www.wmdolls.com

Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup

Post by Arthur1960 »

What a lovely sight, seeing Aylen and Giselle on a bed together! I bet you had fun with this one, the lingerie is spot on as is the posing, it must have taken a degree of fortitude to stay focused enough to take the pics! Looking forward to part 2!

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Yes terabyte, I totally agree with Arthur! A beautiful sight indeed! :thumbs_up: Also the promise of a part 2 is quite enticing! :plaidskirt:
:glou:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

subcyclist wrote:Very sexy photo shoot. The 152H might just have the most perfect body for those of us who like this type - beautiful cheeks/bubblebutt; awesome hip/waist ratio; wonderful breasts; manageable weight; amazing.
Thanks subcyclist, I haven't had many dolls but I will say the 152H is my favorite body of them all, absolutely curvy and very manageable weight.
djcdoll wrote:Looks like your curvy beauties are getting nicely acquainted. :thumbs_up:
From the look on Aylen's face it seems she's a bit apprehensive about what Giselle is going to do! :lol: :mrgreen:
Thanks djcdoll, they definitely are getting to know each other very well. Giselle is the more dominant of the 2, although Aylen has her moments.
avante wrote:Lol nice setting! Liked that expression on Aylens face in the 3rd, hahaha totally what DJS said bout it!
Of course the ass from behind is epic view. And also really liked forelast pic for the romance ;)
Thanks avante, this was very interesting to setup and have it work, I thought Giselle's ask should be on display as it is so nice.
setevoltas wrote:
giphy.gif
LMAO Setevoltas!! Gif says it all, thanks brother. Bruce Bruce is one of my favorites.
Lara_4_Sal wrote:Wow...she is BEAUTIFUL! Loving the outfit as well
Thank you Lara, much appreciated!
stones wrote:Great series, very hot with wonderful perspectives both closeup and wide!
Thanks stones, glad you like it. I thought it would look great with some mix of shot styles.
Arthur1960 wrote:What a lovely sight, seeing Aylen and Giselle on a bed together! I bet you had fun with this one, the lingerie is spot on as is the posing, it must have taken a degree of fortitude to stay focused enough to take the pics! Looking forward to part 2!
Thanks Arthur, most definitely fun but what a workout moving these 2 around! The lingerie came together well as Giselle had that outfit on for a few days and I didn't want to change it till this set was shot. Aylen's 1 piece was pretty easy.
Mr_Fix_it wrote:Yes terabyte, I totally agree with Arthur! A beautiful sight indeed! :thumbs_up: Also the promise of a part 2 is quite enticing! :plaidskirt:
:glou:
Thanks Mr_Fix_It, glad you stopped by. The girls appreciate the feedback as do I. Part 2 is equally hot!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Bedroom Play Part 2

I damn near had to turn on a fan for this........

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Your gals are phenomenally sexy in these pics. Amen to Aylen! And...Jizz-elle could drain any man dry!
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Very nice indeed!

I like that there is a synergy - one girl is sexy and hot, two are definitely more than twice as much :)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Marvelous, lots of lovely curves all jiggling around on that bed. :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:
I bet it was hard work moving them around into poses as they're both not exactly light weight girls! 8O

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Damn man, I like how it's really 'a scene' and a lovely one at that! Good to see the girls are getting along better And I def. agree with all the above. Like the last one best even, it's nice to see Aylen with her ass up in the air while smothering Giselle with her tits! While on that subject; was casually wondering if when you compare the 2 - just the tits look/feel, both being labeled 'H' - do they seem 'equal/similar' to each other, or are there any noteworthy differences maybe?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

I'm glad that I don't have a RG in my life.
She would be so jealous of how much I come back to this post to drool.
Great stuff Terabyte as usual.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Speechless. Loving these shots man. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

subcyclist wrote:Your gals are phenomenally sexy in these pics. Amen to Aylen! And...Jizz-elle could drain any man dry!
Thanks subcyclist, it is nice to get Aylen in some pics, she is semi-retired (so she says). Giselle is just a sexpot, no effort required on her getting attention.
adelea wrote:Very nice indeed!

I like that there is a synergy - one girl is sexy and hot, two are definitely more than twice as much :)
Thanks Adelea, yeah it's a nice balance between them. Aylen let's it be known that she was the 1st in the house, lol.
djcdoll wrote:Marvelous, lots of lovely curves all jiggling around on that bed. :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:
I bet it was hard work moving them around into poses as they're both not exactly light weight girls! 8O
Thanks djcdoll, oh yeah a whole lotta curves around the bed. It was definitely a workout, had to plan out poses and make sure I didn't injure myself in the process. A lot of fun though.
avante wrote:Damn man, I like how it's really 'a scene' and a lovely one at that! Good to see the girls are getting along better And I def. agree with all the above. Like the last one best even, it's nice to see Aylen with her ass up in the air while smothering Giselle with her tits! While on that subject; was casually wondering if when you compare the 2 - just the tits look/feel, both being labeled 'H' - do they seem 'equal/similar' to each other, or are there any noteworthy differences maybe?
Thanks avante, I had to figure out how to make them look really into each other, easy with Giselle as all of her joints are still very stiff, Aylen not so much.

Giselle tits look and feel much better, mostly because she has a smaller body, gives them that larger look, her areolas are a much better design too. Feel wise, definitely more to grab and hold. They hang different than Aylen's.
The Messenger wrote:I'm glad that I don't have a RG in my life.
She would be so jealous of how much I come back to this post to drool.
Great stuff Terabyte as usual.
Lmao Messenger, thanks for the visit and feedback. I'm hoping my next RG doesn't have an issue with my TPE ladies.
setevoltas wrote:Speechless. Loving these shots man. :thumbs_up:
Thanks setevoltas, you and a few other members have had some outstanding G/G photos, I wanted to contribute, lol.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Thanks for the elaboration man! Damn almost forgot about those huge ass areola's of the 170! Still way beyond me why WM did not put out a similar model with adjusted tits...guess I dont get a whole lot of doll development ;). Ey man, what happened to all the other gals you were thinking of getting!? Got 'at least' a 3rd incoming?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

avante wrote:Thanks for the elaboration man! Damn almost forgot about those huge ass areola's of the 170! Still way beyond me why WM did not put out a similar model with adjusted tits...guess I dont get a whole lot of doll development ;). Ey man, what happened to all the other gals you were thinking of getting!? Got 'at least' a 3rd incoming?
Yeah, there was a lot of complaints about the design of the 170H areolas, I think there was a change later. All the dolls I had listed are still coming, once I have them and a thread for them, I'll them back in my sig.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Took Giselle out for dinner and dancing, what an event, everytime she went to the restroom or salad bar, heads would turn.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

WoW, tarebyte
Giselle had it going on.
I can understand why there was a bunch of rubber necking at the restaurant.
She had curves for days, and that dress brings them all out for all to see. :D
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

INFORMATIONS