www.wmdolls.com

WM 166 C Factory pics.... at last !!!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
tommie987654321
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM 166 C Factory pics.... at last !!!

Post by tommie987654321 »

She's on her way... just found out she's in Germany now.
Hopefully not too much longer until she gets to UK

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Hi Tommie,

My first doll was picked up on Jan 7th, and was delivered on Jan 9th - she passed through Germany on the 8th:

Wednesday January, 09 2019
09:45 Local Time With delivery courier

Tuesday January, 08 2019
20:51 Local Time Clearance processing complete at EAST MIDLANDS - UK
19:59 Local Time Arrived at Sort Facility EAST MIDLANDS - UK
19:15 Local Time Customs status updated EAST MIDLANDS - UK
19:12 Local Time Departed Facility in LEIPZIG - GERMANY
19:11 Local Time Transferred through LEIPZIG - GERMANY
05:57 Local Time Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Stormi got to me in good order. The back had a slight arch to it, however nothing like what I've seen on here. :D
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

StormiLover wrote:Stormi got to me in good order. The back had a slight arch to it, however nothing like what I've seen on here. :D
Mine was shipped with her back arched a bit as well. I just thought that was how they shipped these gals.

Hope she arrives soon and in perfect health tommie!

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

Can't wait to see her!!

tommie987654321
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

She finally arrived last week ( April 9th ). Her name is Samantha.
Absolutely stunning beauty and realism, really surprised and delighted.
Unfortunately I was not fully prepared to handle the weight....33 kg excluding the head. ( total package 41 kg )
As a result I injured my back. Maybe I handled her the wrong way, but I did something when I put her back in the box after checking everything was ok after her long journey.
And if you are wondering... yes, she is still a virgin !!

That's why I haven't posted any photos yet. But they will be posted soon, sadly they will be in the For Sale section. With a heavy heart and great sadness I have decided to sell her to someone more deserving than me.

So I will soon begin a new quest to find a doll smaller and lighter, that I can actually handle.
Any suggestions are welcome. My first thoughts are a WM 157 B.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

tommie987654321 wrote:She finally arrived last week ( April 9th ). Her name is Samantha.
Unfortunately I was not fully prepared to handle the weight....33 kg excluding the head. ( total package 41 kg )
As a result I injured my back. Maybe I handled her the wrong way, but I did something when I put her back in the box after checking everything was ok after her long journey.

That's why I haven't posted any photos yet. But they will be posted soon, sadly they will be in the For Sale section. With a heavy heart and great sadness I have decided to sell her to someone more deserving than me.

So I will soon begin a new quest to find a doll smaller and lighter, that I can actually handle.
I hope you've thought hard about this. Have you practiced different ways of carrying her? I'm only 60 kg, and I can comfortably carry this doll around. Remember, the 157B is only four kilograms lighter than this one.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Hi Tommie,

I posted something similar with my experience unboxing a doll, lift her by squatting down and up out of the box, do not arch your back. After you've washed and powdered her, dressed her put her head and wig on something miraculous happens. I recommend not to rush into anything. The weight is not too bad after you know how to carry her. Your going to lose money if you sell her and she is the most popular WM doll right now. You should re-consider.

tommie987654321 wrote:She finally arrived last week ( April 9th ). Her name is Samantha.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

I mean if you really received a 166 doll in perfect condition, no shipping damage, no screwups from the manufacturer, free of defects...if you look at some of the threads of new doll owners when their orders go wrong, consider yourself blessed. I wouldn't give up on her so fast. The 166 is probably the best WM doll you can have right now.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Be watchful of moving/carrying 60+ pounds. I can vouch for the fact you could end up as I did with a spinal column fracture. It wasn't the weight so much(52 pound Corgi) that I carried down the stairs, it happened when I knelt down to sit him down. I must have turned wrong or something but it felt like a knife between my shoulder blades. So, I ended up in the ER and was told i had a spinal column fracture at T7.(between the shoulders). It's permanent and I can't pick up much weight anymore as a result.

41kg is 90 pounds. She's listed at 72 pounds? The head shouldn't weigh more than about 4 1/2 pounds bringing it up to 77 pounds-definitely not 90 pounds. Perhaps that 41kg was box and all?

tommie987654321
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I may have found a solution...
I thought about using the hanging kit, but had no way to install heavy duty rails in my wardrobe.
However , I discovered Amazon sells heavy duty clothes rails on castors, that can take a 160 kg load.
I'm going to order one and try it out. If spending another £30 or £40 solves the storage problem,
by not requiring me to bend over a box to take her out and if it means I can keep her, then it's a bargain.
It would also mean moving her around the house would be much easier too.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

ColColt wrote:
Be watchful of moving/carrying 60+ pounds. I can vouch for the fact you could end up as I did with a spinal column fracture. It wasn't the weight so much(52 pound Corgi) that I carried down the stairs, it happened when I knelt down to sit him down. I must have turned wrong or something but it felt like a knife between my shoulder blades. So, I ended up in the ER and was told i had a spinal column fracture at T7.(between the shoulders). It's permanent and I can't pick up much weight anymore as a result.

41kg is 90 pounds. She's listed at 72 pounds? The head shouldn't weigh more than about 4 1/2 pounds bringing it up to 77 pounds-definitely not 90 pounds. Perhaps that 41kg was box and all?
Hey all,

For what it's worth. The doll is 33 Kg with the head on. I weigh all my dolls when they arrive. My scale is accurate as I was one those OCD endurance athletes that would keep constant track of one's weight. Anyways, the 41 kg is right. Having to ship another TDF member, just a doll box and packing material weighed 6 kg., then probably 2 more kgs. for doll accessories. The hanging hooks and bolt are small and heavy.

tommie987654321
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Got my heavy duty rail on castors today. It takes the weight easily, but its not high enough , as I can't get her legs straight for storage.... not ideal.

The claimed measurements don't quite add up. So I have measured everything and calculated a 155cm is as tall as I can go.

So it means Samantha will most likely have to find a new home. :(

INFORMATIONS