www.wmdolls.com

Shipping Damage - Not Good

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mimik

Shipping Damage - Not Good

Post by Mimik »

I received this WM doll a couple days ago and I’m at a loss for words.
She arrived damaged due to poor packing and bad shipping.

Opened the box and was shocked to see this.

This is my 5th WM doll and I’ve never had one arrive in such rough shape straight out of the box. Gap at feet, back extremely bent, shoulders almost touching butt. The neck was also bent forward badly, more than usual. I managed to straighten her back with a lot of pressure. But her neck is still a problem. The neck cannot be posed and is unable to hold position. It's stuck looking down. When the head is attached, it immediately falls. (see gif)

I tried doing a photoshoot, but most poses just weren’t working since the head is stuck looking down. It’s disappointing to say the least. I’m in contact with my TDF approved vendor and they suggested pushing her neck back for an hour. I ended up pushing the neck back for 16 hours, with 35 pounds of weight (16kg). There was no improvement. I’m currently waiting to hear back from the vendor.

When ordered, I requested hinged neck and was told ok. But a couple weeks after payment, I was told hinged neck wouldn’t be available. So she has a gooseneck, this may be added reason why the neck didn’t fair too well in shipment. There was also no arrow on the box indicating top (neck), all my other WM boxes had this. I also noticed the shipping label was placed on the bottom of the box (foot end), making upside-down shipping much more likely. I understand dolls have their flaws, but this condition is unacceptable. I can’t even lift her head. I appreciate any feedback or suggestions.
Last edited by Tsall on Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed image links to https
Art imitating life imitating art.

Image Image Image Image

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Shipping Damage - Not Good

Post by Boobman »

What is the size of your doll?, A 140 cm or smaller i suspect The doll i also suspect was dropped on her neck and or shipped that way too. Did it burst that end of the carton? Your TDF vendor will i believe step up & get WM to send a replacement body to you. I would insist that it cost you nothing, not for return shipping or anything else. WM should have full value insurance on the doll via their shipping agent getting it from freight company. Either way the box fit the doll properly when it was put in the box but the drop bent the back arch hinge to its limits & maybe beyond it. If they get a insurance claim started or not they should not make you wait for that outcome as it is not your fault. While not their fault either directly they are in control of the doll for packing & shipping & arrival to you.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Oh no! That is just horrible! I hope it all works out for you.
Mine is intransit right now, I hope she is going to arrive ok.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, that's a real shame, was the box opened and inspected by customs? I only ask as we had a case in the UK last year where this happened and the staff that did it were unprofessional and abused the doll inside no doubt causing some damage. It does certainly look like the box was dropped but I notice that I can't see a couple of things that I've had with my last 3 Jinsan dolls, namely an insert inside the box the stops the body moving about, also a piece of plywood at the neck end. These things seem to be an improvement and if customs took your doll out could it be she wasn't packed again correctly? Was the pink nightie like it is in your photo? I've had around a dozen dolls delivered and the pink nightie was always in a sealed bag, again that might suggest an inspection? I would be straight onto the vendor as that neck certainly looks broken, good luck, hope you get it sorted.

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

That's really frustrating. I know your pain as I had one delivered with a broken neck as well. She was upside down in the box when I opened it and the box was marked as to which was the top. Also, it had one, I repeat, one piece of tape holding the box lid when I got it. Compared to pictures I got when it was shipped it was clearly compromised. More than likely it was Customs neglect. Who holds them accountable? No one. It still makes my blood boil when I think about it. The body was replaced at no charge to me, luckily. Stick to your guns and demand replacement an no cost to you, whatsoever.
Don't drive angry!

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

It is a shame how bad some shipping company handle our dolls. I hope this issue will be fixed asap!
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

That's like watching a horror movie. You should have a new doll at no expense. Manufactures still have some improvements to do in packaging for a safe shipping.

explorer235
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by explorer235 »

So sad. Considering that it was delivered in a state beyond repair, the insurance should pay for a replacement.

Mimik

Post by Mimik »

Boobman wrote:What is the size of your doll?, A 140 cm or smaller i suspect The doll i also suspect was dropped on her neck and or shipped that way too. Did it burst that end of the carton? Your TDF vendor will i believe step up & get WM to send a replacement body to you. I would insist that it cost you nothing, not for return shipping or anything else. WM should have full value insurance on the doll via their shipping agent getting it from freight company. Either way the box fit the doll properly when it was put in the box but the drop bent the back arch hinge to its limits & maybe beyond it. If they get a insurance claim started or not they should not make you wait for that outcome as it is not your fault. While not their fault either directly they are in control of the doll for packing & shipping & arrival to you.
Note taken on all your points Boobman, really appreciate it. She is indeed a smaller 108cm doll, was planning to use for photoshoots. Her neck did not burst through the box, but there are plenty of circle dents in the styrofoam from the neck pipe impacting it. I agree, she was most likely dropped, I also fear the back hinge bent beyond it’s limit as you mentioned. Hopefully I hear back from my vendor Monday.
StormiLover wrote:Oh no! That is just horrible! I hope it all works out for you.
Mine is intransit right now, I hope she is going to arrive ok.
Yes, the only thing worse than waiting for your doll is receiving her damaged.
You should be ok though. 4 out of 5 of my WM dolls arrived relatively fine. Thanks for your support.
Arthur1960 wrote:Hi, that's a real shame, was the box opened and inspected by customs? I only ask as we had a case in the UK last year where this happened and the staff that did it were unprofessional and abused the doll inside no doubt causing some damage. It does certainly look like the box was dropped but I notice that I can't see a couple of things that I've had with my last 3 Jinsan dolls, namely an insert inside the box the stops the body moving about, also a piece of plywood at the neck end. These things seem to be an improvement and if customs took your doll out could it be she wasn't packed again correctly? Was the pink nightie like it is in your photo? I've had around a dozen dolls delivered and the pink nightie was always in a sealed bag, again that might suggest an inspection? I would be straight onto the vendor as that neck certainly looks broken, good luck, hope you get it sorted.
Hi Arthur, thank you for your insight. I don’t believe the box was opened by Customs, as there was no sign of cut tape, nor the green Customs tape we usually get here in the States. That’s awful about what happened in UK last year, wow. Doesn’t seem to be the case here. You’re correct that there was no insert inside the box to stop movement, there was also no plywood. The pink nightie was in a sealed bag, just doesn’t look like it. Here’s a bigger picture. But yes, definitely anticipating the vendor’s response.
Dark Knight wrote:That's really frustrating. I know your pain as I had one delivered with a broken neck as well. She was upside down in the box when I opened it and the box was marked as to which was the top. Also, it had one, I repeat, one piece of tape holding the box lid when I got it. Compared to pictures I got when it was shipped it was clearly compromised. More than likely it was Customs neglect. Who holds them accountable? No one. It still makes my blood boil when I think about it. The body was replaced at no charge to me, luckily. Stick to your guns and demand replacement an no cost to you, whatsoever.
Crazy, glad to hear you got the body replaced. That sounds so invasive of Customs. I’ve had one order in the past that was opened by Customs, her face had black smudges near the eye. Luckily I was able to remove the stain, but not without removing her eyebrows as well. Ordering these gals can definitely be a coin flip. Shall definitely be persistent in making this right.
jbl182 wrote:It is a shame how bad some shipping company handle our dolls. I hope this issue will be fixed asap!
Thank you jbl. Agreed. While the packing could’ve been better, the shipping was also brutal.
dollarfan wrote:That's like watching a horror movie. You should have a new doll at no expense. Manufactures still have some improvements to do in packaging for a safe shipping.
An expensive horror movie at that. There’s certainly room for improvement in the packaging department. Thanks for your feedback dollarfan.
explorer235 wrote:So sad. Considering that it was delivered in a state beyond repair, the insurance should pay for a replacement.
Sad indeed. I appreciate your input explorer235, this seems to be the consensus.

Image Image Image Image

Mimik

Post by Mimik »

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I'll keep everyone posted as to how this pans out. Hopefully good.

Image Image Image Image

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She should have been wrapped up in the blanket. So it looks as though she was taken out of the box en route and not re-packed properly

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

djvission3305
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by djvission3305 »

So sorry to see this. Hope everything turns out well and you get it resolved. Best of luck.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Damn! Looking at those pics hurts.
Hope you get this sorted and your vendor takes good care of you. That is unacceptable.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

So I had a similar thing happen, including broken neck, arched back, and mis marked box (she was upside down upon delivery).

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=109799

Thankfully my purchase was through RLSD and they stepped up BIG TIME. Quickly ordering a replacement (w/free upgraded skeleton), sending a packing label for return shipment and organizing the UPS pickup of the broken girl.

It was a stressful time, but RLSD made it AS PAINLESS AS POSSIBLE.

Which is what the very BEST vendors should do...
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Mimik

Post by Mimik »

haremlover wrote:She should have been wrapped up in the blanket. So it looks as though she was taken out of the box en route and not re-packed properly

Best wishes

Harem
Hello harem, many thanks. Certainly possible, though the original tape was uncut and intact. Seems shipment was just that rough.
djvission3305 wrote:So sorry to see this. Hope everything turns out well and you get it resolved. Best of luck.
Thanks djvission3305. I’m staying optimistic.
gonestill77 wrote:Damn! Looking at those pics hurts.
Hope you get this sorted and your vendor takes good care of you. That is unacceptable.

:glou:
I know, it hurt me to take them. But thanks gonestill, I hope so too. It’s been a lot of patience.
The Romantic wrote:So I had a similar thing happen, including broken neck, arched back, and mis marked box (she was upside down upon delivery).

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=109799

Thankfully my purchase was through RLSD and they stepped up BIG TIME. Quickly ordering a replacement (w/free upgraded skeleton), sending a packing label for return shipment and organizing the UPS pickup of the broken girl.

It was a stressful time, but RLSD made it AS PAINLESS AS POSSIBLE.

Which is what the very BEST vendors should do...
Hey Romantic. Ah yes, your lovely Rachael. I remember reading about that. That’s great everything worked out, with an upgraded skeleton none the less. I’m a bit worried as I no longer have the box and already gave her a washing. Stressful is the perfect word. I’ll have to wait and see what the vendor says.

Image Image Image Image

INFORMATIONS