www.wmdolls.com

166C coming tomorrow, some questions (before i screw up)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 166C coming tomorrow, some questions (before i screw up)

Post by Pieter »

After staring long enough at it, i decided to cut the plastic sealed bag open and void the chance of sending it back and getting my money back. I thought to myself screw it, its here, might as well get on with it.

So here is what is wrong with it:

- It has frikkin pubic hair.
- It has 2 blonde wigs when i ordered a black and brown one with it.
- It has only a single insert while i was promised 2.
- It has the incorrect nipple and labia color.
- It does not have the shrugging shoulders.
- (on a positive note) It has the "advanced" #273 head. (which i didn't ask for)
- It did not come with color remover as was listed on the website.
- It has very loose joints in some places, Left arm, and right leg, so it won't stand. So much for the standing option :evil:
- The right big toe is twisted and i can't get it to look right. Quality control, Dollpark!?

So i opened it, i looked at the pubic hair and noticed some hairs were no longer attached. Simply gently wiping my hand over it allowed for nearly all the hair to simply detach and leave small indentations in its place. I'm really not happy with that. So pro tip, don't order it with pubic hair, it just doesn't stay attached to it.

I'm really bummed with the left arm and right leg having very loose joints. Dollpark was suppose to quality check this. I don't know what they did, but if i do quality checking like that at my job, i'll be fired.

I emailed Dollpark this morning for the tracking number. I got it 5 min later. However several hours after my email about my findings of this doll... no reply yet... How interesting...

I'm placing the blame on this fully on Dollpark. The way they work is they order the doll for you and ship it to them. There they open the box and do a quality check and add some items. They replace the blanket with a white one with the Dollpark logo on it and put some other things in there like the ordered wigs, lube, a handy squirt bottle to get powder in the vagina to put the insert in. I can however not recommend Dollpark to anyone. My overall experience with them has been subpar. No clear communication, I had to ask and confirm a lot of things, and still it is messed up.

I also found out that the clothing i got (so far, still more is on its way), doesn't fit. Its mostly too big. Fun times! (that's on me though)

Lastly, to any RLSD representatives reading; I want to sincerely apologize to you for backing out of the order i placed with you and choose to work with a Europe based vendor, That was a big mistake. I didn't know about the existence of this forum till after i placed my order. I then found out how knowledgeable the people here are and you are approved here and represented. I'm very sorry for that.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

that is very very sad to hear Pieter! :( No idea what went wrong with that german vendor and I hope things still can be turned to the positive. :) Before I registered at TDF I also tried getting into email contact with a big german vendor which also is a non approved TDF. Never got an answer back and my very next step was registering at TDF not even a month ago. Think that was among the best my decisions of past years and got into direct contact with TDF approved manufacturer almost instantly. Since then everything went very smoothly and also thanks to the great TDF community none my many questions remained unanswered. Now I´m in waiting time for my first doll to arrive here from china directly and I know pretty well what to find in the box. Only things that still can be screwed up is transport and final delivery, but nothing directly related to the manufacturer. So fingers crossed. :)

If it was a first time doll purchase of yours, I hope you´ll not turn away entirely but bear and learn from that experience! :) I´d also got concerns with money transfering to outside EU, but a solution was found quickly and concerns vanished. It all went smooth and was another good experience gained for any future purchase and EUR (to $) transfers.

So after all I hope you still can make the best of it, or if still possible get a refund (though unlikely after cutting the seals). There´s many good people around TDF that surely can help you with various the dolls issues, modifying and repairing to your liking. There´s surely ways to remove the pubic hair without doing damage. Same for wrong nipple and labia colors, which I think can be removed and reapplied to your liking. Skeleton issues, well I don´t know. Regarding accessories, these can be replaced with appropiate ones. In fact you´d just doing things you´d done later anyway (new wigs, clothes etc.). Clothes non fitting is yet another experience one needs to make oneself, no matter what. Misinvestments are always to be calculated, so best to start rather cheap and follow the great instructions given at TDF for dealing with any type clothes and possible issues (fit and staining).

Maybe it´ll still take some time, but I´m looking forward to any your WM 166 C pics, when time is due! 8)

cheers from the neighborhood :)

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

I got an email back from Dollpark and they said that i ordered it with the pubic hair. That website is in German, and i don't speak German, so i had Google Translate active on that website. Apparently in German the hair that goes on your head is the same that sits in between your legs, who knew...

He said that he can send me an other body with a not so long waiting time, but at this point i'm pretty much done with it. I just discovered that the neck also doesn't stay in place. When you move the head it seems to return centered.

I asked him for factory pictures, several times. He said he would, but never did. I even had to ask for the tracking number when the delivery van was pretty much in my city already. Unprofessional.

So as the situation is, there is a tan 166C with head 273 for sale in Belgium with a very loose left arm, and a very loose right knee. Standing option (that is worthless because of the knee) and a neck that does its own thing. Oh, and pulled out pubes. Feel free to PM me about it, make me an offer.

I tried 2 times with real women. They robbed me both clean, and now i can't even get the right rubberised woman. The irony is real.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Hi Pieter, so sorry to hear of your experience, if your vendor replied to send you another doll, why not let them try to fix their mistake?
They should because their name will be dragged through the mud all over. I think maybe let them try to get you another body. Right now your frustrated but the urge to buy a doll will come along again sometime down the road.
Pieter wrote:I got an email back from Dollpark and they said that i ordered it with the pubic hair. That website is in German, and i don't speak German, so i had Google Translate active on that website. Apparently in German the hair that goes on your head is the same that sits in between your legs, who knew...

He said that he can send me an other body with a not so long waiting time, but at this point i'm pretty much done with it. I just discovered that the neck also doesn't stay in place. When you move the head it seems to return centered.

I asked him for factory pictures, several times. He said he would, but never did. I even had to ask for the tracking number when the delivery van was pretty much in my city already. Unprofessional.

So as the situation is, there is a tan 166C with head 273 for sale in Belgium with a very loose left arm, and a very loose right knee. Standing option (that is worthless because of the knee) and a neck that does its own thing. Oh, and pulled out pubes. Feel free to PM me about it, make me an offer.

I tried 2 times with real women. They robbed me both clean, and now i can't even get the right rubberised woman. The irony is real.

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

Oh by the way, when i said that i got the shock of my life... I'm literally getting shocks off of it. Nobody told me this thing is super easily statically charged.

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

Someone asked to see pictures of it, so i just made a couple. You made me dress it, pose it and maybe even start to like it a little, well played, sir.
oie_82052137PV868X1.jpg
oie_82052137PV868X1.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 1222 times
oie_8210167Q2FEvYf.jpg
oie_8210167Q2FEvYf.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 1222 times
I won't be posting pictures of it without clothing as i'm not the kind of guy to post nudes.

I'm currently emailing back and forth with Dollpark. He assures me it was quality checked. In a previous post i mentioned the misunderstanding with the pubes. I pulled those out, well,they almost fell just right off. But the "scars" are there. He said he heard back from WM about the shoulders and told me WM "forgot" about that. They are very busy, i can understand that, i'm not a complete jerk.

I need some time to cool down from this sh*tshow i just had today. It got me smoking again since today after quitting for 3 months now. How awesome is that.

Luca19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Luca19 »

I'm sorry that you're going through all of this, but at the same time it's your fault you haven't gone with a TDF approved vendor. I'm german myself, and heard lot's of complains about dollpark, broken dolls etc. I don't get why people go the risk route and order from random websites. I hope you get everything solved and next time decide for a approved vendor.
Newbie! Soon owner of my first doll! :) Ordered my first doll [Piper 150cm Akira] from Kimi at Doll-To China! I'm excited! :)

ax4tl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ax4tl »

I took a long time to decide on my first doll. I got her for RLSD but it broke a month in. I got a discount on another body but never followed up with it. I did end up buying another doll through RLSD and that one arrived just fine.

Currently I have two on the way, one from SRSD and one from SM. I have gotten factory pics from one and she had some odd things that looked like abrasions on her legs. I had them verify she did not have abrasions on her legs. I just got pics today.

I would be just as angry as you are. Its odd you did not get factory pics.

If it makes you feel any better she looks like a really nice doll.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Pieter wrote:Someone asked to see pictures of it, so i just made a couple. You made me dress it, pose it and maybe even start to like it a little, well played, sir.
oie_82052137PV868X1.jpg
oie_8210167Q2FEvYf.jpg
I won't be posting pictures of it without clothing as i'm not the kind of guy to post nudes.

I'm currently emailing back and forth with Dollpark. He assures me it was quality checked. In a previous post i mentioned the misunderstanding with the pubes. I pulled those out, well,they almost fell just right off. But the "scars" are there. He said he heard back from WM about the shoulders and told me WM "forgot" about that. They are very busy, i can understand that, i'm not a complete jerk.

I need some time to cool down from this sh*tshow i just had today. It got me smoking again since today after quitting for 3 months now. How awesome is that.
Well, disregarding the known not so visible defects (skeleton, no standing feet) I find she´s quite a beautiful looking gal! :) In case the vendor or WMD decide for a deserved full replacement, you now at least know well what to expect where things are to your satisfaction. Not long ago I also started smoking again after 1 year abstinence, but that was from hassle with my Ex. :lol: I´ll surely get more relaxed again if my doll arrives, thus easing a further non smoke period.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Looking nice Pieter! You've obviously put alot of time into her already.

High Country

Post by High Country »

Am I the only one wondering if this is not a legit WM doll? No factory pics, no shrugging shoulders, multiple bad joints....I haven't heard of anyone getting a 166C with these sorts of problems. To me, sounds like not just a lame vendor, but maybe a vendor that sold you a knock-off.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

High Country wrote:Am I the only one wondering if this is not a legit WM doll? No factory pics, no shrugging shoulders, multiple bad joints....I haven't heard of anyone getting a 166C with these sorts of problems. To me, sounds like not just a lame vendor, but maybe a vendor that sold you a knock-off.
You're not the only one wondering this. I checked out the website for myself just to see. Unfortunately, I would have to say this is more than likely a knock off. The prices are just to cheap to be authentic WM dolls.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you pay?
If you used paypal, you could take action against them!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Wow seriously? The proportions of the body look about right. Can't believe it if it's true.

Luca19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Luca19 »

Looks weird to me. Since when does WM have different size molds for the 166C? I'm pretty sure there's only one 166C, which is 166cm, and not different sizes.
DP
DP
Screenshot_47.png (869.23 KiB) Viewed 1134 times
Newbie! Soon owner of my first doll! :) Ordered my first doll [Piper 150cm Akira] from Kimi at Doll-To China! I'm excited! :)

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

I had time to calm down a bit after all of this and i'm trying to see the positives. Last night Daniel from Dollpark and i emailed back and forth quite a bit over all of this. He's offering to send a newbody and i think i may take him up on that offer.The arm and leg are an issue but to be clear, they are not flopping around like a limb noodle. They're Just significantly more loose then the rest of the joints. I caught myself spooning with it on the sofa last night watching Netflix.

I think it is a legit WM doll (but i can't know for sure, obviously) It has great detail in the hands and feet. I like that. The make-up on the head is really nice. The detail of the eyebrows is superb. I even like the faint TPE smell, go figure... The smell was actually a worry, but it turns out i like it.

I don't know guys... Yesterday was a horror day for me, but after a night of good sleep, i'm trying to look at it differently. Daniel said he would call me today, so i'm going to see what he has to say and go further from there.

I don't mind you asking at all, i paid €2.350 for it all, with paypal.

INFORMATIONS