www.wmdolls.com

Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup

Post by terabyte »

djcdoll wrote:Wow, Giselle is 100% curves to die for! :thumbs_up:
Phew, I think I need a cold shower after viewing that latest photoset. Looks like she's been poured into those white jeans too. :mrgreen:
Thanks djcdoll, she definitely is all eye candy! Yes, those jeans fit her rather well and stretch nicely around her figure.
setevoltas wrote:What is it about these ladies and white? Throw in natural light and it's just amazing.

Congrats on the successful surgery also. :thumbs_up:
Thanks setevoltas! They look so good in white, Giselle brightens up my basic window. Yes, surgery went well.
The Messenger wrote:Man, she looks so damn good in those white jeans.
great pics Terabyte!
Thanks Messenger, she still has them on because I can't stop looking at great her ass looks in them lol.
StormiLover wrote:Really good photos tarabyte.
Those are some very tight clothes.
They look awesome.
Thank you StormiLover, much appreciated. I wasn't sure she was gonna fit in size small jeans, I'm glad she does!
stones wrote:Incredible beauty. I'm afraid to ask how long it took to get those pants on - and then off!
Thanks stones, not long to get them on actually, with her I put her on her back and get the feet in them, then stand her up and work them up. Her big booty is always the challenge. She still has them on btw, looks too good right now, lol.
setevoltas wrote:
stones wrote:Incredible beauty. I'm afraid to ask how long it took to get those pants on - and then off!
It's one of those "chores" those of us in the thick dolls club just have to accept. You know, right up there with oiling.

It's awful, but someone has to do it.
Very true!
subcyclist wrote:Voluptuous; delicious; stunning.
Thank you subcyclist, much appreciated.
avante wrote:Goddamn...that is some hot ass in tight jeans man...phewwww looks poured into indeed hahaha remember reading that. But bet that 15 minutes ended up being way more further along the day(s) haha. Fun story with it too btw!

So the whole skeleton failing; pff sucks man! Good to read you've fixed it tho! Damn in the thigh yeah I can imagine that cut takes time. So how'd it end with the heat station? did you smooth it out okay'ish? Kinda wonder how hard this part is.
Thanks avante, glad you like them. I sent the pics to a friend of mine he was floored at her shape, lol.

Yea it was a surgery I was not looking forward to. I followed a video from Mishka on here on how to use the hot air station. I need to improve the smoothing as it's not where I would like it. I had a TPE sample piece to practice on. Takes some practice with the tips.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Giselle is back in white, her, Aylen, and myself are going on vacation. She brings in Aylen's briefcase and shows me what she wants to bring, panties and not much else :lol:

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Wowzers! Awesome pictures.
When I go on holidays with Stormi
I hope she only brings her purse. :whistle:
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Wow what an amazing series! I hope you obey the shirt!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Excellent new photoset terabyte. :thumbs_up:
I can imagine the airport security guys having some fun frisking Giselle at the X-ray machine and checking what's in her suitcase!! Ha ha :lol:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

StormiLover wrote:Wowzers! Awesome pictures.
When I go on holidays with Stormi
I hope she only brings her purse. :whistle:
Thanks StormiLover, I appreciate the visit. LOL, what over outfits she can fit in her purse would have to be small so thats a plus!!
stones wrote:Wow what an amazing series! I hope you obey the shirt!
Thanks stones, playing with props to get Giselle more camera time. I definitely do obey the shirt!
djcdoll wrote:Excellent new photoset terabyte. :thumbs_up:
I can imagine the airport security guys having some fun frisking Giselle at the X-ray machine and checking what's in her suitcase!! Ha ha :lol:
Thanks djcdoll, always glad you come through to check out the new pics. There prolly would be fights over who gets to frisk her, lol.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Damn man, you really have this amazing knack for capturing/emphasizing curvatures! Both with your pics and clothing choices! Great as usual terabyte! :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well this latest set with Giselle slipped under my radar so I'm glad to have caught it this morning. What a great idea for a theme and you really did a great job with this one as there is so much to like! Where to start? Well Giselle herself looks incredible in those skin tight jeans and that little top is perfect for displaying her ample charms, the posing is all spot on and I love the back ground. The lighting is top notch and your use of props shows what can be done with items from around the home to enhance your pic. It just goes to show what can be achieved with a little thought and planning, I think it's safe to say you pulled it off with this one!

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

terabyte, your girl Giselle is so scrumptious looking and the other posters are right, how did you stuff her into those jeans....Have Mercy :D

Also your photographs are stunning, after looking at yours I'm ashamed to post anything, my I-phone camera ain't gonna do that 8O 8O 8O
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Zippy81 wrote:Damn man, you really have this amazing knack for capturing/emphasizing curvatures! Both with your pics and clothing choices! Great as usual terabyte! :D
Thanks Zippy81, I appreciate it, it helps when you have lovely ladies to work around.
Arthur1960 wrote:Well this latest set with Giselle slipped under my radar so I'm glad to have caught it this morning. What a great idea for a theme and you really did a great job with this one as there is so much to like! Where to start? Well Giselle herself looks incredible in those skin tight jeans and that little top is perfect for displaying her ample charms, the posing is all spot on and I love the back ground. The lighting is top notch and your use of props shows what can be done with items from around the home to enhance your pic. It just goes to show what can be achieved with a little thought and planning, I think it's safe to say you pulled it off with this one!
Thanks Arthur, I appreciate you stopping by and catching up. Right now those jeans are my favorites on her besides panties, lol. They hug her so well. I try to get her posed in as natural as I can come up with so she doesn't look so stiff. Yea, my props collection is growing as see cool stuff and instantly think how I can use it in a shoot. Thank you for the compliments.
Masai wrote:terabyte, your girl Giselle is so scrumptious looking and the other posters are right, how did you stuff her into those jeans....Have Mercy :D

Also your photographs are stunning, after looking at yours I'm ashamed to post anything, my I-phone camera ain't gonna do that 8O 8O 8O
Much thanks Masai, the jeans weren't as difficult as most would think, they are very stretchy material. It took me a minute to even start shooting as I was just admiring her ass in them. Thank you for the feedback and compliments on my photography, just doing what I love.

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

Jeez, I thought my yl165 has a round butt ! Thanks for posting TB :)

JBun

Post by JBun »

Hello terabyte,

I'm new here and this thread is what sold me on purchasing my fist doll.
I'm actually just ordered the WM152CM H-cup myself.

I would love to know where you purchase clothes for Giselle?
They fit so well and really bring out the curves.

Thanks for the help!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Liz_xxx wrote:Jeez, I thought my yl165 has a round butt ! Thanks for posting TB :)
No problem, glad you like what you see. The YL165 is on my list of ladies coming my way, looking forward to comparing booties!!
JBun wrote:Hello terabyte,

I'm new here and this thread is what sold me on purchasing my fist doll.
I'm actually just ordered the WM152CM H-cup myself.

I would love to know where you purchase clothes for Giselle?
They fit so well and really bring out the curves.

Thanks for the help!
Hey Bun,

Glad to hear you have a 152 coming and I am flattered to hear I helped the decision! :thumbs_up: This doll is honestly a curve monster, sexy as all hell. Of all the dolls I have had, this body is my favorite.

I get Giselle's clothing from Ali Express, Wish, and Amazon. Most of it is ordered in a size small, tops would work up to a medium. For example her white jeans are a size Small since they are stretchy material they fit really well to her small waist. Please share some photos of your lady once you get her. I'm pretty sure I am going to get a 2nd WM152H!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Giselle is such a tease, I wanted to share a pic of what she is distracting me with lately.......

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

WOW!!
Lovin' that.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

INFORMATIONS