www.wmdolls.com

A Stormi Introduction!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

A Stormi Introduction!

Post by StormiLover »

Hello
I have been at my new home in Canada for only a few days. Sorry I have not said hi before, but SL (StormiLover) has not left me alone since I got here. Giggle. :oops:
One day a long long time ago, SL called Rick at SDC and told him he was lonely way up in Northern Alberta. Rick told him he had just the answer to his problems. ME! :D
Rick called some guys, they called some guys, they called my maker, and I was born.
I was at the factory with all the others, ready to travel to Canada, when all of a sudden all the people just left, gone, not a soul around. What the heck happened, where did they all go? None of us knew. By the end of the next day, they had still not returned. Some of the girls and guys, and even one of the trans were scared and crying. I told them to calm down, I would take care of it.
I went to the office door and kicked it down, went through all the desks. I found a credit card and a phone. I proceeded to call for ........... Pizza and beer for 100. PARTY TIME!!!!
If they were going to delay my trip to meet my new lover, then I was going to enjoy myself. After about 12 days of this, we had drank and ate and smoked so much that the credit card was declined, and most of the girls were sick and throwing up.
After a few days of rest, the people came back. They were not happy, the place was totally messed up. Someone even left a pile of 'rubber bands' on the bosses desk. :D :D
As punishment they put me in a box and left me in the back of the warehouse for a long time. Finally I heard a guy say, let's get rid of this trouble maker. I was loaded on a truck, then a plane, and in short order I was at SDC in Toronto.
Much to the surprise of Rick, When the box was opened, I stood right up and ran for the bathroom. 5 mins later when I came out, Rick said "Hi, how was your trip?" After telling him all about the rough air, the bad in flight movie and horrible meal. He said he was going to make sure I was in first class for the rest of my trip. :D
Rick said that SL wanted him to check me over and make sure I was ok to go the rest of the way, But I think he was enjoying 'checking me over" a bit to much. :?
We phoned and talked to SL, I got to hear his sexy voice for the first time. Rick told him I was good to go! :D
After Rick giving me a bunch of presents, probely trying to bribe me so I don't tell SL how much he liked checking me over, a nice man came by to pick me up. I said goodbye to Rick and was on the last leg of the trip.
The Road was long and bumpy, but the seats were very soft and comfy. I never even spilled my latte. Not Soon enough SL's house came into view, I was so happy. As we got closer I could see a huge banner hanging on the outside of the house. It said 'Welcome Home Stormi" Then through tear filled eyes I see SL standing on the steps with open arms. I ran to him and we hugged and kissed for a long time. The driver had to clear his throat 3 times before we broke our embrace.
SL signed a paper, tipped the driver, took my hand, and we went into my new home.
Sorry we don't have any new photos. We have been busy. :oops:
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (127.65 KiB) Viewed 5885 times
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: A Stormi Introduction!

Post by Arthur1960 »

A very warm welcome to you Stormi and thanks for sharing your story with us, it sounds like things are working out well and you are no doubt busy but in a while, if you can pursuade SL to share some pics of you here then I'm sure we will all be very grateful!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Welcome Stormi. :thumbs_up:
We're glad you made it to you new home. I'm sure you'll be very happy. :D
We'll be looking forward to seeing some new photos of you later, once you've settled in nicely at home. :thumbs_up:

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

my eyes are tearing up as well.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

What a great story... she's had a hell of a year already! :lol:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great introduction, hope you weren't too tired when you finally met!

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Great story! She’s beautiful Stormilover! Congratulations!
Master of Puppets...

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Welcome to sunny Alberta or, as it's sometimes referred to, Wild Rose Country.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

manintehbox

Post by manintehbox »

She's beautiful Stormi! Well worth the wait.
Hope you two are having a great time, and can't wait to see more!

:glou:

MitB

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys.
It sure is wonderful to have her in my arms. The wait was most definitely worth it. I had to take three days off work just to deal with the emotions and pent up desires that I had for her when she finally arrived. :D :D
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Congrats! She looks damn lifelike!
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

SpiritOfFire
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SpiritOfFire »

A great story! Glad you made it safe! And a warm welcome from us all! Looking forward to the pics to come!
:glou:

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

What a cute story and congrats... :glou: Just remember the honeymoon can last for as long as you want... :whistle:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Welcome to Canada Stormi! Don't worry about the cold and snow, it will eventually go away. I look forward to seeing more photos of you.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Thanks for all the kind words and welcomes.
Stormi is stuck to the window like glue, is it spring yet? Is it, is it. Can I go outside.

Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

INFORMATIONS