www.wmdolls.com

8 Weeks and counting, The wait is killing me.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

8 Weeks and counting, The wait is killing me.

Post by Pieter »

So i ordered January 27 and today it's been a little over 8 weeks and still nothing. Every time (14 times now) i contact my vendor they assure me the 166C is coming my way. I've told them i read a lot on this forum and read that an average of 6 to 8 weeks seems to be the norm. I'm aware that the CNY was in between my order, but stil... I should know more by now. I saw om my vendor's website that they have a 166C in stock. When i asked them about it, they said they ordered it a few days before they got my orders. I've asked them that 2 weeks ago.

I've also asked them if it was possible to get factory pictures. I didn't know about that being a thing until i saw a lot of those being posted here. They told me they would send me those when they got them.

I'm trying to be so incredibly patient, but i can tell you that it is honestly affecting my health at this point in time. My brain is telling me; "dude, what the hell man, you are getting all worked up about an inanimate object." And if i'm honest, that's what it is, But hell, so what?

I've been on the fence about doing this for years, only the last 6 months i really got serious about it. I spoke with RLSD a few times, but at the last minute i changed vendors and ordered with dollpark since i'm europe based and so is dollpark. I don't want to say that i regret making that choice just yet, but i'm very near it.

I saw posts of people ordering around the same time as me, and even later then me and have already got their doll. That honestly frustrates me a little bit. The fact that my vendor says that they ordered a 166C "a few days" before my order, but apparently 2 weeks later i still don't hear anything, not even factory pics, or even word that something went wrong with the order.

I will give this agonizing wait one more week and then i'm afraid i will have to see how i can get out of the sales contract with my current vendor and speak with RLSD again. I may have to wait yet another 6 to 8 weeks and that thought alone is making me want to bail on the whole idea of owning a 166C.

very frustrating so far.

Fritzqc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 8 Weeks and counting, The wait is killing me.

Post by Fritzqc »

Ordered mine first week of March.... I knew it was 6 to 8, but I have seen many others on this forum saying it took 9 weeks.

My optimistic self hopes for end of April, my realistic self thinks it'll be more like mid-May.

Hopefully you get news about your order soon instead of having to go through the wait again.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Hi Pieter it seems you placed your order pretty much going into Chinese New Years, that in itself is like almost a 2 week shutdown all throughout China, coupled with huge demand for the 166c I'm sure even when you placed your order they were already log jammed. As long as your Vendor keeps talking to you, I say give it another week. If you paid through Paypal, you'll be even more secure. I actually got a phone call from Paypal asking about whether my product has been delivered or not. I know the wait sucks.
Pieter wrote:So i ordered January 27 and today it's been a little over 8 weeks and still nothing. Every time (14 times now) i contact my vendor they assure me the 166C is coming my way. I've told them i read a lot on this forum and read that an average of 6 to 8 weeks seems to be the norm. I'm aware that the CNY was in between my order, but stil... I should know more by now. I saw om my vendor's website that they have a 166C in stock. When i asked them about it, they said they ordered it a few days before they got my orders. I've asked them that 2 weeks ago.

I've also asked them if it was possible to get factory pictures. I didn't know about that being a thing until i saw a lot of those being posted here. They told me they would send me those when they got them.

I'm trying to be so incredibly patient, but i can tell you that it is honestly affecting my health at this point in time. My brain is telling me; "dude, what the hell man, you are getting all worked up about an inanimate object." And if i'm honest, that's what it is, But hell, so what?

I've been on the fence about doing this for years, only the last 6 months i really got serious about it. I spoke with RLSD a few times, but at the last minute i changed vendors and ordered with dollpark since i'm europe based and so is dollpark. I don't want to say that i regret making that choice just yet, but i'm very near it.

I saw posts of people ordering around the same time as me, and even later then me and have already got their doll. That honestly frustrates me a little bit. The fact that my vendor says that they ordered a 166C "a few days" before my order, but apparently 2 weeks later i still don't hear anything, not even factory pics, or even word that something went wrong with the order.

I will give this agonizing wait one more week and then i'm afraid i will have to see how i can get out of the sales contract with my current vendor and speak with RLSD again. I may have to wait yet another 6 to 8 weeks and that thought alone is making me want to bail on the whole idea of owning a 166C.

very frustrating so far.

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Pieter...I feel your pain but I can assure you that the 166C is worth the wait! I ordered my Danae through Jeff @BCD on Thanksgiving! After going back and forth countless times on the 157B, WM released the 166 and the rest was history. I just knew I had to have her! I think she took about 8 weeks to make it home. My biggest piece of advise would be not to dwell on it. Keep busy, find stuff to do. You pulled the trigger, now relax! She'll be here soon and ohhhhh the fun you're gonna have! :haha4: Take care! Be sure to post lots of pics when she comes in!

Mr. Ducati

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Pieter, as previous posts said, there was a new year in between. You may consider your order didn't start until Feb 15th. Cheers! I am waiting in line for my WM166 as well, far behind ya.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

forty wrote:Pieter, as previous posts said, there was a new year in between. You may consider your order didn't start until Feb 15th. Cheers! I am waiting in line for my WM166 as well, far behind ya.
Yea Feb 15th that is a correct date for the ending of Chinese New years holidays, I ordered my WM on the 19th, she is arriving in about 1 week. So about 6 weeks total. Hang in there a bit longer and keep emailing your vendor, daily if you have to.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

I ordered mine on Jan 15th 2019. She arrived on March 22, 2019.
Maybe you have seen the thread I started way back then. 'How are you dealing with the wait?'
The wait was crazy. Now that she is here, I can tell you it was worth it. I had to take three days off work just to deal with the emotions and pent up desires that I had for her when she finally arrived. :D :D
I hope your doll gets to you soon.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

"I had to take 3 days off work" LOL thats great!

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Some super popular dolls have only a few moulds for manufacturing so the queue can be very long. But I'm sure your doll is well worth waiting for.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Fritzqc wrote:Ordered mine first week of March.... I knew it was 6 to 8, but I have seen many others on this forum saying it took 9 weeks.

My optimistic self hopes for end of April, my realistic self thinks it'll be more like mid-May.

Hopefully you get news about your order soon instead of having to go through the wait again.
Oh hey, I ordered a doll around the same time as you, but I didn't get the 166C, so I'm not sure how long I will be waiting, but it looks like I've got in line with everyone else here.

I guess we just :popcorn:
:rofl:

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

We are creating a new medical condition of "Polymer Logistic Anxiety". I am on day 4 of my current order, and can already feel it :)
To cure the disorder, I am designing posters for her.

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scrublord »

forty wrote:We are creating a new medical condition of "Polymer Logistic Anxiety". I am on day 4 of my current order, and can already feel it :)
To cure the disorder, I am designing posters for her.

Haha - love it! :mrgreen:

I feel for OP. I ordered a JY doll at the end of January and the 6-week wait for her was bad enough. Totally worth it in the end though.

Only thing I can recommend is to keep in regular contact with the vendor, to make sure they don't forget about you. Just check in with them once a week maybe to get an update.

Its worth bearing in mind they're likely handling many orders at once and are basically at the mercy of the manufacturers and how soon the dolls can be shipped to them.
Currently owned: OR Doll 157cm "Kitiara" (avatar photo) || JY Doll 153cm "Natalie"
Silicone...TPE...its all good...

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Jan 27? I ordered mine a week later - Feb 3 - and she is scheduled for delivery on Monday. She left China on Monday and has just arrived in the UK.

Do these factories operate on a FIFO basis, or something else ?

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

adelea wrote:Jan 27? I ordered mine a week later - Feb 3 - and she is scheduled for delivery on Monday. She left China on Monday and has just arrived in the UK.

Do these factories operate on a FIFO basis, or something else ?
I don't know.

Since I'm not waiting on a 166C, I'd be interested in knowing how they would handle that, if I am behind everyone regardless of what body I ordered.

I mean, if the mold for the body I want doesn't have a long wait list, does my doll get produced faster than those who are waiting on a more popular body?

:?: :?: :?:

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

constantly coming into the forum and reading threads and posting and interacting helps with the wait alot. Copy links to guide books about doll caring and making preparation notes, ask questions etc...Go on chat.

INFORMATIONS