www.wmdolls.com

WM Now Making Silicone Dolls

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DanaScully

WM Now Making Silicone Dolls

Post by DanaScully »

Does anyone have pics to post on a WM Silicone doll(real user pics, not website model)--do they stand? Real Doll does not stand for any extended time as I understand. Saw a YouTube video of Silicone WM body natural skin tone-wow! Anyone have a WM Silicone model to share their experience, pictures? thanks. I was thinking about real doll but since it does not stand its hard to put $ toward it--the WM faces actually look better or give them a run for the $ even though they are TPE--but if they are now Silicone thats a game changer. I am not interested in a robotic function. In any regard if someone has a WM/Jinsan Silicone model and is willing to share their experience as a customer that would likely help a lot of us be more informed.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM Now Making Silicone Dolls

Post by Justinpassinthru »

I have yet to see a review on WM's silicone doll yet. I've kept my eye out for one but no luck so far. I don't think there are that many in the wild yet.

INFORMATIONS