www.wmdolls.com

166C coming tomorrow, some questions (before i screw up)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 166C coming tomorrow, some questions (before i screw up)

Post by Pieter »

Luca19 wrote:Looks weird to me. Since when does WM have different size molds for the 166C? I'm pretty sure there's only one 166C, which is 166cm, and not different sizes.
I agree, that is very confusing.

DabraKadabra
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DabraKadabra »

Pieter wrote:
Luca19 wrote:Looks weird to me. Since when does WM have different size molds for the 166C? I'm pretty sure there's only one 166C, which is 166cm, and not different sizes.
I agree, that is very confusing.
They have 166b and 166 something else.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Pieter wrote:I had time to calm down a bit after all of this and i'm trying to see the positives. Last night Daniel from Dollpark and i emailed back and forth quite a bit over all of this. He's offering to send a newbody and i think i may take him up on that offer.The arm and leg are an issue but to be clear, they are not flopping around like a limb noodle. They're Just significantly more loose then the rest of the joints. I caught myself spooning with it on the sofa last night watching Netflix.

I think it is a legit WM doll (but i can't know for sure, obviously) It has great detail in the hands and feet. I like that. The make-up on the head is really nice. The detail of the eyebrows is superb. I even like the faint TPE smell, go figure... The smell was actually a worry, but it turns out i like it.

I don't know guys... Yesterday was a horror day for me, but after a night of good sleep, i'm trying to look at it differently. Daniel said he would call me today, so i'm going to see what he has to say and go further from there.

I don't mind you asking at all, i paid €2.350 for it all, with paypal.
Now that´s good news! Fingers crossed it all gets solved to your advantage and you soon can forget about that initial shock, while enjoying your new gal. :)

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Yikes... what a terrible experience. Best of luck resolving this.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Peiter if you paid with PayPal file a dispute, get your money back and go with another approved vendor. The longer you wait the less effective opening a dispute will have.

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Wow, that's a high price for this doll with all those flaws. I paid 1,560 EUR for mine.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

MarkB89 wrote:Wow, that's a high price for this doll with all those flaws. I paid 1,560 EUR for mine.
actually thought the same, considering some vendors charge extra for their so called quality control which obviously ain´t the case here. But we´ll see.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Screenshot_47.png
Oh, wow! Okay, I totally did not see the tabs on the side that allowed you to change the height and it adjusted the price when you did it! After seeing the drop down tab the price listed for a 166 was crazy high! Not only that but WM certainly DOES NOT offer customization of height for a specific doll! There is a specific mold for a 166 C-cup so you cannot change the height of the doll.

There are way to many "fishy" things going on here. My advice is to get your money back if you can and get a 166 from the approved vendors here. You'll easily save yourself $500 if not more! And then you know you'll have an authentic WM!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

It's been a week now. I've been thinking a lot about this mass of thermoplastic elastomer and steel piping in my home. I know i had a few public (here on the forum) panic attacks and quickly said that i didn't want anything to do with it anymore. Now after a week of trying to calm down, I'm still pretty much in the same boat.

I've dressed it a few times and stared at it a lot. I've bought a crap ton of clothing for it and still more is coming in almost daily. I've got a pretty massive sack of condoms and a box of female condoms. I'm all set to hump this thing into oblivion. Still, i never did. My expectations of the thing were way too high. It is difficult to haul this thing around. But then again, i expected that. I've had some worrying spot develop on the TPE that are concerning me a lot. First i had the white dots that some of you said is because of the talc baby powder. I've contacted my vendor over this and they suggested washing it. I did, exactly as they (and many of you) suggested. Now it seems that the spots were i washed, seem to be rougher than the rest of the doll. It is freaking me the hell out. I'm at this point scared of even touching it and see it melt in front of my eyes, Raiders of the Lost Ark -style.

I've made pictures of it according to the rules stipulated on the forum to list it for sale. The thing has to go, its freaking me out and i'm going to get a nervous breakdown over it if i see it develop something else on its skin that i don't have control over, or think i'm doing something wrong with it.

Feel free to call me an idiot, because i also realize i am one. I've made a loan with my bank to get this thing. 9 agonizing weeks later, after forking over €2.375,- it arrived and the horror show began. Wrong order, crappy vendor and super scared of damaging it after seeing it do weird things develop on its skin. I've did a few stupid things in my life. Getting this rubberised female shape is my latest one.

As soon as the for sale post is approved, i'll link it here (if that's allowed, ofcourse).

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Very sorry to hear about this Pieter :( I bought my JY through Sexxdolls.co and she arrived exactly as ordered. Asked for factory photos before she shipped and got them. There was an issue with the head connector (wrong one shipped), but it was sorted.

Your experience is very disheartening and you must feel gutted after this, especially after all the trouble you've gone to with clothing, etc.

But as virgo44 said, don't give up - it's worth it :) I have had mine since January and she's given me a lot of pleasure (in more ways than one ;) I am going to get a second head soon and will eventually get a second doll.

Hang in there and hope it gets resolved.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

If You want to sell the doll then feel free to do so. Just a friendly warning. You can not expect a lot of money when selling since You have downgraded the doll so much over the last weeks. My suggestion I gave You in another thread is still standing. Start using the doll for what it was made for - namly fucking it like a man fucks a woman.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Hi Pieter,

Regarding the price, I checked on Sexxdolls.co site and the 166 C retails there for around 1,720 euros at the moment and Fine Love Dolls has it at a similar price. Your vendor was definitely way over the top.

Rather than trying to sell the thing, open a dispute with PayPal (as has already been suggested). From my experience with eBay, PayPal will put a debit on the vendor's account until the dispute is sorted. You should not have to end up out of pocket.

Good luck!
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

I've emailed the vendor telling them i listed it for sale (just got approved https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 114827&e=0) I've asked them if they would take it back and if i was able to recoup some of my money. I've listed it for €1.800 - $2.000. I know that may be a lot, but it comes with all the things i got for it. a heap of clothing, box of female condoms, jewelry, 8 wigs, etc etc...

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Pieter...your not exactly making a good case for your doll in regards to attracting buyers. Im just sayin.....
Pieter wrote:It's been a week now. I've been thinking a lot about this mass of thermoplastic elastomer and steel piping in my home. I know i had a few public (here on the forum) panic attacks and quickly said that i didn't want anything to do with it anymore. Now after a week of trying to calm down, I'm still pretty much in the same boat.

I've dressed it a few times and stared at it a lot. I've bought a crap ton of clothing for it and still more is coming in almost daily. I've got a pretty massive sack of condoms and a box of female condoms. I'm all set to hump this thing into oblivion. Still, i never did. My expectations of the thing were way too high. It is difficult to haul this thing around. But then again, i expected that. I've had some worrying spot develop on the TPE that are concerning me a lot. First i had the white dots that some of you said is because of the talc baby powder. I've contacted my vendor over this and they suggested washing it. I did, exactly as they (and many of you) suggested. Now it seems that the spots were i washed, seem to be rougher than the rest of the doll. It is freaking me the hell out. I'm at this point scared of even touching it and see it melt in front of my eyes, Raiders of the Lost Ark -style.

I've made pictures of it according to the rules stipulated on the forum to list it for sale. The thing has to go, its freaking me out and i'm going to get a nervous breakdown over it if i see it develop something else on its skin that i don't have control over, or think i'm doing something wrong with it.

Feel free to call me an idiot, because i also realize i am one. I've made a loan with my bank to get this thing. 9 agonizing weeks later, after forking over €2.375,- it arrived and the horror show began. Wrong order, crappy vendor and super scared of damaging it after seeing it do weird things develop on its skin. I've did a few stupid things in my life. Getting this rubberised female shape is my latest one.

As soon as the for sale post is approved, i'll link it here (if that's allowed, ofcourse).

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Adding on to that. Paypal universally sides with the Buyer in most cases, but you have to open the dispute soon.
PDutus wrote:Hi Pieter,

Regarding the price, I checked on Sexxdolls.co site and the 166 C retails there for around 1,720 euros at the moment and Fine Love Dolls has it at a similar price. Your vendor was definitely way over the top.

Rather than trying to sell the thing, open a dispute with PayPal (as has already been suggested). From my experience with eBay, PayPal will put a debit on the vendor's account until the dispute is sorted. You should not have to end up out of pocket.

Good luck!

INFORMATIONS