www.wmdolls.com

WM166C real life original girl?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

WM166C real life original girl?

Post by Andrew_Dark »

I once complained in a thread about the unrealistic thin hips of the WM166C.
I think I must take that back now! :oops:
Please have a look at this pretty Russian girl that I found on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/valentivitell/ 8O
Is she the girl the WM166C is a clone of? Stunning! :multi:

/Andrew
Elaine Roxanne Xiao Niao 小鸟
- Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: WM166C real life original girl?

Post by Maviarab »

Not even close no.

Valenti Vitell (who is stunning yes) is 5'8 with a 32/22/34 figure.

The 166 is 5'5 with a 32/21/33 figure. Not being pedantic, but while similar, height and overall proportion go a long way in how a woman looks. And while the waist is similar, Valenti is rather unique in her waistline (and overall very thin figure), but does go to show these ridiculous waists are out there, though not overly common.

I'm still to find a doll with the exact measurements of some of my favourite models etc. Some come close but still miss the mark somewhere, especially in height.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Little too much coffee today, Mav? :morning:

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Mr Franz wrote:Little too much coffee today, Mav! :morning:
I just know about her....so was quite a handy post....I mean...not like I stalk the poor girl or anything you know....but she is one of my fave Insta models ;)
Attachments
Confused.gif
Confused.gif (3.96 MiB) Viewed 2730 times

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

When I wrote Stunning I meant that IMHO she was stunningly thin as the WM166C :D
But I still think that's too thin for my taste. Real girl or doll.
Please make me a light weight clone of Barbara Palvin and I (and my pretty Elaine ) will be happy :multi:

/Andrew
Elaine Roxanne Xiao Niao 小鸟
- Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

bring her to me! I command it!

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

Besides having proportions similar to a doll she also has that expressionless blank stare of a doll in most of her photos. What head number is that anyway? Some good posing and dressing ideas for your doll photos.
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Anna Konchakovskaya

Attachments
AIH9NoS.jpg
AIH9NoS.jpg (98.93 KiB) Viewed 2660 times

Jab

Post by Jab »

To be honest a good many of the complaints about "unrealistic" body types are unfounded. There are plenty of women with "doll like" proportions and figures/faces you'd love to represent as a doll. Also the're many dolls that represent a close resemblance to women in these two subreddits.

Enjoy.
https://old.reddit.com/r/easterneuropeangirls/
https://old.reddit.com/r/LatinaCuties/

Panther68 has the idea.

Jab

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

She has thicker more defined (muscular) legs than the wm 166. But bring her to me anyways.

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Screenshot_2019-04-26-19-26-23.jpg
Screenshot_2019-04-26-19-26-23.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 2563 times
Yes, I am more of a fan of 31.5 inch (my wife) to 34 inch hips.
Dolls however tend to have shoulders and upper torso too narrow, and the waist/torso too short.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Johnbuhr

Post by Johnbuhr »

Jab wrote:To be honest a good many of the complaints about "unrealistic" body types are unfounded. There are plenty of women with "doll like" proportions and figures/faces you'd love to represent as a doll. Also the're many dolls that represent a close resemblance to women in these two subreddits.

Enjoy.
https://old.reddit.com/r/easterneuropeangirls/
https://old.reddit.com/r/LatinaCuties/

Panther68 has the idea.

Jab
Unfounded?

Cloth sizing is an obvious and easy way to see if a doll has realistic proportions.
Although the 166C looks stunning, her waist line of 52cm is even smaller than the typical Asian XS cloth size (56-60cm). That's not a complaint, but a fact.
You'll never find (non-spandex) cloths that fit as-is especially jeans, jump suits or shirts, unless you look for children cloths (52cm waist and 33cm shoulder width, look for 8-10 year clothing).
Valenti is considered EXTREMELY thin and she has a waist line of 57cm, that's already quite a difference with the 166C. Also, her upper body looks much longer to me and her shoulders are wider.

Although very enjoyable indeed, none of the Latina and European girls I see on those Reddit pages come even close to doll proportions. Waist lines are obviously at least 60cm or above. Put a 166C next to any of those girls and you'll see the difference.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Agreed John...while there are women around like this...I would say to anyone....and how many do 'you personally know'....and I bet I can imaine the answer. Magazines...Instagram ladies etc etc....are not like real women.

So yes, they are incredibly unrealistic as the proportion of women who do actually have (a healthy) 20" waist is probably less than 2%.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

"Instagram Model" is one of the most heinous oxymorons I've ever come across. These women on Instagram would be laughed out of the room if they tried to join a legitimate modelling agency. This woman is no different, it's fashion, not the Weber Bros. Travelling Circus.

However, one needn't look at women like this for doll like proportions. I've known girls with the same waist/hip ratio (just not the same chest). Before I bought the 166C, I did a search to see if there were any discussions about having a 20" waist. Sure enough, there are threads on various discussion boards where various girls say their proportions are 32-20-33, or 32-20-34. Rare doesn't mean impossible.

INFORMATIONS