www.wmdolls.com

Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup

Post by trauma »

152 has a stellar back yard

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

She looks poured into that outfit. Great teasing with the bra strap and then the reveal, almost too much to take!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Good lord terabyte, this latest series of pics of Giselle is incredible! Clearly she has got your creative juices flowing! The outfit and the poses are perfect and some of those images are rather foxy to see the least, Giselle is going to be one to watch!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Wow, very nice indeed terabyte. :thumbs_up:
Giselle certainly fills those tiny "Daisy Dukes" shorts in that first set, I'm a BIG fan of "Daisy Dukes"!!! :mrgreen:
She's got tremendous curves. Must be great fun jiggling her and watching the bits that bounce around. :lol:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Damn man, I agree with messenger; this model never looked so good! Those standing ones: awesome! Boob zoom in: omg! Shorts showing her butt hanging out: mesmerizing :P
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

8O Yep...those are also just gorgeous ! :whistle:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

The Messenger wrote:Thanks Terabyte.
The 152 never looked so good.
Thanks Messenger, I appreciate the compliment! I know there is very few of them on the forum here.
trauma wrote:152 has a stellar back yard
Most definitely she does, it truly is stunning!!
stones wrote:She looks poured into that outfit. Great teasing with the bra strap and then the reveal, almost too much to take!
Haha!! The curves are just phenomenal! Thank you, I try to give the visual tease!
Arthur1960 wrote:Good lord terabyte, this latest series of pics of Giselle is incredible! Clearly she has got your creative juices flowing! The outfit and the poses are perfect and some of those images are rather foxy to see the least, Giselle is going to be one to watch!
Thank you Arthur, your compliments are much appreciated. Yes, Giselle has got my mental thinking about shoot ideas, she is fun to work with at her small yet extremely curvy size.
djcdoll wrote:Wow, very nice indeed terabyte. :thumbs_up:
Giselle certainly fills those tiny "Daisy Dukes" shorts in that first set, I'm a BIG fan of "Daisy Dukes"!!! :mrgreen:
She's got tremendous curves. Must be great fun jiggling her and watching the bits that bounce around. :lol:
Thanks djcdoll, I figured you might like the daisy dukes lol!!That was bit of a struggle to get her into those, her thighs and butt put up a struggle. I had a few pairs of dukes that simply would not go on. Yes, her curves are really outstanding. Oh yes, it is a lot of fun, the best is giving her ass a smack, music to my ears and hands :D
avante wrote:Damn man, I agree with messenger; this model never looked so good! Those standing ones: awesome! Boob zoom in: omg! Shorts showing her butt hanging out: mesmerizing :P
Thanks avante, I really appreciate it, like I mentioned, not many 152's on the forum. Thank you for the shot compliments, I try and capture her best bits, which is basically her whole body, lol.
Zippy81 wrote:8O Yep...those are also just gorgeous ! :whistle:
Thanks Zippy81, much appreciated and much more to come!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Giselle, having seen Aylen's dress shots wanted some too. She had on some sexy lingerie, I asked her if we were shooting that, she said not yet, just the dress for now. Giselle has started building her own wardrobe and taken over my part of my closet.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

You sure got a looker there.
Great pictures.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Nice! Really love the first shot the most. But also I like the nippies making themselves known in that out fit also! :p

mranonymous

Post by mranonymous »

Oh my god, those pics of her with the tight denim shorts and white top!! What a great doll and outfit. And amazing pic quality.

Love this body. The proportions are so good - nice thick thighs, a juicy ass and perfect sized breasts!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

On her that dress looks like sexy lingerie! Nice how the bra shows a little bit too.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

That grey clingy dress shows off her magnifient curves superbly. :thumbs_up:
My first glance at the writing on the front of the dress I read as "Horny" instead of "Honey". Or maybe that's my wishful thinking!!!! Ha ha :mrgreen: :lol:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

StormiLover wrote:You sure got a looker there.
Great pictures.
Thank you! Much appreciated, she definitely captures my attention all the time!
Zippy81 wrote:Nice! Really love the first shot the most. But also I like the nippies making themselves known in that out fit also! :p
Thanks Zippy81! Silly me thought a bra would hide the nips, not a chance on her. Lingerie making it's presence known as well!
mranonymous wrote:Oh my god, those pics of her with the tight denim shorts and white top!! What a great doll and outfit. And amazing pic quality.

Love this body. The proportions are so good - nice thick thighs, a juicy ass and perfect sized breasts!
Thank you mranonymous! Glad you you like the pics, Giselle is working out perfectly for the camera. She really is a stunner. Just noticed in your sig, you have the same doll and head I have for Aylen, my 170H. A handful but an absolute beauty!!
stones wrote:On her that dress looks like sexy lingerie! Nice how the bra shows a little bit too.
Thanks stones! It definitely could double as sleepwear, no hiding her curves!
djcdoll wrote:That grey clingy dress shows off her magnifient curves superbly. :thumbs_up:
My first glance at the writing on the front of the dress I read as "Horny" instead of "Honey". Or maybe that's my wishful thinking!!!! Ha ha :mrgreen: :lol:
Thanks djcdoll, the dress definitely does, I am still amazed at those curves. LOL @ "Horny" now that would be funny if it did and I had her posed out in public with it on. Definitely would get some looks and stares!!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

I knew giving you a 152 was going to be trouble! :mrgreen:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

INFORMATIONS