www.wmdolls.com

Clothing/lingerie size for 166 c

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
amo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Clothing/lingerie size for 166 c

Post by amo »

I apologize if this has already been asked, but I have searched in a number of different ways and can't find quite what I'm looking for (too many unrelated results with the terms I'm trying to use).

I'm getting a 166 c (yay!) and I'm wondering about clothing sizes. The waist size is so small (21") and even XS clothing is 24" waist at smallest. I really hate baggy panties! Does XS fit? Are there particular stores that have smaller than usual clothes? Not concerned about up top, I saw it posted that 32C fits. What about outfits like cheerleader, school girl, flight attendant?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Clothing/lingerie size for 166 c

Post by Unwritten »

Here's a link to a thread on that topic. viewtopic.php?f=215&t=113979

It's really hit or miss with the xs panties. Some fit some don't. Any side-ties you find are usually a sure bet. I found that the xs thongs from Target are about 90% hits for a good fit.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Clothing/lingerie size for 166 c

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, as it happens I was just dressing my own 166C, Magda, this evening. She's now wearing a short skirt and crop top, both of which are UK size 4 (which is around the xs mark). To make the skirt look good I've just fitted it just above the hips so it's fine and shows off a bit of belly! The top fits perfectly. Last week she was wearing a pair of stretchy leggings in xxs and they were actually a bit short but the waist was fine. It is a bit hit and miss as sizing can vary so much, the best bet is to look out for stuff on eBay but now there are several 166C's on here you can always ask owners where they got stuff from and what size it is. By all means check out Magda's thread and if you see something you like I can check what size it is. I can tell you now that a UK 32C bra fits well while briefs that are xs or size 4 - 6 are ok. Hope that helps.

INFORMATIONS