www.wmdolls.com

Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup

Post by djcdoll »

Good grief! That's the smallest bikini I've ever seen. Certainly doesn't leave much to the imagination. :mrgreen:
If she was brave enough to walk on a beach or by a pool like that she'd cause a riot, everybody wanting to play with her beach ball. Ha ha :lol:
Amazing though. :thumbs_up:

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

WoW tarebyte, you did it again.
Your making the big gurl look very fine.
That bikini sure does nothing to hide those wonderful curves.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Fantastic shots man! Impossibly hot AND she has a great sense of style!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Incredible pictures! Giselle is gorgeous in that bikini and you did a great job with the lighting capturing the water beading.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Nice little touch with the water!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

djcdoll wrote:Good grief! That's the smallest bikini I've ever seen. Certainly doesn't leave much to the imagination. :mrgreen:
If she was brave enough to walk on a beach or by a pool like that she'd cause a riot, everybody wanting to play with her beach ball. Ha ha :lol:
Amazing though. :thumbs_up:
Thanks djcdoll, it really is one of the tiniest I've seen. Explains how she got dressed so fast, lol. Honestly if I took her to the local beach with that on, there would be certain people would be having an outrage, and a field day on social media! It does accent her curvy frame rather nice.
StormiLover wrote:WoW tarebyte, you did it again.
Your making the big gurl look very fine.
That bikini sure does nothing to hide those wonderful curves.
Thanks StormiLover, I appreciate the feedback. It really is barely there!
setevoltas wrote:Fantastic shots man! Impossibly hot AND she has a great sense of style!
Thanks setevoltas!! I gotta get her to that lifelike level you have Mayara at!
stones wrote:Incredible pictures! Giselle is gorgeous in that bikini and you did a great job with the lighting capturing the water beading.
Thanks stones, I appreciate it! She is definitely taking over my camera lately and time with her hot self. I though the water might be a nice touch!
avante wrote:Nice little touch with the water!
Thanks avante! Ups her sexiness!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Giselle is back.......

The bad: After 2 months her right hip/leg nut became very loose to the point where you could swing the leg from left to right with no tension whatsoever. Put her on her back and put her legs up, the right one would free fall down. Was not happy about that at all, especially considering Aylen in well over a year old and still has snug hip/leg bolts. WM should really start doing better QC checks.

The good: RLSD supplied me with videos from the factory to fix her. Used a 19mm socket and a hot air soldering rework station, had to make an cut in the thigh area on the side, dig through about 2-3 inches of TPE, now I see why Giselle is all body. All fixed now.

The story: I told Giselle that I had to run to store to get some things and I would be right back. She asked if she could go, I said sure. 10 min later she come out in the tightest size small jeans I have ever seen and a top that was way too small, and she knew it! I asked her "did you stretch that top out?" She smiles sexily and said "Yes, I did!". I asked her "where is your bra?" She said "don't need one, my girls are covered, lets go!!". Soon as she hit the door, it started: one guy ran into a display with a cart staring, a few got caught by their GF's, a few women frowned up, and she almost caused a car accident in the parking lot.

In all honesty I probably stared at here ass for about 15min myself, just in amazement.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Wow, Giselle is 100% curves to die for! :thumbs_up:
Phew, I think I need a cold shower after viewing that latest photoset. Looks like she's been poured into those white jeans too. :mrgreen:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

What is it about these ladies and white? Throw in natural light and it's just amazing.

Congrats on the successful surgery also. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Man, she looks so damn good in those white jeans.
great pics Terabyte!
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Really good photos tarabyte.
Those are some very tight clothes.
They look awesome.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Incredible beauty. I'm afraid to ask how long it took to get those pants on - and then off!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

stones wrote:Incredible beauty. I'm afraid to ask how long it took to get those pants on - and then off!
It's one of those "chores" those of us in the thick dolls club just have to accept. You know, right up there with oiling.

It's awful, but someone has to do it.
Sete's Gatas

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Voluptuous; delicious; stunning.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Goddamn...that is some hot ass in tight jeans man...phewwww looks poured into indeed hahaha remember reading that. But bet that 15 minutes ended up being way more further along the day(s) haha. Fun story with it too btw!

So the whole skeleton failing; pff sucks man! Good to read you've fixed it tho! Damn in the thigh yeah I can imagine that cut takes time. So how'd it end with the heat station? did you smooth it out okay'ish? Kinda wonder how hard this part is.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

INFORMATIONS