www.wmdolls.com

WM F cup Torso review Suzy

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
sera7347
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

WM F cup Torso review Suzy

Post by sera7347 »

Hi, guys this is my first ever attempt at a review so if I forgot something or if you have any questions feel free to pm for a quicker response. I hope this answers any questions or some concerns that somebody might have. I tried looking on this forum for information on this torso before purchase and couldn’t come up with much, that’s the main reason I decided to take the time and write a review. Sorry about the quality of the pictures all I have right now is my phone

Purchase: I bought this torso second hand from solutionary in the for sale section of the forum. He was a great seller 10 for 10 would do business with him again. Doll was received in exact condition as described and shipping was top notch.

Reason for purchase: I’ve owned two dolls before deciding to buy this torso. Main reason for purchase was to see if a torso would work for me, just felt it might be weird not having legs and or arms didn’t know if that would be a mood killer. I can tell you at least for me it’s not once I get started you kind of just forget about it.

Age of torso: originally owner purchased torso 12-21-16

Favorite positions: missionary is great legs don’t get in the way I usually place a pillow under hers hips and it makes perfect level for entry. Cowgirl is also a great position it takes a little getting use to balancing her but once you’re use to it it’s great again no legs to get in the way. Doggy my bed is a little higher then normal or maybe I’m just a little shorter then average, but either way if I place her on the edge of my bed she’s perfect height for me to get it from the back.

Pros: no legs means less weight, I can easily care her with one arm. Easier clean up and storage.
Cost of a torso is definitely a lot less expensive then a full doll making it possible to own your very owner harem for a fraction of the price. I could list a million other things but that’s a different topic doll vs torso and I’m here for a review. Hers boobs are soft and very perky, I usually prefer huge boobs but it’s a nice change of pace. Her waist is small so it gives her the appearance of a bigger butt which is nice. Due to the fact that her boobs and ass aren’t huge it’s pretty easy to find shirts, bras, and underwear to fit her. The fact that most WM torsos include arms is nice makes more sex positions possible or easier and gives a great appearance of a full body. Arms are still in very good condition aside from a tpe separation on the left hand. Their still pretty stiff and can hold almost any position I place them in.

Cons: I honestly don’t have to many biggest is a thought the tpe would be a little softer other then her boobs the rest of the body is very hard and has almost no jiggle. This torso is also over two years old so WM could have changed their formula, I’m in the process of ordering a WM L cup torso, so not a deal breaker but would definitely prefer a soft tpe. Hole placement of vagina and asshole more specifically asshole I wish it was a little further back would make doggy and other positions easier. That being said WM is not the only manufacturer that suffers from this issue it’s quite widespread and I don’t really know what we have to do to get them to start listening in that particular issue. The neck is not super sturdy anymore it moves around a good amount but also not a deal breaker I haven’t had any real issue with it it’s a little more noticeable when she’s in cowgirl position but not enough to break the mood. Their is some tpe separation on the left hand original owner says it happened fairly early, it’s a little noticeable and would expect a little better quality from WM but also not a deal breaker.

Final thoughts and review: despite some of the negatives this is a great torso for anybody that is at all curious about owning a torso over a full doll or for anybody that’ has an issue with handling heavy dolls. Also great for anybody that doesn’t have a lot of privacy since it’s fairly easily to hide and store due to size and weight. I love this torso and I’m glad I purchased it. It opened a whole new world for me. I’m in the process of putting together my torso harem that will consist of anywhere between 6-8 torsos. It would be impossible for me to owner that many full size dolls right know giving my living conditions, the only privacy I have is my room and bathroom I share the rest of the house with two roommates.
Attachments
55748A56-B712-43E4-BF77-1494E33F48E5.MOV
Cowgirl video
(10.37 MiB) Downloaded 1655 times
0FD2E877-55E6-4FAD-8FBD-EECFECC9A674.MOV
Boob jiggle softness test
(15.86 MiB) Downloaded 1658 times
Girl next door look
Girl next door look
BF06FB49-2020-45AB-B051-70E860AF33B2.jpeg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1828 times
Cowgirl position
Cowgirl position
9BC9A64D-18EC-4F9F-A8B1-E88379D63FAB.jpeg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 1828 times
tpe separation on left hand
tpe separation on left hand
D8442E43-FB60-44EC-830C-B9D612A3D783.jpeg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1828 times
Doggy style
Doggy style
449EC05A-FF1C-4ECE-A583-3B01D55E7FD1.jpeg (968.58 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
C2BB42C7-119A-4899-859F-4883ABDF706D.jpeg
C2BB42C7-119A-4899-859F-4883ABDF706D.jpeg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1828 times
Oops nightie feel off
Oops nightie feel off
506689CB-DAAE-4E9A-82FB-4E149ECCF9DD.jpeg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 1828 times
Ready for bed
Ready for bed
BA1270EB-C9DC-43AC-BFB6-74B2DABFB08C.jpeg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 1828 times
Girl next door look
Girl next door look
0D6FB901-D4D1-4CDC-B2A6-07BCD28D720F.jpeg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1828 times

Rollingtide

Re: WM F cup Torso review Suzy

Post by Rollingtide »

Thanks for the review! I’ve been thinking about getting the f cup torso but was thinking the but was too big. She looks fine in your pictures

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM F cup Torso review Suzy

Post by danDub »

I had the same torso back in nov and currently have her coming again on Tuesday, from what i remember she was nice and soft all over, so the formula probably changed, its nice not having to worry about the legs, and the lower weight is great too, cheaper for clothes too as all she needs is under wear and jumpers or t shirts, shorts etc, even short nighties and playsuits, bodysuits can fit her

INFORMATIONS