths is really all that's needed. I have the standing foot option so I stand my doll on a large plastic bag to do this, using an ordinary sponge and a teaspoon or 2 of blue Dawn dish soap in a couple quarts of warm water. That's all it takes.

#3 If you're scheduled for home delivery and you're home to receive her that's where she'll be delivered.

#4 Plenty threads on doll care. Just keep in mind, what works for one, may not be what's best for another. Circumstances and conditions vary greatly. Not to worry, you'll soon develop your own routine.

Now relax and enjoy your doll!!!

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

somethingrandom wrote:I don't have a doll yet so I can't offer much input. From what I've read on the forums you seem pretty well prepared. I might just write down what you bought and use it for my own checklist lol.

That is a great idea! lol :)

INFORMATIONS