www.wmdolls.com

Yay, factory photos of my 166C/273

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Yay, factory photos of my 166C/273

Post by Unwritten »

In your 1st factory photo there is one doll directly to the left that seems to me to have the color of what you received. Then in the photo of the legs(feet) they're closer to the same, but still I can see a difference. I can't really tell if it's the same model, but I wonder if that's the one you mistakenly got.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Phil at The Doll House has been great.

Jinsan/WM admitted it was their fault, and agreed to a free head as compensation!

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

adelea wrote:Phil at The Doll House has been great.

Jinsan/WM admitted it was their fault, and agreed to a free head as compensation!
Awesome! Hopefully the wait isn't long.

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Adelea, I'm really sorry to hear that you received the wrong colour doll after all of this time waiting. Thank goodness you have Adara. It would be a lot harder if this was your first doll.

I had been holding off on telling you that Alyssa was held by FedEx for 18 days before she made it here. Darn FedEx.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Yeah, if this had been my 1st I would have been going crazy! Adara has been a great comfort these past 2 weeks!

18 days?? Oh boy, that must have felt like hell.

In fairness to FedEx, they weren't the ones delaying things, but UK Customs were. Once she was released, she was delivered the next day.

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

adelea wrote:Yeah, if this had been my 1st I would have been going crazy! Adara has been a great comfort these past 2 weeks!

18 days?? Oh boy, that must have felt like hell.

In fairness to FedEx, they weren't the ones delaying things, but UK Customs were. Once she was released, she was delivered the next day.
I thought it was Customs also.

viewtopic.php?p=1466602#p1466602
SexDollCanada wrote:If I am not mistaken, this was a shipment of three dolls that were all held up by FedEx. After several calls escalating this, we got absolutely no justification whatsoever. As far as we can tell, it wasn't the customs agent holding it up but the FedEx Broker / Supervisor.

Tariff code and value on all dolls was the same as all the others which sailed through smoothly. Still remains a mystery.
Doll tracking 1.PNG
Doll tracking 1.PNG (43 KiB) Viewed 686 times
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Yeah having a first doll already makes the waiting period way more easy,. I see this by the order of a 166c myself,. If it would be my first doll Then i had to have her as soon as possible and ordered her directly but Now with 3 dolls around me i can wait untill the perfect time to make the order. :whistle:

First time and the waiting is always the hardest....... After that evertthing gets more relaxed. :D :thumbs_up:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

s6yaj98l
Ex-Member

Post by s6yaj98l »

adelea wrote:So, she was just delivered. After helping the delivery guy get the box into the house, I anxiously opened it.

The box had clearly been opened by HMRC:
box01.jpg
What I had ordered, was a 166C in natural - the same colour as Adara.

What was in the box:
box02.jpg
First thing I noticed was the colour - that is not a pale natural! I dont know what body it is, it could be the 166C? It is about 134cm from bottom of heel to shoulder. I havent taken it out the box, so havent really had a good look at it.

The head has 273 on the bottom, so could be right - but I'm terrible at identifying heads!
head02.jpg
Here is my 188 head in natural in the box along side the body for colour comparison:
head01.jpg
-M
Nice unboxing photos, head is beautiful, her eyes positions looks so cute and funny!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

s6yaj98l wrote:Nice unboxing photos, head is beautiful, her eyes positions looks so cute and funny!
LOL, yes. The eyes are what I imagine Adara's look like after we've been busy first thing in the morning!

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

When I was waiting for my delivery, I wondered why the manufactures did not put GPS tracker chips in the package.
You could track the package by the minute, know where it was and when it will be on your doorstep.
They are not a lot of money and when you get the package you can use the chip on other things.
I have a few for things like my car, bike and a couple of other important things in my life.
I think it would be worth it and I would gladly pay the extra.
A good example of one is get.spytec.com.
If anyone in manufacturing land is listening, I think it's something to think about. :whistle:
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

StormiLover wrote:When I was waiting for my delivery, I wondered why the manufactures did not put GPS tracker chips in the package.
You could track the package by the minute, know where it was and when it will be on your doorstep.
They are not a lot of money and when you get the package you can use the chip on other things.
I have a few for things like my car, bike and a couple of other important things in my life.
I think it would be worth it and I would gladly pay the extra.
A good example of one is get.spytec.com.
If anyone in manufacturing land is listening, I think it's something to think about. :whistle:
That's a bloody brilliant idea StormiLover - I wonder where they could put it so it won't be seized by customs..... :whistle:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

I wasn't cognitive of the fact, that you're doll is a WM doll. So is the one I ordered that is due to arrive on Wednesday. Geez... now I'm worried the wrong doll will be sent to me.

High Country

Post by High Country »

^TG, take some slow calming breaths, lol : )

I am certain those of us that got their WM order shipped correctly vastly outnumber an unfortunate mistake like this.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

High Country wrote:^TG, take some slow calming breaths, lol : )

I am certain those of us that got their WM order shipped correctly vastly outnumber an unfortunate mistake like this.
LOL ... okay High Country. I like your doll (avatar). Simple but excellent wig, makeup, top.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Adelea, I presume you are going to ship the wrong doll back. I wonder if you even took the body out of the box. I gather, at this point, the vendor is going to send you the correct doll, with an extra head of your choice, is that right?

INFORMATIONS